WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Sorry for this Stupid Question.

But... If there will will be a PetAddon for Sims4, will it then be possible, to make... Animations with them? ^.^

Like in Kinky for Sims3 ?

Only a question, dont hate me ^.^

A pet Expansion would be a great addition.They are teasing it for almost 2 years but nothing concrete.Maybe later this year or next year.Who knows?

I have a pretty good feeling Pets for Sims4 will be out in the next couple months. Its rumoured that there are codes found hidden in the game that indicate its a soon-to -be DLC. So keep your eyes on the sims4  news as i feel its imminent. It will likely be dogs and cats but most likely not horses. Browsing the internet revealed a few educated guesses that Pets, a University DLC and also possibly fairies and witches to support the Vampire DLC. But Pets is the most eagerly awaited. :)

Hi everyone ! 

First of all thank you Turbodriver for this incredible mod, your work is amazing ! 

I have a question, this may sound stupid but I want to be sure that I won't do bad things 

So how can I get the new update ? 

Do I just have to download the new version of WickedWhims and replace the old version in my Mods folder ? 

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

After this update I've been unable to ask others to join in.  I have uninstalled all mods and reinstalled, I am able to ask someone in household to join but as of today no longer to ask others to join. Sorry I have tried to look and find answer myself but to no avail any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Joining mechanics were changed. You click on a Sim that is already in the sex interaction and then you are able to invite other Sims.

I want to ask how i can change sex animation ?

because when i want to change sex animation or sex poisisition or sex like from teasing to sex it didnt have choice what it have is ask other to join something like that

Thank you for this wonderful mod! I never got a chance to experience the Sims 3 and hear I was missing out on quite a bit of fun so thank you for bringing this to S4. The newest update is working well for me too. <3 I am eager to watch the progression of this. I hated how wholesome the Sims were. I also added a Murder, Hooker and Drug use mod and now Newcrest is a lot more interesting. lol 

Hi can you send me Murder and Hooker mod?

Download his latest version and what i do is just before i move the new version folder into my sims4 mods folder, i remove the old one. I dont overwrite it. That way i know the updated version is fully there and so far i have never had any issue.

Thank you

And when you have to remove the old one I guess that this includes all the files that were in the zip folder ? Like " TURBODRIVER_WhickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script " ; " TURBODRIVER_WhickedWhims_Exhibitionism.package " ; etc... 

Download his latest version and what i do is just before i move the new version folder into my sims4 mods folder, i remove the old one. I dont overwrite it. That way i know the updated version is fully there and so far i have never had any issue.

i want to ask in last update can you change sex position?>

hey Turbodriver I don't know if it's possible but because you added the option to randomize the penis for all male Sims, would something like that be possible for female Sims aswell? 

like wild_guy's vaginas from  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70279-sims-4-wild-guys-female-body-details-17042017/  and hiroki's vagina from  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72791-sims-4-better-body-now-with-penis-and-more-19032017/

Thank you

And when you have to remove the old one I guess that this includes all the files that were in the zip folder ? Like " TURBODRIVER_WhickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script " ; " TURBODRIVER_WhickedWhims_Exhibitionism.package " ; etc... 

Turbo's Mod should be a folder ( the windows style cream folder that contains all his mod files). This is what you put in the Sims4 mod folder. Dont remove the contents seperately. Just drag and drop his whickedwhims folder in his download link into your sims4 mod folder. But remove the older version from your sims4 mod folder first. 

i want to ask in last update can you change sex position?>

Yes you can change the animations during sex. I just click my own sim during sex and then select the whickedwhims icon in the menu. Then choose SEX > then sex type ( ie anal, vagina, random etc) then a pose (if not a random choice) then the running animation will change its animation.

Guest itachi88

@turbodriver what language is the mod written in?

will you do buy the upcoming family dlc? would be awesome to see some family options.

I agree with what you said Turbo. Autonomy is a tricky thing to moderate and control. I could see it very easily becoming too overwhelming LOL. I fully understand the challenge is to make it random enough and occasional that its unique and unexpected and enjoyably immersive yet not in your face and every sim constantly trying to hump the life out of you.

Yet not so rare that they barely ever act sexual and a player has to work so 'daing' hard just to get them aroused enough to act on their own. I feel for ya having that mission ahead. But if anyone can do it, you can :)

I remember in Sims3 when the pets could act sexually autonomous. A dog would actually act in a balanced and realistic way. The player had to slowly gain trust and a bond with the pet before anything sexual or aroused would show in that pet. Yet people ( NPC sims)  seemed to instantly be sexual deviants and perverts no matter where i went. Its like they didnt have any cool-down and just became walking sex machines! sounds fun but very annoying after a short time.

