pennywise57 Posted July 23, 2016 Posted July 23, 2016 Hi everyone, first contribution to this site !So I've always been a fan of Claire Redfield (Resident Evil) voice over the years (a shame it was changed in Revelations 2) and wanted to do a voiceover for her in Skyrim, using Darkside Chronicles files.I replaced Sexlab voice, In Game voice (with Additional Player Voices) and Estrus voice. To use In Game sounds, you will need Additional Player Voices mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21215/?Obviously for Sexlab voice you'll need Sexlab Framework, should work with all versions, I recommand using the latest obviously.And obviously number 2, for Estrus voice you'll need Estrus for Skyrim : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/?The voice for Sexlab is better used in aggressive/rape animations as it's part of my gameplay, I didn't want a slutty voice or whatever, more like "victim" sounds, there's actually speeches within it (Get away, no, ....) A bit of warning : the volume of the voice is a little high, I recommand lowering the volume of Sexlab voice in the Sexlab MCM. Install : I don't know how to make a mod NMM or MO ready, so I suggest you just install it manually, it's extremely easy. Make a backup of each folder this mod replaces in case you don't like it. Manual : Simply extract the content of the .rar file anywhere, select what you want to install and then replace the files in your Skyrim folder with these (I purposedly separated the three files so you can add only Sexlab or only In Game or only Estrus, as you like). Obviously, don't copy for example the "Claire Sexlab Voice" folder directly into your Skyrim folder, open it and copy the data folder. Each master older has the right subfolders for easy installation. To activate in Sexlab, just set your character voice to "Classic". To activate with Additional Player Voices, juste use the spell that commes with the mod, press Activate and then Set 1. With Estrus there's nothing to do.Issues :- As Sexlab version replaces Classic voice, some NPCs may have Claire's voice too. It can sound weird in lesbian intercourse, to prevent that you can select other voices for NPCs in the Sexlab MCM. Or just activate all the voices and there will be just a slight chance of it happening. - Voice sometimes just deactivate itself with Additional Player Voices. I don't know why. If it happens, just use the APV spell, hit deactivate, wait a few seconds, use the spell again and reactivate Set 1, works everytime.- I never use Estrus on NPCs but there's a great chance (I mean like 99.9%) that NPCs will have Claire voice too, I just replaced everything because I didn't know when each folder within Estrus would be launching.- When using "Blowjob" file, sadly blowjob and cunnilingus sounds are the same. So a man going down on a woman will make small female sounds in addition to the woman sounds. Female sounds during oral are pretty low though, but it sounds weird.I also did the same for some other characters, except for the Estrus sounds, only Claire has them. Every pack is made for use with a "victim" char, except if stated different. Little mistake in my description of skyrim.esm installation : the path is actually data/sound/voice/skyrim.esm/femaleeventoned, you have to copy the files directly in it, not the folder. - Claire : Claire.rar + skyrim.esm.rar (skyrim.esm has been updated, if you downloaded the first version of skyrim.esm, just delete everything in the folder and replace with this, or replace first with skyrim.esm from Kasumi pack then this one. If you don't, you'll hear loud breathing sounds everytime you sprint, which is really annoying)- Lara : Lara.rar + skyrim.esmlara.rar - Ivy Valentine : 2 different versions, there was so many "dominant" sentences I just had to do it. set1 doesn't change though it's included in both packs. + skyrim.esmivy.rar , can be used with either dominant or victim (didn't have enough sounds files to begin with to make two versions)1 : victim : http://www.mediafire.com/download/gdb62pfb3ycn20c/Ivy_Valentine_victim.rar2 : dominant : Ivy_Valentine_dominant.rar - Kasumi DOA5 Jap, new voices added for swinging weapon and every hurt damage, more info in last post of the thread : http://www.mediafire.com/download/f9jy5s4xbq3m815/Kasumi.rarAdditionally, I always found that blowjob sounds were a bit weird without any voice, so I just merged those sounds with sounds from ZaZ frustrated gag sounds, can be used with any voice, even "Vanilla" Sexlab voices. Put the files in Data/sound/fx/Sexlab/fxOral01 : Blowjob.rarThere's a video showcasing Lara Croft voice : http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/18180/skyrim-lara-in-dark-cave-trouble.HD version : https://mega.nz/#!ZxMxwZRb!ihmwe7na1ghXhJbe_9J8sfUUS57PBAY3kwUe2iiij3oThanks Draeneis for making the video !Thanks and credits :- nanahane for Additional Player Voices- Ashal for the Sexlab Framework- xaz for the Zaz Animation Pack- Draeneis for making the video showcasing Lara voice- Bethesda for making the game- Capcom for Resident Evil and Alyson Court for her great Claire voice- Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix for Tomb Raider Reboot, Camilla Luddington for the voice actingIf you want another voice done it can be considered, as long as you provide the voice files, preferably in .wav, .mp3 or .ogg is fine too.I will certainly make more voices later, don't know when, will depend on the demand. Next could be Kasumi from DOA or Chun-Li from SF as I already have the files for them.Please tell me what you think about it
znaroks Posted July 23, 2016 Posted July 23, 2016 Could you upload a video somewhere to demonstrate how it all works?
pennywise57 Posted July 23, 2016 Author Posted July 23, 2016 Could you upload a video somewhere to demonstrate how it all works? Actually didn't think about that, I'll do it within the day
Laura Posted July 23, 2016 Posted July 23, 2016 Glad i wasn't the only one that thought about it while playing Tomb Raider.
pennywise57 Posted July 23, 2016 Author Posted July 23, 2016 Glad i wasn't the only one that thought about it while playing Tomb Raider. Just search for "Lara in Trouble" on Google, clearly you weren't the only one
pennywise57 Posted July 23, 2016 Author Posted July 23, 2016 Could you upload a video somewhere to demonstrate how it all works? I tried to upload the vid numerous times but it keeps crashing, my internet isn't really fast and efficient... If you want to hear what the sounds look like you can just dl them and play them, it's .wav so it's easily playable with any program. Sorry about it but I just can't seem to make it work today
draeneis Posted July 27, 2016 Posted July 27, 2016 Wow this is hardcore! Good job. I made a video about Lara that I'll upload to naughtymachinima tonight that you can use. If you were planning on doing any deep, powerful warrior princess voices then... that would be good to me
draeneis Posted July 27, 2016 Posted July 27, 2016 I seem to be having some technical problem but here is that video. http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/18180/skyrim-lara-in-dark-cave-trouble and here is a link to the HD version which it won't let me comment on the video for some reason: https://mega.nz/#!ZxMxwZRb!ihmwe7na1ghXhJbe_9J8sfUUS57PBAY3kwUe2iiij3o feel free to link to the video and keep up the good work thanks.
pennywise57 Posted July 27, 2016 Author Posted July 27, 2016 I seem to be having some technical problem but here is that video. http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/18180/skyrim-lara-in-dark-cave-trouble and here is a link to the HD version which it won't let me comment on the video for some reason: https://mega.nz/#!ZxMxwZRb!ihmwe7na1ghXhJbe_9J8sfUUS57PBAY3kwUe2iiij3o feel free to link to the video and keep up the good work thanks. Thank you very much, I tried uploading mine to Naughty Machinima but for whatever reason the upload stops at 95%, after 4 hours of uploading (done this twice, very frustrating). I'm adding the video to the main post. For the warrior princess if you have any example I can try and find that.
