orangy Posted July 30 Posted July 30 yeah, in the game there's 2 viper suits. LightAlienArmor and LightAlienArmorMk2. Both are the same viper suit.
ochjoh Posted August 1 Posted August 1 (edited) On 7/30/2026 at 7:21 PM, orangy said: yeah, in the game there's 2 viper suits. LightAlienArmor and LightAlienArmorMk2. Both are the same viper suit. Ok, I now tried to use the Spark enhancement - I can not change or find the head - anything I missed? Edited August 1 by ochjoh
ochjoh Posted August 1 Posted August 1 (edited) And a 2nd problem: From https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/49190-lewdcom/ As you see here - this is not as expected, any Idea why? Do I need LewdComCore and/or LewdComExpanded too? Edited August 1 by ochjoh
LucyBusy2 Posted August 1 Posted August 1 (edited) 3 hours ago, ochjoh said: And a 2nd problem: From https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/49190-lewdcom/ As you see here - this is not as expected, any Idea why? Do I need LewdComCore and/or LewdComExpanded too? No you dont need those mods. Are these psi-zombie? Psi zombie always bug like this. This looks like mismatch body parts. Anyway can you share the log? Edited August 1 by LucyBusy2
orangy Posted August 1 Posted August 1 No idea why your SPARK is bugged like that with a floating driver. It does look like the gameunit isn't using the one from the nudex mod. It looks like a mod conflict, where you are using a mod that changes the spark, and overwriting nudex's version of the spark... will put a warning in the mod description.. And mod-wise, Spark head is 'Spark FSD no head'. The head was removed, that's why its named no head. But its still a head...
Kerberos 2 Posted August 4 Posted August 4 I'm making an XCOM style porn game: I'm posting here looking for anyone potentially interested in commission work for models and animations for an XCOM style porn game. 💗 Modeling would for now primarily be taking existing clothing assets and "de-making" them into shredded/damaged versions. Animation work would be taking my rigged and animated game assets (Unreal Engine 5) for 🧟♂️monster 🤖robot and 👽alien enemies, and creating grapple, clothing break, sex, and abduction animations for each enemy. Feel free to DM me if you are interested! It's early days, but I'll include a link to my first devblog to show my progress so far. No lewd content yet, but as you can see, I'm making good progress on the skeleton of an XCOM style game. If you want to know a bit about who I am and my background, just check my profile here on LoversLab. I've been making porn mods for Total War Warhammer for the last 4 years. They've done really well, and now I'm trying my hand at my own game. 12
NameIsNobody Posted August 13 Posted August 13 I just wanted to say thank you @SurferJay for your amazing outfit mods. 5
faze384 Posted August 30 Posted August 30 (edited) https://www.patreon.com/MangoPirate18Mods/posts/wotc-xcom-2-165057287 this guy's patreon might be of interest to readers of this thread. they are all free. praise MangoPirate's generosity! Note: this mods only separate the models into two parts, the hair, and the (entire rest of the body). So if the anime style isn't your thing, you might be disappointed. But if you know what you're doing, you can edit the mods that are not cooked. Edited September 2 by faze384
Gamaroguar Posted September 3 Posted September 3 On 8/30/2026 at 12:52 AM, faze384 said: https://www.patreon.com/MangoPirate18Mods/posts/wotc-xcom-2-165057287 this guy's patreon might be of interest to readers of this thread. they are all free. praise MangoPirate's generosity! Note: this mods only separate the models into two parts, the hair, and the (entire rest of the body). So if the anime style isn't your thing, you might be disappointed. But if you know what you're doing, you can edit the mods that are not cooked. You mean the dude that doesn't do armor parts but a whole bodyskin and actually charges for that crap? Get the the fuck out of here. 2
The_Thiccness Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Heyo, this has probably been asked a lot but I'm new around here and haven't had any luck finding this but is there an all-in-one adult addon or pack that is fully compatible? I see a bunch of one offs and some small packs. From what I can tell there is a good amount in Lewdcom by LucyBusy2 but I also see another lewdcom extended from another author which I assume is based of the original. Are there any all-in-one packs around with maybe some GUI or other way of turning off certain mods or making adjustments? Lastly, do these adult mods typically have some form of added sex sounds?
LucyBusy2 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/7/2026 at 8:39 AM, The_Thiccness said: Heyo, this has probably been asked a lot but I'm new around here and haven't had any luck finding this but is there an all-in-one adult addon or pack that is fully compatible? I see a bunch of one offs and some small packs. From what I can tell there is a good amount in Lewdcom by LucyBusy2 but I also see another lewdcom extended from another author which I assume is based of the original. Are there any all-in-one packs around with maybe some GUI or other way of turning off certain mods or making adjustments? Lastly, do these adult mods typically have some form of added sex sounds? All lewdCom can't add sound, including my mod. The feature might require rewriting the whole event, so I might consider add that, but not for now. 1
Frozty Posted Thursday at 05:42 AM Posted Thursday at 05:42 AM On 9/15/2026 at 8:40 AM, LucyBusy2 said: All lewdCom can't add sound, including my mod. The feature might require rewriting the whole event, so I might consider add that, but not for now. Quick question for you. The zombies popped out by infection, anyway to have them be on the typical zombie team?
LucyBusy2 Posted Thursday at 10:20 AM Posted Thursday at 10:20 AM 4 hours ago, Frozty said: Quick question for you. The zombies popped out by infection, anyway to have them be on the typical zombie team? It tracks based on the initiator. The team matches the unit that infects the other unit/soldier. For example, if The Lost infects a soldier, the popped out units will be on The Lost’s side. Same to aliens and the player (in some cases, soldiers can infect others).
Frozty Posted Thursday at 08:13 PM Posted Thursday at 08:13 PM 9 hours ago, LucyBusy2 said: It tracks based on the initiator. The team matches the unit that infects the other unit/soldier. For example, if The Lost infects a soldier, the popped out units will be on The Lost’s side. Same to aliens and the player (in some cases, soldiers can infect others). Got it. I was hoping for a possibility for them to be on the Z team just for added chaos. Thank you for the explanation.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now