WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

6 hours ago, Tinaxris said:

yes of course I have nothing better to do than learn English

Do not ask at this thread, Turbodriver is NOT responsible for the translations. So please ask the one who did it @Aldarion80. It would be much easier, because this member understands and translates. And do not miss to check, dl and use the updated translations for Wicked Whims (last updated Version 155h 8th of June 2020).

Some questions, dear members, is that the "ask and discuss everything you can think of" thread?

Do you find this so fitting? Do you actually know "General Discussion" or something like PM?

Should Turbo read all this stuff? Then there will be nothing with updates for WW.

Oh, my apologies if one or the other is threatened with a nervous breakdown.

Please do not answer just think it over!

12 hours ago, Lephor said:

I set up my whicked whims so there would be no jealousy and put traits on my sim to enjoy seeing their partner having sex and having romantic relationships with others, but they keep fighting when one betrays the other '-'

make sure global jealousy setting in relationships (main setting menu) is not checked it sometimes overrides the trait

27 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

I saw objects with glass/transparency are also broken and lots of mods with rabbithole functions.

Good thing I am 2 updates behind lmao. Who said laziness is bad?:-P

I wish I didn't update.. I played minutes before the update and now I can't because it's all broke..

2 minutes ago, Loucifer13 said:

Damn! EA to ..........      

basemental just posted update fix to patreon might have made it public also

No, it's patreon only right now. said they need more time for the public version. I bit the bullet and got a membership for this month just so I can have the update lol

2 minutes ago, Cheesesquad said:

No, it's patreon only right now. said they need more time for the public version. I bit the bullet and got a membership for this month just so I can have the update lol

still waiting for WW update tried to play but sex will not start just started new household last night sims just got married need to finish honeymoon lol

7 minutes ago, TriggerHappyYesIam said:

So EA breaks modded Sims 4 with a pre-patch for a pack that no one asked for? Nice.

if i wanted to play with star wars i would have downloaded the star wars mmo by now but everyone knows the only good star wars game was star wars galaxies before SOE sent it down the crap chute. there hasnt been a good star wars game since then. lol 

i just want to play my sims and help them become chaturbate stars, lol and have as many unwed npc sims have one night stand babies.

I'm updating as fast as I can, removing mods that reputedly don't work (right this second),

But no mod I have right now, crashes the game completely, except this one, by process of elimination:

A generic built-in interaction (a kiss, a hug) sends the game to the desktop.

"I've seen that, you need to...,"

is what I was sort of hoping for here.

Well, I did delete the localthumbcache, and the save-wickedwhims folder, 

And I know,

none of you have problems with "WickedWhims v158c-223-v158c-1599168009" which is why I was asking,

did you do anything special to update this time around?

lastException.txt

24 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I'm updating as fast as I can, removing mods that reputedly don't work (right this second),

But no mod I have right now, crashes the game completely, except this one, by process of elimination:

And I know,

none of you have problems with "WickedWhims v158c-223-v158c-1599168009" which is why I was asking,

lastException.txt 25.03 kB · 0 downloads

Here's an active thread to check out. You're not the only one having issues.

On 7/16/2020 at 5:33 AM, ryanmayfair said:

***sigh***

I'm really starting to crave a "WW-lite" lately.  However wonderful some people may find all the additions that are being made, I'd *much* rather have options - preferably, as optional modules I can simply decline to download, but at least as options that can be turned on if one wants the feature.  (I'd prefer to opt in to something, rather than have to opt out.)

Another "yes please, OH GOD YES" for WW-lite here.

It really feels like a lot of these features are just there to justify the Patreon.

I don't want Porcelain Dolls or Tom Peeping, I just want a sex animation mod. It's all I want, and with each new unwanted addition all Turbodriver is doing is making me want to uninstall.

If somebody else came along with a rival mod that just played animations--and was compatible with all the animations created for WW--I would download that in a heartbeat.

5 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

And I know,

lastException.txt 25.03 kB · 6 downloads

This is my issue exactly, basically ANY romantic interaction crashes my game, and these are EA base romantic interactions. Sadly i deleted 158b once i saw the updated version, so I have to run without WW for now.

7 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

And I know,

lastException.txt 25.03 kB · 6 downloads

Besides the problems, possibly caused by WW (I haven't updated yet, so I wouldn't know), you also have some mod using a resource from a pack you have not installed, you have problems with Devious Desires (the mod was updated 15 hours ago) and maybe with Auto Gardening (maybe the mod is not installed properly or it conflicts with something else).