Swiftstep Posted July 27, 2016 Posted July 27, 2016 Can't view Draeneis videos on the machinima-pages either. But the Mega-downloads work just fine. Thanks for sharing, the both of you.
draeneis Posted July 27, 2016 Posted July 27, 2016 Thank you very much, I tried uploading mine to Naughty Machinima but for whatever reason the upload stops at 95%, after 4 hours of uploading (done this twice, very frustrating). I'm adding the video to the main post. For the warrior princess if you have any example I can try and find that. When I first tried there a while ago I didn't notice or it didn't show a warning that it has to be 200mb or less. Otherwise could be network timeout I guess. I'm not sure who would be a powerful warrior voice, I guess it's more that tiny asian squeals don't do much for me. The Lara voice is good, so if Kasumi or Chun Li sounds like her that would be good too. Oh, or Ivy Valentine! One of my favorites and I could make a movie with her costume in Skyrim and apparently there is a thing for her and argonians. Thanks!
pennywise57 Posted July 28, 2016 Author Posted July 28, 2016 Thank you very much, I tried uploading mine to Naughty Machinima but for whatever reason the upload stops at 95%, after 4 hours of uploading (done this twice, very frustrating). I'm adding the video to the main post. For the warrior princess if you have any example I can try and find that. When I first tried there a while ago I didn't notice or it didn't show a warning that it has to be 200mb or less. Otherwise could be network timeout I guess. I'm not sure who would be a powerful warrior voice, I guess it's more that tiny asian squeals don't do much for me. The Lara voice is good, so if Kasumi or Chun Li sounds like her that would be good too. Oh, or Ivy Valentine! One of my favorites and I could make a movie with her costume in Skyrim and apparently there is a thing for her and argonians. Thanks! Mmmmmh I guess Kasumi doesn't really sound like a warrior with the sounds I have in mind... Chun-li doesn't either. I'll try and find Ivy sounds files, if I can find them I'll do it. Edit : found Ivy already, not a really "pretty" voice IMO but I'll do it later within the day, as a thank you for uploading the video
pennywise57 Posted July 28, 2016 Author Posted July 28, 2016 New voice Ivy Valentine added ! 2 versions, victim and dominant
draeneis Posted July 28, 2016 Posted July 28, 2016 Ah freakin awesome thank you. Now I'll have to make a movie about Ivy. I bet if you make Chun Li and Kasumi theyll be great too. Thanks a lot!
necross 413 Posted July 29, 2016 Posted July 29, 2016 can you make one for sylvanas windrunner from wow and cortana from halo?
pennywise57 Posted July 29, 2016 Author Posted July 29, 2016 Ah freakin awesome thank you. Now I'll have to make a movie about Ivy. I bet if you make Chun Li and Kasumi theyll be great too. Thanks a lot! You're very welcome, looking forward to see the movie. I'll make it, I just have to extract DOA5LR sounds, which is not difficult but specific voices are hard to find. In the process I may take some other voices too and put them in. can you make one for sylvanas windrunner from wow and cortana from halo? I'll look into that. I got my hands on some other voice files which I'll try to take into the game, there's Harley Quinn, some Injustice voices, Quiet from MGS, Morrigan from DAO, Cassie and Sonya from MK. Let me know which one you'd like to hear first
jack123 Posted July 29, 2016 Posted July 29, 2016 Any chance of making these additional voices for Sexlab instead of replacers?
pennywise57 Posted July 29, 2016 Author Posted July 29, 2016 Any chance of making these additional voices for Sexlab instead of replacers? I have absolutely no idea how to do that, if someone can explain then I could do it, would be a better thing
pennywise57 Posted July 29, 2016 Author Posted July 29, 2016 So I've redone the Kasumi pack almost entirely. If you downloaded the first version, redownload this one and replace. New things : - Added more voices for weapon swing and hurt. To install, place the files into data/sound/voice/skyrim.esm/femaleeventoned. Should work, if not tell me. To avoid double hurt sounds, I advise you delete the dmg25, dmg50 and dmg75 of the set1 folder if you installed it, otherwise at 25, 50 and 75 damage you'll get 2 sounds at the same time. - If you use SexLab Defeat, the voice when you surrender or just loose the fight has been changed (you know, Mercy ! and No more ! I yield ! and stuff) to a custom voice too. - Some Sexlab files had too high speed, don't know why, but I fixed it. Also, there were too many dialogue sounds during sex, I put some away.I'll do the weapon swing, hurt thing and Defeat voice for my older packs tomorrow.Edit : all done.
