WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

10 hours ago, haleo124 said:

I'm not getting last exceptions anymore, but WickedWhims isn't showing up anywhere at all, whether I click on furniture, a sim, etc. Help?

I had this issue 2 but cant remember the solution. I think you just need to check if: If is to date and compatible with your Sims version and (I think is this one) make sure the "WickedWhimsMod" folder is directly in your Sims "Mod" folder with all the .package etc etc (Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims4/Mods in other words); for some reason, the game doesn't detect a folder inside of another folder .-.

26 minutes ago, BlackEyeNANO said:

Of the few info/knowledge I know of these things, u have a problem with two mods of LittleMsSam. Keep your mods to date (at least with an update from March of this year in my opinion) or remove them if they dont have an update of this year. Also I can tell you that WickedWhims is not the problem or animations for it with recent updates. U could also goTo one point to another to find the problem, I give you a starter: Wickedwhims, MCCC, WW animations, and body replacers doesn't cause lastexceptions, unless u dont have recent updates for them.

Well, I deleted all the mods and currently re downloading everything, looking at the simvip link (2018/06/19/broken-mods-for-june-18-patch-seasons-ep/) that shows broken.

Let's see that helps and will report.

10 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

Well, I deleted all the mods and currently re downloading everything, looking at the simvip link (2018/06/19/broken-mods-for-june-18-patch-seasons-ep/) that shows broken.

Let's see that helps and will report.

Tbh you didn't have to delete everything but okay, good luck. Keep an eye on how recent is the update for each mod and trust me, you dont need every single animation that is in the WW Topic.

1 minute ago, BlackEyeNANO said:

Tbh you didn't have to delete everything but okay, good luck. Keep an eye on how recent is the update for each mod and trust me, you dont need every single animation that is in the WW Topic.

Ok, thanks for reply.

I will continue to to download ones that says updated to see if that works for patch June 26. 2018.

What does this LE mean?

07/01/18 11:06:10 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\special\custom_exception_watcher.py", line 24, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 94, in __call__
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\tick_handler.py", line 28, in _update_sex_handlers_on_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\sex_operators\active_sex_handlers_operator.py", line 156, in update_active_sex_handlers
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\active\active_sex_handler.py", line 406, in pre_update
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\active\active_sex_handler.py", line 370, in play
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\sex\sex_handlers\active\utils\before.py", line 72, in apply_before_sex_functions
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\wickedwhims\utils_goals.py", line 35, in complete_sim_situation_goal
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\sim_util.py", line 853, in get_situation_goals
AttributeError: 'DynamicSituationGoalTracker' object has no attribute '_realized_minor_goals'

6 hours ago, jenyeah said:

I have latest patch + Installed Seasons Today.

And I have WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f - 23 June 2018.

I got these last exception.

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

I attach last exception txt cause it is too long for people to read in here when I paste them here.

Here is https://pastebin.com/7TzwCaMk that shows online wise.

lastException.txt

I would say Shannenenen_Careers_ScientistRabbitHoleConversion is one of your problems. 

And another one is icemunmun's custom food.

Also LittleMsSamAutoRepair and LittleMsSam_Updated_Zooroo_ATM. Icemunmun and LittleMsSam keep their mods updated so you should have no problems with them, just get the updated version, no idea about the career...

Edit: jeez, I edited this post so many times...?

Hey Guys, I have a question - I hope you can help me. I play with 3 sims together - 2 males and 1 girl. I have a problem, that these two guys always flirt with each other - I don't want that these guys became lovers. How can I stop this or how can I set up the WickedWhims for this problem?

Thanks a lot!

3 hours ago, vandenmeer said:

What does this LE mean?

I am getting the same error report. In fact i got it numerous times. One after the other.  It happens when my sims want to have sex in the restaurant bathroom.  If they have sex at home then no error  report. At least not  yet. Normally i can figure out if it's a mod that is conflicting but this time i can't figure it out. I have everything up to date,. At the moment i check my mods everyday because the season patch has broken so much and often an updated mod is later updated again. So this time i really don't know what is wrong.

19 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I have WW 3.3.4.129f working pretty ok with 1.44.83 game version, there are some issues but they are really not critical. And I vave no any problem with calendar. You always can leave only WW in your mods folder and test how it works.

И по русски:

В целом текущая версия WW нормально работает с 1.44.83, есть небольшие проблемы, но не критичные. Для теста всегда можно сделать бэкап своей папки с модами, затем оставить в рабочей папке Mods только WW и анимации и посмотреть нормально он работает или нет. Тестировать в куче других модов смысла нет никакого- виновником проблем может быть совсем другой мод. И вот когда вы точно убедитесь, что косячит именно WW, тогда можно смело писать, что караул.

I have WW affects Sims 4 as soon as I set it lost weather in the calendar! It would be better updated and and right mode on error so it does not affect the calendar.

2 hours ago, JoanPesci said:

Hey Guys, I have a question - I hope you can help me. I play with 3 sims together - 2 males and 1 girl. I have a problem, that these two guys always flirt with each other - I don't want that these guys became lovers. How can I stop this or how can I set up the WickedWhims for this problem?

