Idea: Slap that butt

Since we have nice physics and collision and everything, i'd like to have a mod that:

1) Allows the player to slap a naked butt.

2) Makes NPCs slap the players butt if walking by naked.

Second part could be difficult, at least in some fluent move because of lag, but i'd like to see it anyways. But if somebody with proper skills just wants to make the first part, i'd already be quite glad. :)

Of course further things could be done as well, like a walk of shame, somebody has to get through a row of ppl and everybody slaps her/him... maybe as a part of a quest. 

there are spanking mods out there, not walk by but slapping though

Could you give me a hint where/what i should search?

To be clear, as explained below in german: I don't want to bind them, enslave them, control them, whatever. Just slap the butt and walk by, maybe with consequences if it's a fighter/powerful women, but actually the idea was to have some fun with hydragons slavegirls without doing as much as raping them or such things. 

this could have been added to the idea thread ... what's the point of having an idea thread when no one uses it ?

Totally forgot about that one, thanks :)

damn board or  stupid me.
@winny:
Das is "zuviel". Ich will niemanden erst versklaven, in meine Höhle schaffen, fesseln und dann hauen. Ich will einfach mal jemandem im vorbeigehen auf den Hintern haun und weitergehen.  :)

kennste daß!   ;)

Zaz Resources - Whips Restraints and Bondage by rofloski

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24023/?

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/24023-2-1347430934.jpg

If we had "slap" real paired animation like "hug"? Else it will be annoying to implement and wouldnt look good anyway.

Yes, a new animation would be required. If somebody is willing and able to do the other parts, maybe i can convince Funnybizness to do that, i think he might like the idea and it shouldn't be that much work for somebody with proper skills.

Ah, du meinst so etwas, aber ohne Farbe.  :lol:

nice-ass-gifs-29.giftumblr_inline_nr44fwSsq21rpcdyn_500.gif

Daß wäre zu heftig.  ;)

Slap_443f05_686863.gif

A combination of picture 1 and 2 is exactly what i thought about. ;)

Eine Kombination aus 1 und 2 ist exakt das an was ich dachte. 

If we had "slap" real paired animation like "hug"? Else it will be annoying to implement and wouldnt look good anyway.

Yes, a new animation would be required. If somebody is willing and able to do the other parts, maybe i can convince Funnybizness to do that, i think he might like the idea and it shouldn't be that much work for somebody with proper skills.

Ah, du meinst so etwas, aber ohne Farbe.  :lol:

nice-ass-gifs-29.giftumblr_inline_nr44fwSsq21rpcdyn_500.gif

Daß wäre zu heftig.  ;)

Slap_443f05_686863.gif

A combination of picture 1 and 2 is exactly what i thought about. ;)

Eine Kombination aus 1 und 2 ist exakt das an was ich dachte. 

This idea kinda interested me, so I've made a quick little animation

*Still raw though

giphy.gif

If someone wants to do something with this thread I'm willing to create some more butt slap variations/refined animations.

---snip---

This idea kinda interested me, so I've made a quick little animation

*Still raw though

giphy.gif

If someone wants to do something with this thread I'm willing to create some more butt slap variations/refined animations.

Wow that's good.  :)

clapping-minions-gif.gif?gs=a

I meant that maybe SirNibbles or someone who knows how to animate already could try this setup and export some real paired animation that uses two skeletons in one scene instead of pseudo-paired animations we see everywhere (SexLab etc).

I meant that maybe SirNibbles or someone who knows how to animate already could try this setup and export some real paired animation that uses two skeletons in one scene instead of pseudo-paired animations we see everywhere (SexLab etc).

*First let me say my knowledge of animating doesn't go much further then actually animating, exporting/converting them into hkx files and make them work with sexlab.

I've been looking into this after your previous post, but what benefit does this provide for animations apart from both actors actually having different skeletons?

*First let me say my knowledge of animating doesn't go much further then actually animating, exporting/converting them into hkx files and make them work with sexlab.

I've been looking into this after your previous post, but what benefit does this provide for animations apart from both actors actually having different skeletons?

but do not forget!

after a small pat there is always a backlash.  :P  :lol: 

either Yikes or some more powerful.  ;)

tumblr_nsy765Qrdk1rpgpgqo1_400.gif

7a3b5ecb6c872dfca6e43f9a725004c7.gif

but do not forget!

That was indeed one of the sort of "variations" I was hinting at.

But before I go in depth with animating these things I'd like to get a confirm from someone who can do something with it  ;)

It allows modders to play these animations by simply using the PlayIdleWithTarget function instead of being dependent on huge animation frameworks (with extremely complicated actor positioning, animation offsets etc) such as SexLab. Everything position related is already build in paired animation's hkx file.

It allows modders to play these animations by simply using the PlayIdleWithTarget function instead of being dependent on huge animation frameworks (with extremely complicated actor positioning, animation offsets etc) such as SexLab. Everything position related is already build in paired animation's hkx file.

Oh I'm not experienced with the creation kit nor am I with scripting, so I'm afraid I won't be able to implement it on my own.

I'm just a simple animator right now, who's willing to help out with the animating part.

Oh I'm not experienced with the creation kit nor am I with scripting, so I'm afraid I won't be able to implement it on my own.

I'm just a simple animator right now, who's willing to help out with the animating part.

Hey, I'm not asking you to implement it, just pointing out that it would be much easier to use for other modders if it was paired. ;)

but do not forget!

Something like this, or... more serious consequences, if you try this with somebody like Maven for example :D

But that would be part of a bigger mod, even if you just get arested and jailed or bound or sold via Simply Slavery.

I thought to keep it small would raise the chance that somebody make a mod out of it, but if somebody wants a bigger project, i'd have some ideas. :)

I'd also be happy if it becomes part of an existing mod like Cursed Loot or Defeat, i just want to see it.

The groping was probably my favourite aspect of Bahow's fantastic Get Stripped mod.

Anything that makes NPCs more handsy gets an A+ in my book.

I wouldn't go so far and say it's my favorite part of Get Stripped, but it's still awesome, yes. :)