This looks like your work? :D

I recognize that awesome heart shaped ass!

If so' date=' I really hope your releasing it.

Love your works.

[/quote']

You are mistaken' date=' those aren't my screen shots :@

I'm lying :D

Released Daedric Chainmail CHSBHC BBP!!!

The new daedric armor looks really nice.

Small request' date=' can you make a version that doesn't have the stockings? I tried to remove the stockings, but it seems the stockings have replaced the legs, when I remove it the legs are gone as well.

[/quote']

I can do it ;)

New your armor;p

AWESOME!!!:D

New armor in nexus:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19257

Maybe this you do in CHSBHC?:D

But if you already got any armor i don't take offense

OMG!!! :heart:

Very nice but hard to convert because requires a perfect fit to avoid clipping especially in breast area. It's not impossible (I think :D) but first I want to convert another armor' date=' Hentai Mixed Armor ;)

PS About Daedric Chainmail textures...

HD textures are not much different than the standard. I was looking for these textures that are much better but I have not found. Anyway the tail has a different texture that is only present in LustDesign daedric armor.

The new daedric armor looks really nice.

Small request' date=' can you make a version that doesn't have the stockings? I tried to remove the stockings, but it seems the stockings have replaced the legs, when I remove it the legs are gone as well.

[/quote']

I can do it ;)

New your armor;p

AWESOME!!!:D

New armor in nexus:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19257

Maybe this you do in CHSBHC?:D

But if you already got any armor i don't take offense

OMG!!! :heart:

Very nice but hard to convert because requires a perfect fit to avoid clipping especially in breast area. It's not impossible (I think :D) but first I want to convert another armor' date=' Hentai Mixed Armor ;)

PS About Daedric Chainmail textures...

HD textures are not much different than the standard. I was looking for these textures that are much better but I have not found. Anyway the tail has a different texture that is only present in LustDesign daedric armor.

Ok, Hentai.. it's nice armor;) good job;p

Thanks MegaLov:heart: for those incredible suits you have converted.

And thanks for the original creators too!:)

Here are some screenshots of my Nadjaeh and Azahara, hope you enjoy them ppl!

Nadjaeh

9013.jpg

9012.jpg

Azahara

9011.jpg

All your armours are great' date=' and I love the modified body you're using in your conversions. Is it possible for you to upload your body here? I'm sure many share my wish :D

[/quote']

Sorry, but my body is incomplete (no slider) and doesn't make much sense to release it. I have only "improved" CHSBHC ass, but tits remains unchanged. To be honest my ideal tits are closer to Oblivion DMRA's mod rather than CHSBHC's (all hail DMRA :D). The problem is that it's difficult to get that result (Perhaps because I'm NOT an artist? :P). So, for the moment I will release only armors ;)

Mega Mega super loving hot armors ftw! Damn you just keep surprising me with one mod after the other Mega! Thanks again for all the hard work' date=' and the sexah armors :D

[/quote']

:D

MegaLov is the hero Skyrim deserves.

LOL

Thanks MegaLov:heart: for those incredible suits you have converted.

And thanks for the original creators too!:)

Here are some screenshots of my Nadjaeh and Azahara' date=' hope you enjoy them ppl!

Nadjaeh

9013.jpg

9012.jpg

Azahara

9011.jpg

WOW!! Amazing! :heart:

I saw them on skyrim.jpn and I thought: "this ass reminds me of something..." :D

Hey Mega' date=' the high res textures link for the daedric mail doesn't seem to work. Any ideas man?

[/quote']

It works perfetc to me :huh:

Try again and let me know...

In case you're interested' date=' someone just uploaded your works to 3DM:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3202746

Seems you're getting popular =P

[/quote']

Thanks for the info! ;)

I'm a little embarrassed :blush:

I forgot to say that I released Daedric Chainmail without stockings ;)

Love your work. Some suggestions-

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7782

the skeleton bikini or lady of death

they could either be stand alone or replace something

I'd really like to see a arch mage get replaced either with that or something of your own invention/reskin

thanks!

I know those armors' date=' I will consider your suggestion ;)

Can these armors work if you have UNPB installed? :x

I don't know :P You can try, but remember that body textures are very different so meshes need to be fixed.

Try with Daedric Chainmail ;)

Yea that was one of the outfits I was actually planning on converting when I come back to Skyrim! Glad to see someone else tackle it nonetheless. I still have a few that I've not seen anyone touch so I'll just work on those when I come back to the game.

Thanks so much for your hard work Megalov. You're really adding a great inventory to my favorite body in the game.