WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

First off I just have to say I love this mod and all the hard work that was put into it so thank you! My question though is, how do I get the toy to show up for females. Meaning anytime my female solo plays or plays with another woman, the toy is missing. Is there a link I'm missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Godless420

Hi! If you mean the strap-on, it needs to be downloaded separately via the link on the page :)

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 10/27/2017 at 3:29 AM, Kurosake said:

So here's a curious question//suggestion. Is it possible to create different sex related tables based on life state? For instance, human sims will remain unchanged (beyond what ever overhauling of the sex functionality you do), but if a sim has sex with a ghost, they'd get different results than with a human. Was a thought that occurred to me when the haunted nightclub I made had a moment where a female sim went down on a ghost in the bathroom.

Some ideas if it's possible:

Ghosts

Some kind of moodlet for having sex with a ghost. Could be either good or bad depending on whether or not a preference for life states are possible.

If the ghost is male and climaxes, instead of the regular cum moodlet, they have something different that could alter a sims emotional state. Think the slime from Ghostbusters 2 where the regular one is negative, causing people to become angry and violent, while the one that the Ghostbusters use causes people slimed with it to become happy (and somewhat stoned//drunk seeming XD ), though this could be taken a step further and alter a sims emotion based on the colour of the ghost. Not entirely sure how ghosts work in 4 (never payed much attention to them), but I'm just assuming their colour is based on their emotional state instead of how they died like in 3.

Vampires

Possibly a negative moodlet for having sex with something that's basically a walking//talking corpse. A possible switch for this is to create a trait for vampires to feel more human or (if it can even be modified) have a vampire power option that makes them seem more human when having sex (kind of like Toreador from Vampire: The Masquerade). Then like the ghosts, the option for a bonus//negative for having sex with a supernatural if a preference system can be added.

Aliens

Yeah I got nothing besides a terrible probing joke.

Furries (only listing as such since I'm not sure how to label them)

So I thought it was funny watching the bear people have a bit of an orgy the one time at a bar and since there's suppose to be raccoon's too, I figure if they can be recognized by the system (since you can already get a tense moodlet when the bears invade the bars), there could be some kind of moodlet for having sex with them.

That's all I can really think of for suggestions regarding such a system. Where sex in general goes though, I do agree with what someone else mentioned some time back about the ability to accept or deny sex with a sim much like we have the option to control whether or not someone can join in on a sex act in progress. This would help prevent certain sex interactions from occurring if you're playing a sim who is committed to their romantic interest or refuses to have sex with someone who's already in a relationship (though I suppose a "committed" trait could solve this, where they auto decline (unless maybe they're really drunk?) any advances from those in a relationship (unless polygamy trait is present) or they're already in a steady relationship with another sim and don't cheat on them.

Another thing (and part of this may already be getting addressed in your revamp?) is the option to select a sim you want to have sex with and select what category you want to roll with, to which the system will then select a location for you instead of having to select an object, hoping there's animations for it and said position and genders, then confirming action. Alternatively, making the "ask for sex" option easier to access. Still not entirely sure how to trigger it XD I've seen it crop up a few times, but I'm not sure what all is required for it to trigger. Would be nice to have access to it at all times if the always accept function is enabled.

I think a better approach would be to add STDs and have special types caused by ghosts, vampires, and aliens.

You can accept or deny someone asking for sex, that's a thing, and you can disable it in settings.

I think I explained that before, there will be something like that in place. Some quick way to start sex.

On 10/28/2017 at 4:09 PM, Bacondude said:

Can you restrict autonomous object-based sex during festivals, please? I had a bug/LastException come up because a couple decided to "celebrate" the end of the spice festival on one of the picnic tables, and the table despawned halfway through.

Thank You for the bug report, I will see what can be done about it. :)

On 10/28/2017 at 9:01 AM, TheNerdGod86 said:

Can I add all of the animations for WickedWhims? Or can I only add one animation at a time?

You can add everything at once.

On 10/28/2017 at 10:17 PM, aldomerichards said:

Hey TD,
will you add an order for the butler to have sex with guests in future?
And what do you think about a breeding party for the girls? The pregnancy should happen 2 hours after the party with a randon SIM. ;)

Hey! I don't really do much with expansions at this point, but that could be a thing.

And pregnancy works like that right now, but it's 2 hours after sex instead. The next full update will make it even better.

On 10/29/2017 at 1:27 AM, ryania said:

Is there autonomy for NPCs doing Sex interactions with themselves (i.e. masturbation)? I've yet to see anyone do it, so I'm just wondering.

