can someone comment on whether ur rules work all the time? mine worked in the beginning but don't seem to be working anymore with no changes.

Post your papyrus.log, this will help me to understand long-playing sessions.

When I test the mod, I don't play for more than 10 minutes.

can someone comment on whether ur rules work all the time? mine worked in the beginning but don't seem to be working anymore with no changes.

Post your papyrus.log, this will help me to understand long-playing sessions.

When I test the mod, I don't play for more than 10 minutes.

lol ur gonna hate me but i'm lost with the papyrus log thing. i think i enabled it thru ur mod but no idea where these logs are. can you tell me the folder? also, where are the rules stored? (folder) did it change location from 1.3 to 1.3b?

Nothing is changed.

In the very first post (and in the very last page of the documentation) is explained how to enable the papyrus.log.

The file will be in "My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Scripts/"

The settings are stored in "Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/Scent of Sex/"

In case you use Mod Organizer, be aware that the configuration is in your Overwrite folder.

Nothing is changed.

In the very first post (and in the very last page of the documentation) is explained how to enable the papyrus.log.

The file will be in "My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Scripts/"

The settings are stored in "Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/Scent of Sex/"

In case you use Mod Organizer, be aware that the configuration is in your Overwrite folder.

CPU here you go. btw after the 1.3b patch things are screwy. i can't enable the mod anymore and nothing responds to any selecting of the mouse.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

In your papyrus, I can see that there is an initialization problem for SSX. One of the arrays looks empty.

And I can also see tons of problems because the vanilla quest MG07 has serious bugs in the code.

Are you using USLEEP?

In your papyrus, I can see that there is an initialization problem for SSX. One of the arrays looks empty.

And I can also see tons of problems because the vanilla quest MG07 has serious bugs in the code.

Are you using USLEEP?

yes. shud i not be?

do i need to post my load order list?

btw, what quest is MV07?

Patch 1.3c is up.

The rules were the player is asking should be working now.

Also, the checking of the arrays is done multiple times, with the ability to re-initialize them.

I tested Scent of Sex with a really heavy load: 221 heavy scripted mods, including some notorious bad mod.

Also if it took a long time to initialize, and needed a couple of time the "force init" the mod seems to be working.

Be aware that I did not yet check the "wrong calculation of consequences in case of denials" that was reported yesterday. I will check this tomorrow.

No.

You can always create two rules.

two rules or two filters? setting a rule for 2 npcs to engage at certain arousal level. i wanted to set trigger for either of them reaching arousal level. if you're saying 2 filters i'm confused bc i think you can have only 1 arousal filter. if you're saying 2 rules that seems overkill no?

I tested Scent of Sex with a really heavy load: 221 heavy scripted mods, including some notorious bad mod.

I am on load order with 636 mods, more than 300 esps (merged) with some heavy scripting (requiem, most of LoversLab mods, 3-4 more spawns than skyrim and a lot moooore) + 1k,2k textures with 4k textures on bodies, dyndolod, enb and stuf and everything is working really good. Saving rule takes like 3 sec and loading all animations prob 10-20 (i have a loooot)

So yeah Scent is optimized really well for its functions.

does the full version work with all creatures?

All creatures that are recognized by SexLab, and you have animations for.

I am on load order with 636 mods, more than 300 esps (merged) with some heavy scripting (requiem, most of LoversLab mods, 3-4 more spawns than skyrim and a lot moooore) + 1k,2k textures with 4k textures on bodies, dyndolod, enb and stuf and everything is working really good. Saving rule takes like 3 sec and loading all animations prob 10-20 (i have a loooot)

So yeah Scent is optimized really well for its functions.

Thanks. I really appreciate an independent testing. I tried to do my best in terms of performance (and stability, and variety.)

can someone look at my timers (attached) and comment on if its too aggressive or if they see anything wrong with it?

Your timing is really aggressive.

Rechecking the actors every 5 seconds is pretty much useless. Keep it around 30 seconds, and if you want a jump start, check "start right away the scenes". (You already have this set.)
About having only 1 second for dialogues will make them to almost never work. So just avoid the "ask for sex" stuff.

