WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

16 hours ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

I don't have the action to Woohoo (Vanilla game) even though I have the option enabled

WW doesn't directly control EA vanilla woohoo but only allows, or not, the menu for it if you have the MCCC + Woohoo module installed.

MCCC Woohoo settings have to be changed in game on a computer to allow non-romantic vanilla Woohoo on demand.

Plus a few other settings that need to be enabled/disabled like jealousy, incest, pregnancy, etc.

It was working fine when I used it just recently before updating the game and WW but had removed the Woohoo part before updating.    

17 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

This is also part of the settings to change in MCCC Woohoo mod.

I had mine set to disabled for autonomous TFB but it worked for manual mode only.

I don't know why I didn't think of this. I've been using MCCC WooHoo forever and I just don't think about it. It's one of those mods that's just there.

@Caged_Fenrir Definitely look into your MCCC WooHoo settings.

2 hours ago, BatDood said:

I don't know why I didn't think of this. I've been using MCCC WooHoo forever and I just don't think about it. It's one of those mods that's just there.

@Caged_Fenrir Definitely look into your MCCC WooHoo settings.

Weird, I have MCCC and the Woohoo add-on but never changed the settings and didn't thought that MCCC might be the problem.

Will see if I can make it work then.

Some help pls

The new version on WW dosent work well.

When i start de game, all the sims freze like for 10 smimshours, and when start works is soooooo slow like if i pick my sim 2 minuts later the menu comes and the order have others 5 minuts.... its impossibol to play.

I reintall all, have new versión to all mods, i try to take off some mods, i take out all the animated adn try just with a WW.... i try everithing.

No msg to error comes... 

11 minutes ago, Katyadess said:

Some help pls

The new version on WW dosent work well.

When i start de game, all the sims freze like for 10 smimshours, and when start works is soooooo slow like if i pick my sim 2 minuts later the menu comes and the order have others 5 minuts.... its impossibol to play.

I reintall all, have new versión to all mods, i try to take off some mods, i take out all the animated adn try just with a WW.... i try everithing.

No msg to error comes... 

Did you delete your "localthumbcache.package" file from your Sims 4 folder? Always do that when making any changes to your Mods folder.

Is this on a new save or an old one? Try playing on a brand new save to see if that helps.

11 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

Hmmmm, I have 1800 mods sorted last weekend within the hour. 

You have 1800 script mods that require updates?  Or you have ~1800 package mods of clothes and shit that do not need updates and a few script mods that do need updates but do not know the difference.

I mean, if you want to compare package mods, I have 7,867 files in the mod folder with the .package extension and 38 with the .ts4 extension (script mods)

Has anyone tried to sell peeping pictures recently and not been able to because the option doesn't appear on the computer? It worked for me somewhat recently, but at some point over the last few minor updates it broke in my game. I've tried it in two different save files with two different sims and the selling option is never available.

If not, would someone would be willing to test it out on their game the next time they play and report back before I bother Turbo via email? Thanks in advance.

16 minutes ago, AdriftAtSea said:

Has anyone tried to sell peeping pictures recently and not been able to because the option doesn't appear on the computer? It worked for me somewhat recently, but at some point over the last few minor updates it broke in my game. I've tried it in two different save files with two different sims and the selling option is never available.

If not, would someone would be willing to test it out on their game the next time they play and report back before I bother Turbo via email? Thanks in advance.

Works for me.

Have you updated mods recently? Did you delete your "localthumbcache.package" file after updating?

1 hour ago, twist8101 said:

You have 1800 script mods that require updates?  Or you have ~1800 package mods of clothes and shit that do not need updates and a few script mods that do need updates but do not know the difference.

I mean, if you want to compare package mods, I have 7,867 files in the mod folder with the .package extension and 38 with the .ts4 extension (script mods)

Is this a "my package is bigger than yours" debate?

Seriously, if the Sims 4 modding system is pissing you off so much, go back to Skyrim. Trust me...you'll be happier.

3 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Works for me.

Have you updated mods recently? Did you delete your "localthumbcache.package" file after updating?

I always delete that file after adding/updating anything in the Mods folder, so that's not it. The only other mods I have installed are MCCC and Cinerotique and they are both up to date (as is WW). Hmm.

Thanks for testing it out and replying, I appreciate it.

1 minute ago, AdriftAtSea said:

I always delete that file after adding/updating anything in the Mods folder, so that's not it. The only other mods I have installed are MCCC and Cinerotique and they are both up to date (as is WW). Hmm.

Thanks for testing it out and replying, I appreciate it.

Well, Cinerotique definitely shouldn't mess with peeping pictures so you've got something funky going on.

3 minutes ago, AdriftAtSea said:

Yeah, I don't know what it could be. Once I get tired of my current sim maybe I'll remove everything but WW from the Mods folder and see if it works in a new game. :confused:

You could always try starting up a new save now and see if that makes any difference. Why wait?

11 hours ago, twist8101 said:

No competition. If you refuse one hour work to solve your problem then I suggest to forget the Sims and play your beloved Skyrim. 

Some people can't be helped.

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

Does the Striptease skill do anything if you're not running a strip club? It's in MCCC's list of skills, but the max number points is 1. And then it doesn't appear on the list of acquired skills.

Only works for strippers....i have some on level 3 and one on level4

Hi, after install V158f i have this error: (from WickedWhims_v158f_Exception.txt)

Spoiler

Game Version: 1.66.139.1020, WickedWhims Version: v158f
09/19/20 16:15:14 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158f\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158f\wickedwhims\main\saves\save_and_load_handler.py", line 36, in _wickedwhims_load_settings_save_data
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 983, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 668, in _load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module

And I can't use any animation with any object.

1 hour ago, ATIMKOS said:

And I can't use any animation with any object.

Make sure all your other script mods are updated too especially after the latest game patch.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.package file in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.

7 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Make sure all your other script mods are updated too especially after the latest game patch.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.package file in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.

thanx figured out someone added an old WW file to a mod file & i didn't check it before i added it.

So, I'm having issues with my wicked whims mod as it isn't showing up in my game at all and I don't know if I did something wrong... and I've updated the version with the most current update. Honestly, at this point, I'm ready to tear my hair out of my head because I've done every possible thing I can think of and it might just me being stupid but if anyone has encountered this or has any tips, please let me know!