I started a new char and the mod works now. But I have often CTDs, I'm not sure if this mod is the problem or maybe I have too many mods for my system.

Yes.  I have seen more crash to desktops (CTDs) as well in my games; however, with a bit of care in avoiding those situations I've reduced this to very few CTDs.  I don't think it is my mod specifically causing the CTDs; however, my mod does a few things that aren't done normally and they are a little buggy.  Specifically I think the PushActorAway() and ForceRemoveRagdollFromWorld() combination used in the leash cause crash to desktops.  Try to avoid moving (using mouse or keyboard) until the player starts standing up.  Or use the Teleport leash instead of Drag or Auto.  Also when the leash holder moves between areas with a loading screen avoid moving.

Also, how I am stopping the player from moving around during BDMS furniture scenes can cause CTDs.  I am reducing the player speed using ModActorValue("SpeedMult", X).  Reducing it too little allows the player to leave the scene while reducing it too much causes CTDs.  I don't know the best way to do this.  Try to avoid moving during furniture scenes.

why npc never come to naked PC and say some thing like on screenshot? 

You can adjust the frequency using the "Leash Game Chance" in the "DFW Support" MCM menu.  Also check "Include Owners".

You can start the leash game manually with the nearest NPC using the "Start Leash Game:" in the MCM menu.

Make sure you have "slavers" in your game and nearby.  This mod does not add any "slavers" to the game.  Installing Slave Girls by hydragorgon is the best way I know how to do this but any NPC in the factions, zbfFactionMaster, zbfFactionSlaver, or hyd_SlaverFaction will do.

i found a little bug...dead bandits keep ensnaring me with the leash..the 2 that do were my masters when they died(killed one to escape the dungeon and then b3fore i could get away(boots make you run slower then walking normally without them, another bandit enslaved me so i killed him now the 2 keep leashing me over and over,  using the latest versions 1.06 with sd+ and deviosly enslaved both latest versions and all requirements for all of em...latest versions as of yesterday for everything, except daymoyl which sd+ says can only work up to v6+ so i have both 6.18 of it with the update for 6.18, all other mods are cosmetic so i doubt anything else is the problem

Hmm... "Bandits"?  "Ensnaring you?"  If you actually mean bandits, my mod doesn't do much with them.  If you mean "slavers" there is a bug in my mod that dead slavers will leash the player =(  Something I plan to work on next.  The leash  wears off quicker when the slaver is dead so I wouldn't expect it to be too difficult to get away.

But if you do mean bandits... They should not start the "leash" game... and the only other way for my mod to start the leash is when the player is enslaved via SD+ (and both "Catch SD+ Enslavement" and "Start SD+ Leash" are selected).  Is that what you mean by "Ensnaring you"?  I would be surprised if SD+ were enslaving you to dead bandits.

I am guessing when you say "leasing you over and over" it is happening very quickly?

I would expect the easiest way to solve this is to load a previous game and play without "Start SD+ Leash" turned on.  If you don't have a previous game, I can add an "escape" button to the MCM.  I've been thinking that might be a good idea anyway.

But to really diagnose the problem I would need more information about what is going on.  Each of those bandits should be registered with the DFW mod either as a leash game "DFWS master" or an "SD+ master".  While the leash is connected to each of them check the "Devious Framework" MCM Status page and see what they are listed as under "Current Masters".

I have seen before where one of my SD+ variables was not cleared properly (most likely caused by upgrading from an old version of the script) and I had to play with "Start SD+ Leash" turned off.

The delay on reequipping gear is brilliant I would love to use the mod for just that.

I never could get fast travel to work while this mod is running tho.

Love this mod looking forward to it progressing.

I'm assuming you mean you could never get fast travel *blocking* to work and fast travel is actually permitted.