Fingers crossed you find a method that hits the middle ground and balance. :)

In my opinion, it would be interesting to have a control for sex autonomy with levels from 1 to 5, for example. Also, the power to control the autonomy level for each sim, separately.

I'm eager to see some update regarding this matter.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Turbodriver, thank you for all your hard work.

Awesome to see the incest as trait idea implemented so fast (and in the LL release to boot!).

Of course, now I feel encouraged to share some more thoughts on reward traits, I hope you don't mind.

One thing I have noticed is that the happiness boost for being nude would on occassion mess up behaviors, for example, I would send angry Sims to take a cold shower and they get in, stop being angry due to the nude-happiness boost, stop the cold shower due to no longer being angry, dress up, and go back to being angry.

Since I thought it strange that all sims get happy from being nude in the first place, it would be cool to have a (cheap) nudist reward trait. This would allow players to limit and control which Sims enjoy being naked for the sake of it.

In a similar vain, I'd imagine an Exhibitionist trait for Sims getting happy, flirty or confident moods from flashing, public nudity and public sex, as well as a Voyeur trait for getting moods for watching nudity and sex.

I feel such traits would add a lot of granularity and more dimensions to the current exhibitionism system. Basically, the skill would determine what a given Sim is comfortable with doing and how inhibited they are in General, while traits would rule what they actively want to do and enjoy.

I guess one could even go one step further and connect autonomy for the exhibitionism skill to those traits. So nudists would get naked on their home lot and specific lot types (maybe a "nudist venue) lot trait and only true exhibitionists would get naked (and have autonomous sex in public once ww gets to that part) everywhere and anytime.

This would allow, again, for more player control, in distinguishing between Sims comfortable with being naked and cool with being asked to strip or flash, those who go out of their way to do it and Sims who just like to be naked for non-erotic reasons.

I admit, I have no idea how hard or easy any of this would be to implement. But I feel the if it was to be implemented now would be a good time (I feel it could really help with implementing autonomous sex) and it wouldn't hurt to suggest it.

A last tiny nag, I've noticed romantic Sims where getting "Cum Slut" moodlets by default and I think with the reward trait that really isn't necessary, particularly since I don't imagine all my romantic sims as the type.

Again, thanks for reading and your great work on ww.

I will agree that the nudity happy buff should be changed, but I don't know if adding traits is the solution. Thanks for your input, I will think about it.

Thank you for the new update. So far so good, however, I have one question. In the last update, I had it set to stop sex progression after climax. After they did the climax interaction, sex stopped. Now, I have it set to stop progression after climax, but even after they do the climax interaction they don't stop. The climax interaction just keeps looping. Was there a change between the two updates? Maybe I missed a setting. If not maybe this could be fixed so the sims stop again after climax. Thank you.

It always was like that. I have a pretty good progress with better animations support but it's not yet fully ready to release. Sims will stop after climax but not after playing it just once because it's time-based. I can make it loop based but then there are other issues and until I resolve these issues I can't do it.

Sorry maybe I said it wrong. I don't want climax to loop. My problem is it is looping and I don't want it to. Last update it didn't loop and now it does.

Also, today I had my sims son who is a teen, walk in on her while having sex with one of her husbands and the teen got an incest buff. Why would he get that?

They never ended climax after just one loop, but they will end the sex interaction after climax if you have that setting on. I have already figured out how to fix it and make animations loop-based but there are other issues I have to resolve first before that will be implemented.

Sorry for this Stupid Question.
But... If there will will be a PetAddon for Sims4, will it then be possible, to make... Animations with them? ^.^
Like in Kinky for Sims3 ?

Only a question, dont hate me ^.^

I don't know, they haven't released it.

I have a pretty good feeling Pets for Sims4 will be out in the next couple months. Its rumoured that there are codes found hidden in the game that indicate its a soon-to -be DLC. So keep your eyes on the sims4  news as i feel its imminent. It will likely be dogs and cats but most likely not horses. Browsing the internet revealed a few educated guesses that Pets, a University DLC and also possibly fairies and witches to support the Vampire DLC. But Pets is the most eagerly awaited. :)

They have not yet released a quarter teaser showing pets, so it will probably happen in the second half of the year or towards the end of the year.

