[DOA5LR] Some Character imports

SaafRats

Don't worry!, I didn't took it (so) bad. I just hope I was clear about if I really like big boobs, since you had this doubt in first place.

And well, I also don't have problem about different tastes (proof of that is my mod and its 5 sizes), and for the same I'm not asking why people like tiny or huge boobs: I just make the packs including all sizes, that way everyone is fappy :D (most of time).

:D:lol:

I like your big boobs works!, somehow I encountered the difficulty of grafting when the skin is not easy to adjust, i can easily using harry body to take other women half clothes off,

this honoka body mesh is Unique, not simply stitched official body , any suggestions?thanks!

I like your big boobs works!, somehow I encountered the difficulty of grafting when the skin is not easy to adjust, i can easily using harry body to take other women half clothes off,
this honoka body mesh is Unique, not simply stitched official body , any suggestions?thanks!

I'm glad you like my work, thanks ;). Hmm I think I don't understand what's your specific question (I'm stupid at this time).

UPDATE: LANA (Hyrule Warriors) - HLOD nude pack
Preview.jpg

Usage / basic info:
  • AutoLink compatible, ready to use as MARIE
  • Includes HLUD, HLOD, CS-HLOD and LETHAL bodies + bushy/shaved variants.
  • All variations can be used simultaneously without conflicts.
  • She also have glasses.
Body variations preview:
Preview%28sizes%29.jpg

UPDATE: video preview (thanks to shygaa)

Credits to Thanatos3D for the face of the XPS model used to make the port

my bad english, i Use your mesh to do “semi stripping nude Mod” for other Character clothes ,is't hard because i need to  adjust the whole body,For Harry's compatibility nude body I can delete/merge to modify,but i really love boobs mod

Well, there's not an automatic way for adapting costumes to this body meshes, the way I know is to do it in blender (using some tools like proportional edit).

Ohhh!  Lana.  She's one of my favorite character in Hyrule Warriors.  Thanks for sharing Saaf! ^_^

Lana yay! Thanks SaafRats!

you're welcome guys ;)

Bc71H.gif

lol tissues ready, that's good.

Genial, gracias por el Lana Mod

De nada C3S4R, disfruta de ésta tetona con cara inocente :D

Guest C3S4RFC

Genial, gracias por el Lana Mod

De nada C3S4R, disfruta de ésta tetona con cara inocente :D

Jajaja, I forget  this is a english forum. It was the emotion for "the Busty"  :P

Jajaja, I forget  this is a english forum. It was the emotion for "the Busty"  :P

jaja no te preocupes! de hecho he visto a varios escibiendo en español aquí, hasta ahora no ha pasado nada ;)

Yet another awesome pack from the Master of P :D  I see that the curse is still strong with you my poor Saafie.  I think I am finally free!!  (I think..) lol

Thanks my timmy!, well, I'll just post some mod occasionally (this will be like a "part-time job"... without payment :P).
Hmmm you "think" you're finally free, but I doubt that (I just saw your other post :D)
UPDATE: CIA (Hyrule Warriors) - HLOD nude pack
Preview.jpg
Usage / basic info:
  • AutoLink compatible, ready to use as KOKORO, HITOMI, LEIFANG, MILA, MOMIJI, PAI, NYOTENGU or MAI (to avoid issues, it's highly recommended to use as NYOTENGU)
  • She also have glasses.
UPDATE:
video preview (thanks to shygaa)

More preview pics:

ciatest1.jpg

preview2.jpg

Body variations preview:
Preview%28sizes%29.jpg
Credits to MoogleOutFitters for the face of the XPS model used to make the port

UPDATE: CIA (Hyrule Warriors) - HLOD nude pack
Preview.jpg
Usage / basic info:
  • AutoLink compatible, ready to use as KOKORO, HITOMI, LEIFANG, MILA, MOMIJI, PAI, NYOTENGU or MAI (to avoid issues, it's highly recommended to use as NYOTENGU)
  • She also have glasses.
Body variations preview:
Preview%28sizes%29.jpg
Credits to MoogleOutFitters for the face of the XPS model used to make the port

As Always... Great job saaf...

BTW... No normal H-LOD anymore saaf ??

Thanks JJ!, with normal you mean "NRM"? Well, I made a little announcement some time ago (on deviantart), there I explained that I'm not going to include "NRM" and "ULTRA" versions in future releases of this kind of packs, since these variants are almost redundant :/

The curse is still going strong!! :D  Thanks my Saafie for yet another awesome pack.

Thanks timmy!. Haha well, not so strong as you may think, I made this almost a week ago (also her costume lol), but I didn't had a lot of time or even mood to post it. I'm just taking this very easy now. The curse it's kind of controlled lol.

........................................................................................

Btw, for the same I forgot to post a couple of things:

• video preview of LANA (thanks to shygaa)

http://imgur.com/a/lB32B

Thanks JJ!, with normal you mean "NRM"? Well, I made a little announcement some time ago (on deviantart), there I explained that I'm not going to include "NRM" and "ULTRA" versions in future releases of this kind of packs, since these variants are almost redundant :/

Sad Face for me... T_T) bcoz I'm using NRM for small breast like Hitomi, Kasumi, Ayane, etc, and HLOD for TINA, RACHEL, or HELENA...

But that's your decision... Thanks for your effort for DOA Mod Community saaf... ^_^)

Sad Face for me... T_T) bcoz I'm using NRM for small breast like Hitomi, Kasumi, Ayane, etc, and HLOD for TINA, RACHEL, or HELENA...

But that's your decision... Thanks for your effort for DOA Mod Community saaf... ^_^)

I would love something about halfway between HLOD and HLUD.  I don't know if that feedback helps, but you make amazing and unique mods, and I wanted to let you know I do love the variety.  HLOD's too big for me to have more than handful in Autolink for variety. :P

Thank you again for the awesome work.  I love your mods!

It's a hard choice that I made :/. But don't worry; this is only for imported female characters, the original cast will remain with all the flavors ;)

I would love something about halfway between HLOD and HLUD.  I don't know if that feedback helps, but you make amazing and unique mods, and I wanted to let you know I do love the variety.  HLOD's too big for me to have more than handful in Autolink for variety. :P

Thank you again for the awesome work.  I love your mods!

Hey, glad you like my stuff!

I've actually tried someting like that with the "NAT-HLOD" made as special edition for widowmaker (you can check it on this thread btw). That coudl be a good repalcer for the NRM variant... if some day I get enough motivation for aply these same changes to the entire cast . Same with the MEGA-HLOD (to repalce ULTRA), but I must shut up now :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, here's a video preview for CIA HLOD (thanks again to shygaa)

http://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/49agxtd92iymae62

Archived