View File

SUNSAKUKA'S AMBRA

A LoversLab Exclusive

1.jpg

SunInfo.png

Name: Ambra (Character Created by Sunsakuka)

Body: UUNP/7Base Bombshell

Weight: 100

Armor: Nereid Pirate

Any issues/bug contact

pringles89 or mfeile1974

Any Character Permissions contact

Sunsakuka

20160815200823_1.jpg

SunRequirements.png

SunKnownIssues.png

None At The Time

SunInstallation.png

Manual or your favorite mod manager

SunUninstall.png

Manual removal of all Ambra files or your favorite mod manager

SunManyThanksTo.png

SunCreditsResources.png

SunPermissions.png

This mod was made using several assets. Please check with those authors regarding their assets.

Character belongs to

Sunsakuka

Follower made by

pringles89 & mfeile1974

3.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/16/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT, HDT HighHeels
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

That's weird.  I have some of your other followers which work fine, Aubrey & Alexis.

Don;'t know if it conflicts but I do have two other followers in that in, Jahiya and Anella

I'm really stumped because I run ran everything on another rig with no issues.  There shouldn't be any conflicts with my other mods as everything is named differently.  My Creation Kit just took a dump on me so I'm not sure if that is connected but still wouldn't explain why other people have no issues.

Too many HDT followers at a time perhaps?  I've been reading a lot about that being a common problem.

I was wondering if you could add a small roaming ai package to her that sends out of the inn and around town then back when night falls, because i also have a number of followers that use the sleeping giant inn and that might help with some people that like having more followers then necessary but if not that's fine.

I was wondering if you could add a small roaming ai package to her that sends out of the inn and around town then back when night falls, because i also have a number of followers that use the sleeping giant inn and that might help with some people that like having more followers then necessary but if not that's fine.

I can look into it after I get Skyrim & all my mods re-installed...yes I'm in hell currently.  

I'm not guaranteeing anything as I have never really made a script before.

Well i decided to load the mod in tesvedit and took a look at cell and somehow she ended up in dawnstar inn then i made sure that ends up the case and low an behold she is in dawnstar.

That would be my mistake...it is in fact Dawnstar.  My apologies...I will get it corrected on the main page

Fabulous, absolutely stunning!   However, just so you know, the dl link isn't functioning. :/

Thank you for the update however I'm guessing Mega was having issues because it appears to be working now.

It certainly was, but thank you for checking it. Cheers.

you got to stop making me download these amazing mods!

In all seriousness would it be possible to somehow combine your creations and have a beautiful girl in every inn?

id die a happy man or i would be if dem Deadly Wenches stop 1 shotting me...

I'm not sure if Sunsakuka's characters would be combined....that would be Sunsakuka's decision.

I'm in the process of learning how to put mine into a pack in order to help cut down on .esps of course.

• 1 year later...
15 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Nope, STUPID AS HELL people at Mega decided to change how the links work and made sure they BROKE all the existing links because it would have taken ten minutes to make it so the old links would still work.

Yepp..

I found a way to fix the broken link

Many thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...