Thanks a lot!

you already try swap sims .. ( in ww option ) .. if yes and still get problem .. maybe something wrong ( sory for english ) 

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue or if it has been solved but I do not get the option to use the toilet with this mod installed. I get the fertility/pregnancy tests, the wickedwhims stuff, and upgrade. The sims all over my game world are defecating in their pants because they cant use them it seems. Anyone know how I can fix this?

2 hours ago, ShantyMan said:

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue or if it has been solved but I do not get the option to use the toilet with this mod installed. I get the fertility/pregnancy tests, the wickedwhims stuff, and upgrade. The sims all over my game world are defecating in their pants because they cant use them it seems. Anyone know how I can fix this?

That's not a problem caused by WW.

make sure all your other mods are updated, also try the batch fix for seasons in S4S. that may help you. 

good luck. =)

8 hours ago, JoanPesci said:

Thanks a lot!

If you're using MCCC, you can change the type of relationship (Friends or Romance) this guys are having and/or change the option of sexuality preferences (this can also be changed in WW settings). But shouldn't be that way when you have 2 guys living together with a girl? :P JK. Hope this helps.

10 hours ago, carnation77 said:

I would say Shannenenen_Careers_ScientistRabbitHoleConversion is one of your problems. 

And another one is icemunmun's custom food.

Also LittleMsSamAutoRepair and LittleMsSam_Updated_Zooroo_ATM. Icemunmun and LittleMsSam keep their mods updated so you should have no problems with them, just get the updated version, no idea about the career...

Edit: jeez, I edited this post so many times...?

Oh, ok, cool.

Thanks for reply.

Is there a way to keep hats and accessories whenever a Sim undresses completely? It seems like it was a working feature at some point, but it doesn't appear to work anymore. As it works right now, complete undressing only keeps makeup and removes everything else. Undressing individual parts until nude does keep hats and accessories however, but there is no way to make it work with auto-undressing.

I did find a workaround by editing the CAS parts I wanted to keep while naked and change their category to Skin Details / Makeup, though that fix is a little too dirty to my tastes and I'm worried it might mess with shaders on those specific items.

35 minutes ago, TenDesires said:

Is there a way to keep hats and accessories whenever a Sim undresses completely? It seems like it was a working feature at some point, but it doesn't appear to work anymore. As it works right now, complete undressing only keeps makeup and removes everything else. Undressing individual parts until nude does keep hats and accessories however, but there is no way to make it work with auto-undressing.

I did find a workaround by editing the CAS parts I wanted to keep while naked and change their category to Skin Details / Makeup, though that fix is a little too dirty to my tastes and I'm worried it might mess with shaders on those specific items.

Supposedly you can. One of my sims have a hat, and many times she starts having sex, unless I say so, she keeps the hat on. Keep checking the settings of WW, it does have the option to keep certain clothes from autoundressing including accessories. Other thing u can do is doing everything manual for undressing.

5 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

That's not a problem caused by WW.

make sure all your other mods are updated, also try the batch fix for seasons in S4S. that may help you. 

good luck. ?

i am heard S4S conflict with game ? thats true or not .. iam usually fix my batch with that 

15 hours ago, JoanPesci said:

Thanks a lot!

I think you forgot about The Golden Rule buddy

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:08 AM, autobanned said:

not working fully or any spesific thing that dont work?

i'm not play it much since, but it working fine for me

could be another mod that outdated.....

None of my WW downloads are working, neither are half of my cheats, I've checked my patches and have tried to delete then redownload everything but nothing is working. :(

Hey guys, I posted this before but I'm trying to have more random sex going on with full autonomy. So far Ive had 2 random couples start having sex within my 3 hour playtime. I was wondering how other peoples playtime was with full autonomy? Does Full autonomy and random sex options work as intended for any of you guys? I was imagining it would be some chaotic orgy every few minutes or something...

4 hours ago, indixavior17 said:

Hey guys, I posted this before but I'm trying to have more random sex going on with full autonomy. So far Ive had 2 random couples start having sex within my 3 hour playtime. I was wondering how other peoples playtime was with full autonomy? Does Full autonomy and random sex options work as intended for any of you guys? I was imagining it would be some chaotic orgy every few minutes or something...

For me is hard to say... I put it with high autonomy too and nothing happens really, I noticed one of my sims was masturbating in the bed with me not noticing. I did not receive notification about it btw. So yeah, hard to say how it really works, but it does happen by itself.

Unless the lot has the hypersexual lot trait, autonomous sex is quite rare. In older versions of WW, autonomous sex was much more frequent, but you still needed the hypersexual trait for it to really go off - lots of couples going for it every few minutes. In my game with the hyper trait, sims aren't even getting the flirty moodlet which is strange. Could the hyper lot trait be broken ? 

I've now gone back to using an older version of WW because of the lack of autonomy in the newer versions.

For me is hard to say... I put it with high autonomy too and nothing happens really, I noticed one of my sims was masturbating in the bed with me not noticing. I did not receive notification about it btw. So yeah, hard to say how it really works, but it does happen by itself.

Hi turbo

first thank you for sharing your amazing work! At the moment i only have your ww in my mods folder nothing elses and cc such as makeup clothes etc. I cannot get whicked whims to show up in game. When game loads up it shows its there and in options it is clicked to allow. is there something else i should be looking at? thank you