Yes, fast travel blocking is quite tricky.  As soon as any script moves the player using the function, MoveTo() fast travel becomes enabled again.  Additionally if another mod decides to enabled fast travel for any reason there isn't much I can do about it.  Having a framework mod to co-ordinate these permissions seems like a way to help with this issue to me (one of the purposes of this mod); however, at least for now I don't put a lot of hope for it working effectively.

I can try to add features to detect when fast travel gets re-enabled, but I don't know how much of a priority that should be.

If you do mean fast travel is being blocked when it shouldn't be that sounds like a problem with my mod.  Let me know if that is the case.

I had it set on 100 and I couldn't fast travel. That said I tried on a different save after I posted and it worked so may of been something in my game. As far as disabling fast travel goes, other mods already do that like cursed loot so don't put ya self out. 

i found a little bug...dead bandits keep ensnaring me with the leash..the 2 that do were my masters when they died(killed one to escape the dungeon and then b3fore i could get away(boots make you run slower then walking normally without them, another bandit enslaved me so i killed him now the 2 keep leashing me over and over,  using the latest versions 1.06 with sd+ and deviosly enslaved both latest versions and all requirements for all of em...latest versions as of yesterday for everything, except daymoyl which sd+ says can only work up to v6+ so i have both 6.18 of it with the update for 6.18, all other mods are cosmetic so i doubt anything else is the problem

seems the problem is the way the bandits died.....since magicka is neutralized and having hands bound so you cant do any way of defeating anything I use deadly drain , simply as a last resort as I usually play with settings so high that cheating is the only way to actually escape anyway, so I played a little and console deaths worked fine, it was only the ones I killed using the deadly drain mod that continued to releash me over and over after death

I may have blown things a little out of proportion on my last response to this bug.

If "the two keep leashing me over and over" is not something that happens every second or so, I am guessing it is the leash game starting each time you are freed.  The bandits could be considered "slavers" if the SD+ mod add them to the zbfFactionMaster faction.  And if this is the case they may end up playing the leash game while recently deceased (I thought this only happened for at most five real time minutes).

The latest version (1.07) should fix the problem with dead NPCs showing up as "nearby NPCs" so they won't play the leash game any more.

If this sounds like what is going on 1.07 should fix your problem =)

Also, the setting for using the leash with SD+ has been given it's own security setting so if left insecure it can always be used to disable the leash if something goes wrong.

It loads in and the MCM loads (now,  I was a dummy and downloaded the wrong one) but my problem seems to be that I can't seem to trigger the slaver interactions.   I'm not 100% sure what the vulnerability it wants is,  I've walked alongside the slavers both naked AND in bondage gear, as well as engaging them in combat and trying to surrender but nothing seems to work with them,  they just keep walking along with no other dialog aside from "Where are you taking that slave?".

why npc newer come to naked PC and sey some thing like on screenshot? 

I have recently noticed my mod is not properly detecting all slaver traders and slave owners as "slavers".  In particular a couple from Slave Girls by hydragorgon were not being detected properly.

Version 1.08 should improve this.

However, there are still some slavers that look like they should be slavers but they are not.  There are some that I can't do anything about but there are some that I just may have missed.  If you are looking to help improve this issue see Known Bug 11 on page 1 of the support topic for more details.  I will continue to add any that I find are missing.

Hi, atm i'm playing some other betaish mods and don't want things get too messy, but i'm looking forward to test your mod, and have a question/request:

On the mainpage you have a list of seductive armor which offer some options if i get it right. Would it be possible to add any CBBE armors, or maybe add an option for the player to make other armors seductive, via MCM or maybe an enchantment that can be learned at a table by destroying one of the UNP armors?

Not the most important things, but it would be nice to have. :)

Hi, atm i'm playing some other betaish mods and don't want things get too messy, but i'm looking forward to test your mod, and have a question/request:

On the mainpage you have a list of seductive armor which offer some options if i get it right. Would it be possible to add any CBBE armors, or maybe add an option for the player to make other armors seductive, via MCM or maybe an enchantment that can be learned at a table by destroying one of the UNP armors?