Is there a way to see the source code for this mod? trying to get into modding so would help a lot to see how these things are structured

WickedWhims is not open source but I am working on reworking it to use independent libraries that I may eventually release for everybody. They will basically be ready to use functions allowing to mod the game without wasting time searching how to do every single thing. This won't happen anytime soon, but I am working on it.

I'm surprised painting while naked doesn't get you exhibitionism points.

Thinking of that makes me miss the "ask to pose" option in TS3.

I would say that painting naked Sims should give exhibitionism skill points instead. But yeah, that doesn't happen either.

Additional painting and photography interactions are something that I would like to add at some point.

is there a way to keep certain clothing items on during sex? i want to keep certain accessories or hats on some of my characters, if there is where could i find it and if not would it be possible for it to become a feature?

The only option is to disable auto undressing and do it manually.

Hi! Turbodriver, can you add reaction with vampire DLC? Like sim with hypnose moodlet will always accept sex

Hey! I am not supporting any expansions yet.

hey Turbodriver I don't know if it's possible but because you added the option to randomize the penis for all male Sims, would something like that be possible for female Sims aswell? 

like wild_guy's vaginas from  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70279-sims-4-wild-guys-female-body-details-17042017/  and hiroki's vagina from  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72791-sims-4-better-body-now-with-penis-and-more-19032017/

Hey! Vaginas are a little problematic because they are not consistent. The BetterBody one is a replacement for the default body and the wild_guy ones are skin detail/tattoos.

It may happen eventually, but I would have to enforce some sort of a standard like with penis addons. Model+Texture, pretty simple. It will happen eventually.

@turbodriver what language is the mod written in?

will you do buy the upcoming family dlc? would be awesome to see some family options.

Sims 4 scripting is done in Python.

I don't know if I will buy it, I am not really interested in the family content. And it doesn't really matter if I buy it, I am not focusing on supporting expansions yet, I want to finish up working with the base game first.

• Added back objects reservation (locking)

hmm... but I still don't see this in the settings, is something wrong?

There are no settings, I made it sort of universal. Objects get reserved for anything that is not sex, but you can use an object multiple times for sex.

I agree with what you said Turbo. Autonomy is a tricky thing to moderate and control. I could see it very easily becoming too overwhelming LOL. I fully understand the challenge is to make it random enough and occasional that its unique and unexpected and enjoyably immersive yet not in your face and every sim constantly trying to hump the life out of you.

Yet not so rare that they barely ever act sexual and a player has to work so 'daing' hard just to get them aroused enough to act on their own. I feel for ya having that mission ahead. But if anyone can do it, you can :)

I remember in Sims3 when the pets could act sexually autonomous. A dog would actually act in a balanced and realistic way. The player had to slowly gain trust and a bond with the pet before anything sexual or aroused would show in that pet. Yet people ( NPC sims)  seemed to instantly be sexual deviants and perverts no matter where i went. Its like they didnt have any cool-down and just became walking sex machines! sounds fun but very annoying after a short time.

Fingers crossed you find a method that hits the middle ground and balance. :)

In my opinion, it would be interesting to have a control for sex autonomy with levels from 1 to 5, for example. Also, the power to control the autonomy level for each sim, separately.

I'm eager to see some update regarding this matter.

Yeah, some way to control it will be in place.

• Added back objects reservation (locking)

hmm... but I still don't see this in the settings, is something wrong?

There are no settings, I made it sort of universal. Objects get reserved for anything that is not sex, but you can use an object multiple times for sex.

but why there are still translation phrases in the templates in this case?

Because I forgot to remove them. There won't be setting anymore, I don't have that many options as before.

Turbodriver, thanks again for this awesome mod.

Do you see any evidence that wickedwhims interferes with birthdays/dying of old age?  

I have two retired ladies who love your mod, and these Sims use it (do it!) frequently with friends and family.  Both have the long-lived trait, and prior experience showed that the long-lived trait extends the elder span from 10 to 34 days ... so I expected them to both keel over and go with the grim reaper (giving room for the next generation).  Except, they didn't.  They are now at 38 days and counting - did they wicked woohoo for an extra 4 days during that span ... I wouldn't doubt it.  I'm wondering, too, if the base game had a "die of old age" event, the grim reaper saw that they were busy, and forgot about them.  I love them both, but the clock is ticking for the next generation.

I have heard that the elder age span is variable, but I don't believe that's true now (if it was prior to last years' updates).