No solo autonomy interactions yet.

On 10/29/2017 at 2:47 AM, bagracer said:

One thing that would be nice, is in settings, to have the choice like in the sims 3 sex mod, where you can set it to "Ask to join". This allows the multiple sim animations continue to be used while allowing the played sim to have sex with one sim, if they choose, by saying no to a ask to join. (not to be confused with the ask to have sex dialogue on/off). I like the orgies that npc's have but it just seems odd, when your sim has sex for first time with another sim and 3 other sims join in.

I don't fully understand. So you're upset because you can't decide if other Sims can join when it's not your Sim that started the text interaction?

Edited by TURBODRIVER

Fair enough. I hope it's added someday. :)

I have another question. I just unlocked Exhbitionism from the Reward Store but flashing other Sims does nothing? It queues up the action but it disappears without any flashing ever occurring. Any ide what could be causing this and how can I fix it?

EDIT: Cross-posted in the Help Center. Sorry for posting in the wrong section!

First off I just have to say I love this mod and all the hard work that was put into it so thank you! My question though is, how do I get the toy to show up for females. Meaning anytime my female solo plays or plays with another woman, the toy is missing. Is there a link I'm missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Godless420

Hi! If you mean the strap-on, it needs to be downloaded separately via the link on the page :)

Is there by chance a different strapon I am missing? Cause she has the strap on for when she is giving it to another female doggy style and what not. But the solo toy is missing. I have downloaded the accessory dildo and equipped them in shop but when she goes to play it disappears. 

post-2203807-0-48302100-1509317897_thumb.jpg

-Godless420

Is there by chance a different strap on I am missing? Cause she has the strap on for when she is giving it to another female doggy style and what not. But the solo toy is missing. I have downloaded the accessory dildo and equipped them in shop but when she goes to play it disappears. 

-Godless420

Is there by chance a different strapon I am missing? Cause she has the strap on for when she is giving it to another female doggy style and what not. But the solo toy is missing. I have downloaded the accessory dildo and equipped them in shop but when she goes to play it disappears.

1.jpg

-Godless420

Is there by chance a different strap on I am missing? Cause she has the strap on for when she is giving it to another female doggy style and what not. But the solo toy is missing. I have downloaded the accessory dildo and equipped them in shop but when she goes to play it disappears.

Oh I see! :blush:

If you check out my download page, there is a description of how to use these toys :)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3870-sims-4-r-lo-animations-u-p-d-a-t-e-1417/

The one needed for that particular animation is "Jeffyboy's Plaything"

Hey again Turbo. With the new penis rig made by Azmodan, do you think there's a possibility that the penis system could have a (possibly not so) minor overhaul with erections using the bone system?

You could still have soft/hard models but only if the sim is uncut. This way a sim could progressively get harder based on their arousal score and switch between the two rigged models past a certain point. We could also have two different animations for urinating (I'm sure many know the struggles of using the toilet in the morning :P). Are animation overlays even a possibility? They could be since the game technically isn't animating those bones. Then again, I don't really know how the engine works. So maybe not.

i'm experiencing what i think is a bug but i don't know. after installing the last version of ww (not the windows installer version) the ai in my game turned into a race to the computer to buy condoms (i assume they're buying condoms, the notice just has a blank space where it would say what the sim bought). as soon as there is a free computer every sim that's not currently doing something makes a beeline for the computer. everytime. i lose money and nothing ever arrives in the mail.

i reverted to the version of ww i was using before but the problem persisted. i've tried many different ways of disabling computer interaction but they still want condoms. except at school with the school mod. the students and staff do what they're supposed to but anyone else on the lot wants condoms.

any ideas what's going on and how to stop it? besides trying to delete every computer in the world i run into? is it possible it's another mod i installed around the same time?

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

The second full pregnancy-related update is ready. You can see all of the new birth control CC here.