Any armour can be made seductive.  As long as it is flagged as Naked Armour using the SexLab Aroused MCM menu my mod will consider it naked.

Any armour can be made seductive.  As long as it is flagged as Naked Armour using the SexLab Aroused MCM menu my mod will consider it naked.

Oh! Well, that was a fast finished request. ;)

The leash does horrible things to my pc. Any way to permanently disable the leash? I tried the menu option but it still happens, seldomly.

Oooh.  That sounds bad =(

I'm sorry to hear that.

In the "DFW Support" MCM if you set "Leash Game Chance" to 0, "Increase When Vulnerable" to 1 (need to fix this so it can be set to 0 as well), and disable (not checked) "Start SD+ Leash" no mod should ever use the leash.

If these were the MCM menu options that you tried and they didn't work please let me know when it is still happening.

Alternatively if you do want to keep the leash it may perform better if (in the "Devious Framework" MCM menu) you set "Leash Style" to Teleport and disable "Leash Visible".

seems the problem is the way the bandits died.....since magicka is neutralized and having hands bound so you cant do any way of defeating anything I use deadly drain , simply as a last resort as I usually play with settings so high that cheating is the only way to actually escape anyway, so I played a little and console deaths worked fine, it was only the ones I killed using the deadly drain mod that continued to releash me over and over after death

I may have blown things a little out of proportion on my last response to this bug.

If "the two keep leashing me over and over" is not something that happens every second or so, I am guessing it is the leash game starting each time you are freed.  The bandits could be considered "slavers" if the SD+ mod add them to the zbfFactionMaster faction.  And if this is the case they may end up playing the leash game while recently deceased (I thought this only happened for at most five real time minutes).

The latest version (1.07) should fix the problem with dead NPCs showing up as "nearby NPCs" so they won't play the leash game any more.

If this sounds like what is going on 1.07 should fix your problem =)

Also, the setting for using the leash with SD+ has been given it's own security setting so if left insecure it can always be used to disable the leash if something goes wrong.

i'll give it a try, with the new version with and with out deadly drain cause I was only having the problem when using deadly drain to escape someone who had enslaved me already, mite take a bit tho...doing a current play threw without any dd needed a break from the slave trade

The leash does horrible things to my pc. Any way to permanently disable the leash? I tried the menu option but it still happens, seldomly.

Oooh. That sounds bad =(

I'm sorry to hear that.

In the "DFW Support" MCM if you set "Leash Game Chance" to 0, "Increase When Vulnerable" to 1 (need to fix this so it can be set to 0 as well), and disable (not checked) "Start SD+ Leash" no mod should ever use the leash.

If these were the MCM menu options that you tried and they didn't work please let me know when it is still happening.

Alternatively if you do want to keep the leash it may perform better if (in the "Devious Framework" MCM menu) you set "Leash Style" to Teleport and disable "Leash Visible".

I had it set to teleport and visible, and it was tieing my PC in knots and pulling her through walls and other NPCs. :(:P

I will try your other settings and see what I can see.

Oooh. That sounds bad =(

I'm sorry to hear that.

I had it set to teleport and visible, and it was tieing my PC in knots and pulling her through walls and other NPCs. :(:P

I will try your other settings and see what I can see.

Oooh.  I see.  When I read PC I thought you meant it was doing terrible things to your Personal Computer :)

I have to admit I haven't tested the "Teleport" option very much and perhaps it could use some adjustments.

Teleporting through walls is kind of intended.  It is better than being pulled toward the wall and getting stuck, not able to pull back.

And there is a possibility of teleporting into the middle of an object (a large boulder, a building, etc.).  In these situations I am relying on the leash holder moving so you should be pulled out of it before long but that is not always the case.

