WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I posted about this in Nisa's thread since the WW exception explicitly mentions "nisa_wrapper" but I'm still stumped and can't figure out what's causing this LE. From what I can tell it's related to sims reacting to sex, maybe specifically polyamorous/cuckold sims as those traits are named in the LEs I'm getting. Whenever a sim (or sims) initiate sex in view of other sims it causes me to get spammed with this LE - Tom Peeping peeping through the window at a couple having sex triggered this LE as well. 
I have "sims avoid sex" turned off in my WW options for this save and I'm wondering if that's contributing to it somehow as well.

I've already tried deleting my WickedPervs folder in the saves folder and deleting my localthumbcache but it's still persisting. BMD, NWP, and WW are all up to date and I don't have any duplicate installs. I don't have any other WW-related mods as far as I know and my game is also as up to date as possible. Anyone have an idea what the cause could be?

WickedWhims_v162f_Exception.txt

52 minutes ago, kenzxck1 said:

i do everything correct with the update > delete old file > paste new one in ,boom its work but some text bubble are empty ? any suggestion ? 
btw already looked for duplicate mod and its only got the new one :( no hope fixing eempty text bubble. 

What other mods you using? Any that use WW  will need updating too....

Ok....I updated to version f and all  sims body details dissapeared on npc/townie sims or on any new ones I create in cas.all the sims I created prior to updating are all ok with no loss of detail...if I revert back to version e then all the details return....I use wildguy's stuff +ww extra skintones and have not added any new skins or skintones...Never had the breast artifacting problem so I'm thinking I needn't have updated?

Pic 1 is ww version f and Pic 2 version e.....

Screenshot (507).png

Screenshot (508).png

I'm not sure whether I'm missing something obvious, but I'm having a bit of an issue regarding sexual orientations. Several times now, my milfy sim has been happily flirting with a cute girl and building up that romance meter, only to receive a "sexual orientation not compatible" message when she tries to seal the deal. It seems counter intuitive for these sims to be so receptive towards romantic interactions only to be like, "Whoa whoa whoa, I'm completely straight, you aggressive lesbian!" when its time for the panties to fall. :v

Is there a setting for this somewhere? Maybe something that will cause orientation to be disregarded with a high romantic relationship?

There are 5 people in one family, 1 of them is a man, 4 of them are women. In 8 out of 10 cases, sex is initiated by a man. Women may not even bother for weeks. Those. the problem is that roommates very rarely run a sex script compared to the rest of the city's residents. When guests come to the family, they are more likely to initiate sex. In the case when a male person comes to visit, then other Sims just as adequately run the script once or twice a day.
Could character relationships cause this problem? (Brother, Best Friend, Soul Mates, Spouse) And isn't polygamy and multiple best friends getting in the way?
What could be the problem? Any ideas? I hope I wrote it clearly:)

7 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I'm not sure whether I'm missing something obvious, but I'm having a bit of an issue regarding sexual orientations. Several times now, my milfy sim has been happily flirting with a cute girl and building up that romance meter, only to receive a "sexual orientation not compatible" message when she tries to seal the deal. It seems counter intuitive for these sims to be so receptive towards romantic interactions only to be like, "Whoa whoa whoa, I'm completely straight, you aggressive lesbian!" when its time for the panties to fall. :v

Is there a setting for this somewhere? Maybe something that will cause orientation to be disregarded with a high romantic relationship?

As far as I know, in the WW settings, sexual orientation is responsible for STARTING sex (that is, with hetero orientation, sex will not start), but it will not hurt to get love points. Such is the defect.

13 minutes ago, Soldream said:

As far as I know, in the WW settings, sexual orientation is responsible for STARTING sex (that is, with hetero orientation, sex will not start), but it will not hurt to get love points. Such is the defect.

Hm... I hope that gets fixed in the future. Its a bit inconvenient to need to manually change the orientation of newly generated sims. :c

2 hours ago, Chaos Shyguy said:

I can't get the cheats to work I keep typing ww.set_global_nudity_skill <5> 

and nothing.

I just use MCCC to change skill levels on each sim because it's easier.

And you can also add/remove traits easier.

If you have the WW Naturism switch enabled sims will learn on their own over time but it's not instant.

45 minutes ago, Soldream said:

There are 5 people in one family, 1 of them is a man, 4 of them are women. In 8 out of 10 cases, sex is initiated by a man. Women may not even bother for weeks. Those. the problem is that roommates very rarely run a sex script compared to the rest of the city's residents. When guests come to the family, they are more likely to initiate sex. In the case when a male person comes to visit, then other Sims just as adequately run the script once or twice a day.
Could character relationships cause this problem? (Brother, Best Friend, Soul Mates, Spouse) And isn't polygamy and multiple best friends getting in the way?
What could be the problem? Any ideas? I hope I wrote it clearly:)

All sims are on a cooldown timer after a sex act and most likely the male can't keep up.

So based on the cooldown timers and frequency setting the male will only have sex 1 time per day.

4 females in same house could mean 4 times per day but since the male can only do it once the other 3 females do without.

Other sims, townies, and NPC's cooldown timers have long expired and they build more desire over time since they haven't had sex in a long time.

Obviously any family sims will need the incest trait to make them available.

Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON will cause less sims joining in sex) 

Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics:

Random Sex Frequency Modifier: (0.01 - 0.5)(lower numbers = more frequent sex)

Autonomy Cooldowns: Min 0 Max 1 (Note these are the shortest cooldowns so adjust as needed)

Pretty much what is called 'Extreme Intensity' but doesn't change any other WW settings like the other switch does.

Scorpio Unfortunately, I thought so too. I used to have a minimum timer. It is logical to assume that if a female character has the maximum desire, this character will try to run a script that eliminates the desire, but for some reason nothing happens or happens much less often than the male character.
If the desire of a male and female character is interconnected, then this is a disadvantage. The female character must satisfy herself if the male character refuses, but the point is, the woman doesn't even go with the man.
It is about breaking a specific family controlled by the player with the "incest" perk.
Visiting other characters, everything works as it should. I assume that incest also breaks something in these processes. Incest generally breaks a lot of things and it's sad.
P.S. I apologize for the incomprehensible language, I try :)

23 minutes ago, Soldream said:

It is about breaking a specific family controlled by the player with the "incest" perk.

The strange thing about this is I'm not having the same issues.

Tested with a family of 1 male and 4 females, Sister and Wife/Sister, plus daughter, and granddaughter.

All will constantly ask my male sim for sex and others come to visit and do the same, if they get a chance that is. 

38 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

The strange thing about this is I'm not having the same issues.

Tested with a family of 1 male and 4 females, Sister and Wife/Sister, plus daughter, and granddaughter.

All will constantly ask my male sim for sex and others come to visit and do the same, if they get a chance that is. 

Damn I want the same problem xD

P.S. I noticed that very often when prompting for sex, the Sim simply forgets about it. The ideal and obvious solution for an error or any other unstable request is to send a masturbation request.

Ok....still have a problem with body details for females dissapearing with version 162f.....added nothing skin tone or default skins wise.

Sims I created prior to updating still have their body details but if I go into cas the sim is almost barbi like...I can add skin details manually in cas

but it's a pain...especially as npc/townies created by the game also lack any detail...If I revert back to 162e everything is back to normal...

Btw I use wild guys body details along with his default nude female skin....was wondering if fixing the breast problem some were having broke something else?

I have tried the game with just ww.....and with ww+wild guys details...but still does it.