WickedWhims 3.2.4.119

• Made Menstrual Cycle Pregnancy Mode enabled by default
  • Added descriptions and custom icons to period moodlets
  • Made Vampire Sims and Plant Sims be exempt from periods
  • Made Basemental Drugs Weed help with cramps
  • Made Sims on Basemental Cocaine, MDMA or Amphetamine have lowered pregnancy chance by 25%
  • Made Sims on Basemental Cocaine, MDMA or Amphetamine take longer to reach climax
  • Reworked Wicked Sex Shop Menu
  • Added 'Wicked Birth Control Pills Box’ object for §140
  • Added 'Wicked Condoms Box’ object for §100
  • Removed 'Wicked Condom’ object from the Build/Buy menu
  • Added 'Wicked Birth Control Pill’ object
  • Added birth control pills functionality
  • Made birth control pills slowly decrease in power when not used
  • Added informative 'Wearing a Condom’ moodlet for Sims with condoms
  • Added informative 'On Birth Control Pills’ moodlet for Sims on birth control
  • Added 'Birth Control Automatic Use’ setting
    • Auto use of condoms during any sex that can cause pregnancy
    • Auto use of birth control pills once a day
  • Added angry reaction and moodlet for parents that see their pregnant teen child
  • Made teens pregnancy belly finally work
  • Made Sims not reveal who is the “father” of the child after the pregnancy test
  • Made tracking potential pregnancy partners using Relationship Bits (Thanks, LittleMsSam)
  • Fixed multiple potential pregnancy partners not working
  • Fixed teen parents genetics not working correctly
  • Fixed pregnancy being possible by Sims that can’t impregnate
  • Fixed obvious indication that a Sim in sex is not fertile at the moment
  • Fixed condom object not having a proper thumbnail
  • Fixed 'Pregnancy Test’ interaction not being available for teens
  • Improved penis models
    • Improved animations compatibility by changing the shape to perfectly fit the old version
    • Made seams look better for female Sims
    • Made the hard version tip more defined
    • Other minor visual changes
  • Made 'Being Naked’ moodlet power lower for Naturist Sims
  • Made 'Being Naked’ moodlet require at least level 2 of the Naturism skill
  • Removed 'Being Naked’ moodlet from Exhibitionist Sims
  • Updated integration with Basemental Drugs
  • Made all constant game updates match Sims minutes (1500ms)
  • Added new pussy flashing animation made by Mike24

I have another question. I just unlocked Exhbitionism from the Reward Store but flashing other Sims does nothing? It queues up the action but it disappears without any flashing ever occurring. Any ide what could be causing this and how can I fix it?

Now that I'm done with a new update, I'm looking into the public version fixes. There should be one right after the pets update, so really really soon.

Hey again Turbo. With the new penis rig made by Azmodan, do you think there's a possibility that the penis system could have a (possibly not so) minor overhaul with erections using the bone system?

You could still have soft/hard models but only if the sim is uncut. This way a sim could progressively get harder based on their arousal score and switch between the two rigged models past a certain point. We could also have two different animations for urinating (I'm sure many know the struggles of using the toilet in the morning :P). Are animation overlays even a possibility? They could be since the game technically isn't animating those bones. Then again, I don't really know how the engine works. So maybe not.

Hey!
I can't say anything about that yet, not until I get a rig implemented for the new penis models.
A lot will be possible, but I don't know how much will be done with it yet.

-Godless420

1.jpg

-Godless420

Oh I see! :blush:

If you check out my download page, there is a description of how to use these toys :)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3870-sims-4-r-lo-animations-u-p-d-a-t-e-1417/

The one needed for that particular animation is "Jeffyboy's Plaything"

Thank you so much!!! 

New public fix release is ready! I expect a lot to break with the next game update, which will happen in the next few days. If you want to keep WW working until I update, don't update the game and play in Offline Game.

WickedWhims 3.2.4.115f

• Improved Sims instances handling
  • Fixed 'Flirt’ and 'Ask on Date’ interactions being displayed twice on teen Sims
  • Fixed 'Exchange Promise Rings’ and 'Propose’ interactions being available for teens at the same time
  • Fixed 'Ask to Get Naked' interaction not working between Naturist and Exhibitionist Sims
  • Fixed animation stages not playing correctly again

So how does the father identification thing work?

Are they cut from the family tree but can be added in if you do a test or something?

No, the family tree is updated just like normal after the child is born. Making modifications to the family tree is sort of problematic, but I will look into it at some point.

Thanks for the update, Turbo. I would like to also add that I feel in my own personal opinion the, Sim Statistic , can be removed altogether. I've never been able to get it to keep an accurate account of my sim "conquest". But this is just my personal opinion and not sure if anyone else has the same issue. It's not just new updates that are resetting it, it just about every time I save and log out and come back in game. Everything else is up to par and I love the mod. Sims 4 wouldn't be what it is if it wasn't for you, You are the king among kings as far as I am concerned. Not sure if removing this would even help with bug fix time or not, but I just wanted to throw my two cents in and at the same time give a big thumbs up and a high five for all the work you do to bring us this incredible mod :)

None of my exhibitionist actions have been working. I've completely reinstalled the game, clean files both times, clean saves both times, and none of it has worked. Even with the new update, none of the exhibitionist options work. All of the flashing options cause my sim to just approach whoever the target is, and stand in front of them for a moment before the action disappears from the queue. If I try to have my sim undress with the exhibitionist options, the same thing happens and she stands in place for a minute before the action disappears from her queue, nothing happens. The naturist strip options work just as intended, animation plays and all, but the exhibitionist options still don't work. 