Like I said, Teleport might need some adjustments.  And perhaps I need a "safety" button in the MCM to do something.  Teleport you to the leash holder, maybe.

skyrim without the threat of being enslaved got boring quickly, with that said would like to report i spent several hours in dungeons getting leashed (using sd+) and killing the leasher both with console and with deadly drain and making sure every bandit in said dungeon leashed me, i used killall then ressed each one seperate (figure using as many ways of messing this mod up as i could was a good idea for testing) to have them leash me so i could kill em and not once did i have the earlier problem of getting leashed by the dead thank you.

I like your Ideas here very much, and it all looks very good.

1. Only thing I would rather see is a true Player AI system, Slaver takes control Zaz AI is flipped, package is on player, { I am Lazy, and automatic follow would be nice }

Stairs have always been a problem for Skyrim AI control, so you might need a "Distance greater than" check to teleport the player if they got to far from the slaver. [ I did see that you had that Option in your MCM, but I don't think it was and auto follow.]

Of course this might mess up the Killing the player by dragging them thing you have going.

2. I like most all the rest i looked at.

Really good job please keep it up, Please.

I might actually get interested enough to put my Papyrus dis like aside, and start back on the mods I started in Skyrim, and then quit on. if I get enough little resource to help me out.  LOL.

Good job on this... I like it

skyrim without the threat of being enslaved got boring quickly, with that said would like to report i spent several hours in dungeons getting leashed (using sd+) and killing the leasher both with console and with deadly drain and making sure every bandit in said dungeon leashed me, i used killall then ressed each one seperate (figure using as many ways of messing this mod up as i could was a good idea for testing) to have them leash me so i could kill em and not once did i have the earlier problem of getting leashed by the dead thank you.

Thanks for the testing, aender.  Glad it worked :)

1. Only thing I would rather see is a true Player AI system, Slaver takes control Zaz AI is flipped, package is on player, { I am Lazy, and automatic follow would be nice }

Stairs have always been a problem for Skyrim AI control, so you might need a "Distance greater than" check to teleport the player if they got to far from the slaver. [ I did see that you had that Option in your MCM, but I don't think it was and auto follow.]

Of course this might mess up the Killing the player by dragging them thing you have going.

I might actually get interested enough to put my Papyrus dis like aside, and start back on the mods I started in Skyrim, and then quit on. if I get enough little resource to help me out.  LOL.

1. Yes.  Right now I have two leash types, "Drag" and "Teleport" (and "Auto", a combination of the two).  I would like a "leash type" that connects the system up to the XAZ Prison Overhaul leash system which does auto follow.  I just have to understand how to do that better.  And the DD leash system as well (I think there is one).

If you are looking for resources that aren't in the mod but you think would belong let me know and I can think about adding them.  If you need example code to start from, check out the Git Hub Wiki:

https://github.com/DeviousFramework/SkyrimDeviousFramework/wiki/DeviousFramework-Samples

If you are looking for an example that is not there let me know and I will add it.

Thanks for the testing, aender.  Glad it worked :)

1. Yes.  Right now I have two leash types, "Drag" and "Teleport" (and "Auto", a combination of the two).  I would like a "leash type" that connects the system up to the XAZ Prison Overhaul leash system which does auto follow.  I just have to understand how to do that better.  And the DD leash system as well (I think there is one).

If you are looking for resources that aren't in the mod but you think would belong let me know and I can think about adding them.  If you need example code to start from, check out the Git Hub Wiki:

https://github.com/DeviousFramework/SkyrimDeviousFramework/wiki/DeviousFramework-Samples

If you are looking for an example that is not there let me know and I will add it.

In my papyrus dabblings I found that these were needed to place the player into AI mode

game.disablePlayerControls()
game.forcethirdperson()
game.setplayeraidriven(true)

I don't know if is best way, I also placed a package in the Player alias, that of course would activate to follow the Master alias ( this might not be needed, I just could not figure another way at the time when I was actively attempting to mod skyrim, I think the package had a condition as to a Global Value, for reason of checking state. I was very clumsy with Papyrus ).  This worked for me.

setting up and auto state seemed to help for turning it off AI control, and back on again.

