[Sims 4] [WIP] Eksclusiv's Sex Animations for WickedWoohoo (Updated: 01.09.2016)

So one of the 3P are a watcher? That's kinky as fuck, honestly, ha ha. Good stuff, broseph.

Hehe, yeah, indeed. Right now this is how I will be building 3P animations --> on the foundation of 2Ps.

Sorry, won't take any requests at the moment since I am still in the learning process. I've literally started not even two weeks ago with creating animations etc. . Please give me some time. I need to figure things out first.

What's New in the Update of 01/09/2016?

As I wrote in my 'updated note' I've changed just a minor detail --> how legs and hips/pelvis + elbow (female) and head of the dude move, I also tweaked the distance between the hand and knee to avoid clipping when you choose 'thicker' sims or different clothing parts such as skirts etc. as far as it was possible.

Before:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif17.gif 

Now:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif34.gif 

Probably nothing significant to you but it was important to me (now it's natural)  :P .

What's New in the Update of 01/09/2016?

As I wrote in my 'updated note' I've changed just a minor detail --> how legs and hips/pelvis + elbow (female) and head of the dude move, I also tweaked the distance between the hand and knee to avoid clipping when you choose 'thicker' sims or different clothing parts such as skirts etc. as far as it was possible.

Before:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif17.gif 

Now:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif34.gif 

Probably nothing significant to you but it was important to me (now it's natural)  :P .

Ah Ok thanks :) good job!

hi again its me. now i bought the   dlc and is working now,thank you

Alright, glad it works.

Hey Exclusiv,thanks for your efforts... if you open to suggestions

can you please make an adult breastfeeding(tit sucking)animation.

Please i would be very grateful

No problem. Well, at least not at the moment since I am not feeling very comfortable with the tools yet (started with everything just about two weeks ago, so I am still in the beginning phase) + my time is very limited right now. As soon as I feel that I will do justice to the wishes people might have I will think about it. 

Edit: Ah, btw guys: Thank you so much for 50+ likes. It really means much to me and I will try to release more animations in the near future!!

hi again its me. now i bought the   dlc and is working now,thank you

you need a dlc to run this?

I get Sims4 basegame tomorrow

the Footjob Scenes look really impressive - would be cool to have an animation where feet get licked.... :)

Hi, first: Thank you. And yes, you will need the Perfect Patio Stuff Pack for the hottub --> https://www.origin.com/en-de/store/buy/sims-4/mac-pc-download/addon/the-sims-4-perfect-patio-stuff . My other animations don't require dlcs.

Just a quick question about the models.

i have extracted the files into my tray folder , but i cant seem to see them in my library.  is there some way to get them into my gallery so i can use them in my house?. i play offline btw.

Please buy the game =) ! 

need update please  :P  :P

Well, I've just returned from vacation not even two days ago but I hope that this week I will have some time to create more animations :P .

Hey, man.

Great animations :) is it possible to download models with their respective outfits? Mine download as bald ladies in their underwear. Maybe it's because I have the base game and no expansions possibly?

Aww, damn, that sucks. I will look into it, maybe there is a way to find out which dlc packs are used and therefore needed to use them. I, myself did buy all of them.

every time i download your animations it downloads as a notebook file instead of package file. need help asap!

It should be a .rar file. Have you tried to use a different browser?

every time i download your animations it downloads as a notebook file instead of package file. need help asap!

it says its a rar file but I cant extract it or anything. it just opens in the notebook

ive tried on chrome and Microsoft what am I doing wrong?