EConway3118 Posted September 22, 2016 Posted September 22, 2016 Hmm... that profile picture... These are great, and the Lara one is just perfect. Thanks for the effort!
pennywise57 Posted September 22, 2016 Author Posted September 22, 2016 Hmm... that profile picture... These are great, and the Lara one is just perfect. Thanks for the effort! They all float down here ! Thanks for the feedback, been a little busy these days and lost motivation when Chun-li voice refused to work for absolutely no reason that I can see, but I will go back to making voices eventually. Lara is one of my favorites too
romualda5 Posted October 4, 2016 Posted October 4, 2016 OK. First thank you for sharing this. But could you explain me how to install this because I don't understand how to do this. I have three folders and where I must put them ? ( Kasumi )
pennywise57 Posted October 4, 2016 Author Posted October 4, 2016 OK. First thank you for sharing this. But could you explain me how to install this because I don't understand how to do this. I have three folders and where I must put them ? ( Kasumi ) For the folder "Vfemalemoan01", it goes in Data/Sound/fx/Sexlab For "set1", it goes in Data/Sound/fx/nhva (first you have to install this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21215/? then install the Kasumi set1 folder, then ingame use the spell "Additional Player Voices", choose "enable" and then "type1" or "set1") For the folder "skyrim.esm", which I named wrong, it goes in Data/Sound/Voice/skyrim.esm/femaleeventoned. (don't copy the folder, but its content in femaleeventoned). Given that it replaces only the regular human voice, it may not work with races other than human ones (100% working with Nord race, didn't test with others) Hope this helps, feel free to ask precisions if it doesn't
romualda5 Posted October 5, 2016 Posted October 5, 2016 OK. First thank you for sharing this. But could you explain me how to install this because I don't understand how to do this. I have three folders and where I must put them ? ( Kasumi ) For the folder "Vfemalemoan01", it goes in Data/Sound/fx/Sexlab For "set1", it goes in Data/Sound/fx/nhva (first you have to install this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21215/? then install the Kasumi set1 folder, then ingame use the spell "Additional Player Voices", choose "enable" and then "type1" or "set1") For the folder "skyrim.esm", which I named wrong, it goes in Data/Sound/Voice/skyrim.esm/femaleeventoned. (don't copy the folder, but its content in femaleeventoned). Given that it replaces only the regular human voice, it may not work with races other than human ones (100% working with Nord race, didn't test with others) Hope this helps, feel free to ask precisions if it doesn't Work perfect, thanks for answer. Really like how my girl talk now. It:s sound nice and like japanese voice. Thanks again, good work.
pennywise57 Posted October 5, 2016 Author Posted October 5, 2016 OK. First thank you for sharing this. But could you explain me how to install this because I don't understand how to do this. I have three folders and where I must put them ? ( Kasumi ) For the folder "Vfemalemoan01", it goes in Data/Sound/fx/Sexlab For "set1", it goes in Data/Sound/fx/nhva (first you have to install this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21215/? then install the Kasumi set1 folder, then ingame use the spell "Additional Player Voices", choose "enable" and then "type1" or "set1") For the folder "skyrim.esm", which I named wrong, it goes in Data/Sound/Voice/skyrim.esm/femaleeventoned. (don't copy the folder, but its content in femaleeventoned). Given that it replaces only the regular human voice, it may not work with races other than human ones (100% working with Nord race, didn't test with others) Hope this helps, feel free to ask precisions if it doesn't Work perfect, thanks for answer. Really like how my girl talk now. It:s sound nice and like japanese voice. Thanks again, good work. My pleasure, just happy that you like it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.