You probably know all this. I was just mentioning the things I managed to figure out.

• 2 weeks later...

ok recently added to load order (like 2 hours of playtime ago)

so far everything is working as intended (as far as I can tell).

like the stuff I have triggered so far (leash game has not yet auto-triggered,  I will be triggering it manually later)

a furniture release option as mentioned by darkfender666 would be a good idea (imho) for safety

another idea would be to have a separate set of adjustments for when a follower locks you into furniture (happened to me walking thru Falkreath), but I am not

sure how hard this would be to do,

I did notice that If I told a follower to use a pillory (only piece I have tested this on so far) they would use it, and it DID lock them in for the standard first time auto-lock

amount of time (not sure if that is intended or was a bug I hit) to get them out simply required me to tell her to either do something or just follow me after the time ran out.

like that part a lot .... really like the part where if you are near furniture a NPC (including follower) may just decide to lock you in it ... I thought it was great when that happened

to me just walking thru Falkreath (passed pillory and follower decided I needed to be locked in it :D)

anyhow really like what you have done so far and please keep up the good work :exclamation::heart:

ok information report

strapons (during animations) are affected by the no redress timers.

may want to make a exceptions list for the no redress timers (for strapons) either by default or something a player can add them to.

like the leash game :)

Request...

When locked in furniture sometimes the relock is buggy.

The MCM need a release from furniture option imho :)

Awesome idea btw

I'm a little curious about the "buggy".  If you mean when trying to run away during scenes, yes. that is know to be a little buggy if you manage to get far enough away; although, that should be avoided in general.

I can't say I like the idea of a furniture safeword but it does make some sense and isn't too difficult to make.

I'll add it to the next release and provide an option to disable it.  This might not be too soon though, as I'm having some difficulty with a "next phase" that I am exploring.

like the stuff I have triggered so far (leash game has not yet auto-triggered,  I will be triggering it manually later)

a furniture release option as mentioned by darkfender666 would be a good idea (imho) for safety

another idea would be to have a separate set of adjustments for when a follower locks you into furniture (happened to me walking thru Falkreath), but I am not

I did notice that If I told a follower to use a pillory (only piece I have tested this on so far) they would use it, and it DID lock them in for the standard first time auto-lock

amount of time (not sure if that is intended or was a bug I hit) to get them out simply required me to tell her to either do something or just follow me after the time ran out.

like that part a lot .... really like the part where if you are near furniture a NPC (including follower) may just decide to lock you in it ... I thought it was great when that happened

to me just walking thru Falkreath (passed pillory and follower decided I needed to be locked in it :D)

anyhow really like what you have done so far and please keep up the good work :exclamation::heart:

Glad you're happy with it and glad it is working :D

Having a separate set of adjustments with followers does sound like a good idea and shouldn't be too difficult.  At the very least they should be identified as followers in the "Nearby NPC List".  I didn't even think of that.  I don't play with followers very often so a lot of that isn't tested.

As for followers being "locked into a pillory"...  That sounds a little odd.

My mod uses the player's "OnSit()" events and the ZFB Player Slots's GetFurniture() which I would be surprised if it worked on followers.  Are you sure it is DFW Support doing the locking?  I guess it must be...  I'll have to look into that more.

As for NPCs locking you into furniture when you are near it, I haven't made that feature yet.  It sounds like a good idea but my mod has no way to detect nearby furniture unless it is in the favourite furniture list.  Even then there isn't any code to lock you into it unless the leash game is playing and you are thoroughly bound.

Are you sure it is my mod you are testing?  If not, could I get a link to this mysterious mod?  It sounds interesting :)

ok information report

may want to make a exceptions list for the no redress timers (for strapons) either by default or something a player can add them to.