Yeah same here, ever since the multiple flashing social options were added. I've tried a reinstall of Wicked Whims but that hasn't helped, any other suggestions would be awesome :)

Thanks for the update, Turbo. I would like to also add that I feel in my own personal opinion the, Sim Statistic , can be removed altogether. I've never been able to get it to keep an accurate account of my sim "conquest". But this is just my personal opinion and not sure if anyone else has the same issue. It's not just new updates that are resetting it, it just about every time I save and log out and come back in game. Everything else is up to par and I love the mod. Sims 4 wouldn't be what it is if it wasn't for you, You are the king among kings as far as I am concerned. Not sure if removing this would even help with bug fix time or not, but I just wanted to throw my two cents in and at the same time give a big thumbs up and a high five for all the work you do to bring us this incredible mod :)

There is a problem with saving, but so far I have not found why it happens and how to make it happen, otherwise, it would be already fixed.

Hey! This was released so that I can learn if what Azmodan made is good enough for animators, but I will leave a post there, sure. :D

Привет Турбо! А вы можете добавить ещё что то в секс например чем можно облить и обмазать ли сима ))) И да мод супер мне нрава.)) Пожалуйста \! Ну чтоб был разнообразным секс немного. (Это предложения моё к вам)

Where we can find all these new features ? it's all included in the 3.2.4 version of wicked or ther'e s a new mod ?

The second full pregnancy-related update is ready. You can see all of the new birth control CC here.

WickedWhims 3.2.4.119

• Made Menstrual Cycle Pregnancy Mode enabled by default
  • Added descriptions and custom icons to period moodlets
  • Made Vampire Sims and Plant Sims be exempt from periods
  • Made Basemental Drugs Weed help with cramps
  • Made Sims on Basemental Cocaine, MDMA or Amphetamine have lowered pregnancy chance by 25%
  • Made Sims on Basemental Cocaine, MDMA or Amphetamine take longer to reach climax
  • Reworked Wicked Sex Shop Menu
  • Added 'Wicked Birth Control Pills Box’ object for §140
  • Added 'Wicked Condoms Box’ object for §100
  • Removed 'Wicked Condom’ object from the Build/Buy menu
  • Added 'Wicked Birth Control Pill’ object
  • Added birth control pills functionality
  • Made birth control pills slowly decrease in power when not used
  • Added informative 'Wearing a Condom’ moodlet for Sims with condoms
  • Added informative 'On Birth Control Pills’ moodlet for Sims on birth control
  • Added 'Birth Control Automatic Use’ setting
    • Auto use of condoms during any sex that can cause pregnancy
    • Auto use of birth control pills once a day
  • Added angry reaction and moodlet for parents that see their pregnant teen child
  • Made teens pregnancy belly finally work
  • Made Sims not reveal who is the “father” of the child after the pregnancy test
  • Made tracking potential pregnancy partners using Relationship Bits (Thanks, LittleMsSam)
  • Fixed multiple potential pregnancy partners not working
  • Fixed teen parents genetics not working correctly
  • Fixed pregnancy being possible by Sims that can’t impregnate
  • Fixed obvious indication that a Sim in sex is not fertile at the moment
  • Fixed condom object not having a proper thumbnail
  • Fixed 'Pregnancy Test’ interaction not being available for teens
  • Improved penis models
    • Improved animations compatibility by changing the shape to perfectly fit the old version
    • Made seams look better for female Sims
    • Made the hard version tip more defined
    • Other minor visual changes
  • Made 'Being Naked’ moodlet power lower for Naturist Sims
  • Made 'Being Naked’ moodlet require at least level 2 of the Naturism skill
  • Removed 'Being Naked’ moodlet from Exhibitionist Sims
  • Updated integration with Basemental Drugs
  • Made all constant game updates match Sims minutes (1500ms)
  • Added new pussy flashing animation made by Mike24

Now that I'm done with a new update, I'm looking into the public version fixes. There should be one right after the pets update, so really really soon.

Hey!
I can't say anything about that yet, not until I get a rig implemented for the new penis models.
A lot will be possible, but I don't know how much will be done with it yet.