Rule checking every 5 seconds is also aggressive, but acceptable. (You will tons of animations running at the same time, with this settings.)

Hi I am experiencing an issue where the rule that I have made kept being de-activated as I exited the MCM , am I missing something ?

I tried looking at the guide which is obviously very detailed but I cant seem to find anything there, I have activate the SSX after SL completed its installation and tried installing and uninstalling SSX while removing some mods that I thought will cause a conflict to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am getting frustrated with my own idiocy.

Papyrus.0.log

Hi I am experiencing an issue where the rule that I have made kept being de-activated as I exited the MCM , am I missing something ?

I tried looking at the guide which is obviously very detailed but I cant seem to find anything there, I have activate the SSX after SL completed its installation and tried installing and uninstalling SSX while removing some mods that I thought will cause a conflict to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am getting frustrated with my own idiocy.

In your log, I don't see errors.

I can see the initialization that worked just fine.

Then you open the MCM, then closed, then open again, then close again (3 times.)

I don't see a mod "activation" (when you move it to the "Active" state.)

Are you using a hot key or the MCM to activate it?

(I am sure the hot key will work, I tested it yesterday, but I did not check the activation in MCM for the last patch.)

Yes as it turns out there is a delay in activating the mod ?the conversation topic take a while to appear after setting the rule, I am not sure what's happening and assumed that the mod is not working due to conflict/lag caused by memory leak.

(Took me almost 30 mins to realize this), its ties in with the cell scanning I assume? it must complete the scan before you can interact with characters?

Apologies I should have taken a closer at the manual , thank you for the amazing mod!

so far ive had 2 issues.

1. on reload of a save and occasionly on zoneing SSX stops on its own. in the case on reloading a save causse i died or such. i get the message that it has stopeed then reintialized.

2. this probaly ties into the issue for 1 but my creature races are not sstaying checked. basicaly it seems like its not saveing the config and keeps reloading the config every time u load a save and occansionly on a zone.

didnt have my log on at that time next time i play ill turn on my log to get a log to see what happened.

so far ive had 2 issues.

1. on reload of a save and occasionly on zoneing SSX stops on its own. in the case on reloading a save causse i died or such. i get the message that it has stopeed then reintialized.

2. this probaly ties into the issue for 1 but my creature races are not sstaying checked. basicaly it seems like its not saveing the config and keeps reloading the config every time u load a save and occansionly on a zone.

didnt have my log on at that time next time i play ill turn on my log to get a log to see what happened.

Hi.

Stopping the mod on saves/reload is intentional.

Many actors may have no more valid IDs, and it will just create errors in the papyrus.log.

About "non-saving creatures" I will investigate.

hey cpu - i just let the game run for several hours and turned on all notifications so i cud see the rules cycling. it stopped notifying after a while and SSX is still turned on in the MCM but not doing anything. my papy log is 84mb.

question is: is this normal? is the mod not meant to run for a long period of time? cud it run forever if we turned off the papy logging?

hey cpu - i just let the game run for several hours and turned on all notifications so i cud see the rules cycling. it stopped notifying after a while and SSX is still turned on in the MCM but not doing anything. my papy log is 84mb.

question is: is this normal? is the mod not meant to run for a long period of time? cud it run forever if we turned off the papy logging?

The mod, when it is "inactive" has really zero impact (except a little bit of memory consumed.)

When active and all logs are disabled (you can disable them in the MCM), then it should be able to run for a long time.

Keep in mind that also on Vanilla, it is really difficult to have the game working fine after a few hours.

Then consider all other mods that are putting traces (Arousal, SexLab, etc.)

In some cases you can disable these notifications, in some cases, you can't.

My longest try was done before the release, having the mod running with 4 rules in Bannered Mare for more than one hour.

When I went back to it, it was still playing sex scenes.

(I tried a few times, and very often the game was just freezing, and the last log was SexLab starting an animation.)