Ooh.  That makes sense.  And those messages I kept seeing suddenly make sense now too.

Yes, I will definitely have to fix that bug, thanks.

Request...

When locked in furniture sometimes the relock is buggy.

The MCM need a release from furniture option imho :)

Awesome idea btw

I'm a little curious about the "buggy".  If you mean when trying to run away during scenes, yes. that is know to be a little buggy if you manage to get far enough away; although, that should be avoided in general.

I can't say I like the idea of a furniture safeword but it does make some sense and isn't too difficult to make.

I'll add it to the next release and provide an option to disable it.  This might not be too soon though, as I'm having some difficulty with a "next phase" that I am exploring.

Glad you're happy with it and glad it is working :D

Having a separate set of adjustments with followers does sound like a good idea and shouldn't be too difficult.  At the very least they should be identified as followers in the "Nearby NPC List".  I didn't even think of that.  I don't play with followers very often so a lot of that isn't tested.

As for followers being "locked into a pillory"...  That sounds a little odd.

My mod uses the player's "OnSit()" events and the ZFB Player Slots's GetFurniture() which I would be surprised if it worked on followers.  Are you sure it is DFW Support doing the locking?  I guess it must be...  I'll have to look into that more.

As for NPCs locking you into furniture when you are near it, I haven't made that feature yet.  It sounds like a good idea but my mod has no way to detect nearby furniture unless it is in the favourite furniture list.  Even then there isn't any code to lock you into it unless the leash game is playing and you are thoroughly bound.

Are you sure it is my mod you are testing?  If not, could I get a link to this mysterious mod?  It sounds interesting :)

ok information report

Ooh.  That makes sense.  And those messages I kept seeing suddenly make sense now too.

Yes, I will definitely have to fix that bug, thanks.

Well its mostly because sometimes the mod unlock the furniture in the wrong moment,(for example it does t interact well with pet collar somehow)  so when it then relocks it, it won t never unlock again.

Or again it positions the character meters away from the furniture and so on.

So a safeword would take care of any conflict..

ty :)

P.S. i second the option of npc locking player in furniture...

Also an optional mod to add furniture to skyrim would be good since afaik there aren t many that do that.

Tested this yesterday and this is really a cool mod, especially with the Slave Girls installed. A couple of questions rised to my mind though.

How well does this work with the Captured Dreams mod which adds some BDSM furniture for it's quests? Can this activate the furniture during the CD quests, causing troubles? 

And a side question. I know that Captured Dreams and Prison Overhaul add some BDSM furniture. Are there any other mods that do the same? If i remember correctly there once was a mod like that quite some time ago. I googled it but couldn't find anytihing.

Tested this yesterday and this is really a cool mod, especially with the Slave Girls installed. A couple of questions rised to my mind though.

How well does this work with the Captured Dreams mod which adds some BDSM furniture for it's quests? Can this activate the furniture during the CD quests, causing troubles? 

And a side question. I know that Captured Dreams and Prison Overhaul add some BDSM furniture. Are there any other mods that do the same? If i remember correctly there once was a mod like that quite some time ago. I googled it but couldn't find anytihing.

Most likely the player will randomly be locked into BDSM furniture they are sitting on during Captured Dreams (CD) quest.

This *shouldn't* cause any significant trouble.  The captured dreams mod would still unlock the player when it needs her to progress to the next stage of the quest; however, I'm not entirely confident some bugs or race conditions won't cause problems.  It might be best to disable furniture locking (set auto lock time and chance to lock both to 0) before/during any such related quest.  To ensure this option is available during quests, leave the DFW Support "Security" setting at 100.

As for adding furniture, I've had a number of people asking me about this.  I was thinking of creating an "add furniture" button which can add furniture to the world.  The furniture would only last until the cell was reloaded but it might be pretty good for cells that don't refresh often.  This was a bit of a low priority feature, but given the interest I might work on it sooner rather than later.