Hyxis Posted November 15, 2016 Posted November 15, 2016 Hi id like to get the voice of lara but i cant get it to work , i dont have the skyrim.esm folder instead its sexlab.esm otherwise i dont know what i couldve missed :/
pennywise57 Posted November 16, 2016 Author Posted November 16, 2016 Hi id like to get the voice of lara but i cant get it to work , i dont have the skyrim.esm folder instead its sexlab.esm otherwise i dont know what i couldve missed :/ Just look at my answer right above your post, it has every folders detailed (for Kasumi, but every pack works the same way). If you don't have one of the folders (which you should if you follow all the instructions given on the first post of the topic) just create it, just be sure to respect the correct and complete path.
Hyxis Posted November 16, 2016 Posted November 16, 2016 I just installed it with mod organizer like a normal mod and it worked fine thanks alot
pennywise57 Posted November 17, 2016 Author Posted November 17, 2016 I just installed it with mod organizer like a normal mod and it worked fine thanks alot Oh that's a good thing, never used MO myself so I didn't know it could work this way
pennywise57 Posted November 17, 2016 Author Posted November 17, 2016 Does it work with NMM? Never tried, give it a go. I don't think it will because the folder paths are not complete in my files.
Hyxis Posted December 30, 2016 Posted December 30, 2016 Hey i loved the lara voice, but i wanna try another one, do you have cassie from mk i would love to get the voice in my game , thanks
zzz72w3r Posted December 30, 2016 Posted December 30, 2016 Any chance of making these additional voices for Sexlab instead of replacers? I have absolutely no idea how to do that, if someone can explain then I could do it, would be a better thing http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1078-sexlab-extra-voices/
Monkito Posted January 5, 2017 Posted January 5, 2017 Good sounds Btw, where to drop additional set 2 ? can't find anything to overwrite, or simply drop in the folder to get it working ?
pennywise57 Posted January 5, 2017 Author Posted January 5, 2017 Good sounds Btw, where to drop additional set 2 ? can't find anything to overwrite, or simply drop in the folder to get it working ? After you installed this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21215/? , copy the content into Data/sound/fx/nhva (there will already be 3 folders named set1, set2 and set3, just replace set 2 in this case), then in game activate the spell Aditional voices, enable, and select set2, and there you go
nopopup Posted January 8, 2017 Posted January 8, 2017 I want to use the Kasumi Voice mod but where do I move the Skyrim.esm folder to? And what are the .fuz files in the folder made for? Thanks for the mod
dragontackle Posted August 27, 2017 Posted August 27, 2017 I dont know if youre taking requests, but do you think you could use Zodd the Immortals voice from Berserk and the Band of the Hawk and make a voice set out of him? Im even willing to gift you the game on Steam if you will do it.
NiaticLabs Posted September 1, 2017 Posted September 1, 2017 https://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/18180/skyrim-lara-in-dark-cave-trouble Video does not work, got another link ?
silvanna Posted April 9, 2019 Posted April 9, 2019 On 7/29/2016 at 4:16 AM, pennywise57 said: So I've redone the Kasumi pack almost entirely. If you downloaded the first version, redownload this one and replace. New things : - Added more voices for weapon swing and hurt. To install, place the files into data/sound/voice/skyrim.esm/femaleeventoned. Should work, if not tell me. To avoid double hurt sounds, I advise you delete the dmg25, dmg50 and dmg75 of the set1 folder if you installed it, otherwise at 25, 50 and 75 damage you'll get 2 sounds at the same time. - If you use SexLab Defeat, the voice when you surrender or just loose the fight has been changed (you know, Mercy ! and No more ! I yield ! and stuff) to a custom voice too. - Some Sexlab files had too high speed, don't know why, but I fixed it. Also, there were too many dialogue sounds during sex, I put some away. I'll do the weapon swing, hurt thing and Defeat voice for my older packs tomorrow. Edit : all done. could you tell me, which files that altered/change defeat (surrender) sounds? because I just want to change surrender and groan when knocked down voices... thanks...
pennywise57 Posted April 10, 2019 Author Posted April 10, 2019 11 hours ago, silvanna said: could you tell me, which files that altered/change defeat (surrender) sounds? because I just want to change surrender and groan when knocked down voices... thanks... Hi ! If that's what you want just use the skyrim.esm file and ignore the rest
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.