Fallout shelter possible nude mods

EllieSuraCremisi

i believe (no confirmation but by the way Bethesda is Gay for microshaft) it will release thru the windows 10 gaming platform that syncs with shitbox1; ive heard you cant mod games released thru the windows store

i believe (no confirmation but by the way Bethesda is Gay for microshaft) it will release thru the windows 10 gaming platform that syncs with shitbox1; ive heard you cant mod games released thru the windows store

Thats because game will be in some sort of image file, which in order to mod had to be decrypted/extracted.

As for fallout shelter, game is freemium so i would not expect any mods for same reason, encryption. But i didnt seen files so cant say for sure. There is chance for texmod, depends on what dx game use.

Thats because game will be in some sort of image file, which in order to mod had to be decrypted/extracted.

As for fallout shelter, game is freemium so i would not expect any mods for same reason, encryption. But i didnt seen files so cant say for sure. There is chance for texmod, depends on what dx game use.

i really hope its on steam tho

To any modders, it's made using Unity (not sure what version) so it's a bit encrypted but not uncrackable, I don't know about this but I'm pretty sure Unity uses DX9 so you should be able to swap out models by changing it then changing the HEX of the code, ask sinisterly on how to do that one (pls don ban me senpai, they're good HELPFUL hackers)

To any modders, it's made using Unity (not sure what version) so it's a bit encrypted but not uncrackable, I don't know about this but I'm pretty sure Unity uses DX9 so you should be able to swap out models by changing it then changing the HEX of the code, ask sinisterly on how to do that one (pls don ban me senpai, they're good HELPFUL hackers)

dx9 swap can be done by texmod.

This game can be launch without using Beth Launcher, use FalloutShelter.exe (in FS folder), not BethesdaNetLauncher.exe (in Bethesda.net folder). It direct to offline mode. I can presume, while in offline mode, the game is mod-able. But if you decide to go online, it will be force overwritten by the original/update files.

mostly unity, mid styled as stellaris.... yes, you can easily expect modding on this game.

the game have hack mod on android, so , why the hell did nothing will appear on pc ? if android have stuff like hack, pc can have more.

the game is just not very popular, so dont expect something soon. peoples actually refer bethesda on fallout 4 or skyrim.

an update, i found a working save editor, you can't edit your quantum yet unfortunately, but with the ability to give yourself as many lunch boxes as you want that's not really an issue

http://dinoz.mobi/shelter-editor/

If you want to edit your quantum cola, I've found the cheat engine table works great.  I've been at 999+ quantum for several days now and am enjoying not having that as a limitation.

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5684067#5684067

an update, i found a working save editor, you can't edit your quantum yet unfortunately, but with the ability to give yourself as many lunch boxes as you want that's not really an issue

http://dinoz.mobi/shelter-editor/

If you want to edit your quantum cola, I've found the cheat engine table works great.  I've been at 999+ quantum for several days now and am enjoying not having that as a limitation.

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5684067#5684067

you can also use MrAntiFun trainer , they work perfectly and almost always updated to latest version. i use it and work great.

the trainer is pretty easy to use

I know for most android games, their APK is essentially a ZIP file, so I'm pretty sure someone with a bit of knowhow and visual design will be able to add some nude support for Android.

we're talking about the pc version, not the android version

Archived