can someone give me some indept to installing CBBE-ML Body v1.0 i have cats big bottom edition installed just dont understand im a noob and modding and i really want that body how do you do it steo by step?

also i get the body looking great but go to un equipt the armor and my game crashes

for the BBP version you'll need a bbp skeleton, if you want the tbbp version you'll need a tbbp skeleton. Installing the body is simple just cop and paste the files and overight the files that came with cbbe

ok what file do i paste the bbp and skeleton?

for the BBP version you'll need a bbp skeleton, if you want the tbbp version you'll need a tbbp skeleton. Installing the body is simple just cop and paste the files and overight the files that came with cbbe

ok thxs but where do i put those files both skeleton and bbp?

Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets female

But If you are using a custom race it will be different and you'll have to find it yourself, It'll be somewhere in the character folder though.

Good deal I got it but it wont work for my high elf race idk why lol

Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets female

But If you are using a custom race it will be different and you'll have to find it yourself, It'll be somewhere in the character folder though.

Oh I'm using the bbp skel and bod

Oh I'm using the bbp skel and bod
Ok I did like u said I have my bod but races like wood and high elf crash me I used the jiggly mod then added the bbp file just keeps crashin on high elf n wood plus neck seam wont work till full weight

Hm, weird. I play as Elves all the time(well, Khajiits too) and never had an issue. 

s for the neck seem issue, it's been stated before ML only works on these meshes using full weight, so anything less than 100% will cause seems.

Could try using the Night shade neck-only mask, it'll sort of cover up the seam if you don't mind playing with a "neck guard".

Hm, weird. I play as Elves all the time(well, Khajiits too) and never had an issue.

s for the neck seem issue, it's been stated before ML only works on these meshes using full weight, so anything less than 100% will cause seems.

Could try using the Night shade neck-only mask, it'll sort of cover up the seam if you don't mind playing with a "neck guard".

Ok :) idk I addes the jig skelton and bbp bod n text even uninstalled all mods and my elves wont qork