I finally solved the problem. No longer crash!! :D

Released v1.1 standard and glossy.

Updated images.

Yea! this is work;)

thx man;p

and i got question' date=' how to get the blue or green color armor?

[/quote']

In Optional Files there are 4 (colored) links. Download, unrar and overwrite ;)

Hmm' date=' I still get CTDs when I try and wear the armors, with both the glossy and normal 1.1 EPS and meshes.

[/quote']

Crash can happen if you haven't installed CHSBHC body mod or you haven't updated .esp file to v1.1. Are you sure you have done all the necessary?

Hmm' date=' I still get CTDs when I try and wear the armors, with both the glossy and normal 1.1 EPS and meshes.

[/quote']

Crash can happen if you haven't installed CHSBHC body mod or you haven't updated .esp file to v1.1. Are you sure you have done all the necessary?

I'll make sure my CHSBHC is working properly later today, but I dragged and dropped the 1.1 file and directly overwrote the old one.

[/quote']

I'll make sure my CHSBHC is working properly later today, but I dragged and dropped the 1.1 file and directly overwrote the old one.

Okay, so it's one of the Cruirass meshes that's giving me the CTD, not sure which one yet, but I know copying in all but those over the original version made it work more or less properly.

It worked right now :)' date=' thanks but one more problem, the glossy version didn't seem more gloss than the default version and it's default color is blue not red ... :|, can you make the armor parts where they cover arm and butt more glossy ?

[/quote']

Only the body in glossy. For example, cat cuirass is the same in both versions, but I might try to apply glossiness also to the armor...

The main mod not includes textures, so default color can't be in any way the blue. Reset all textures reinstalling Nightshade Armor DIMONIZED UNP.

[/quote']

Okay, so it's one of the Cruirass meshes that's giving me the CTD, not sure which one yet, but I know copying in all but those over the original version made it work more or less properly.

The most problematic mesh is divided into 2 parts. Try with bare-cat cuirass...

What do you think of this?

This is Astaroth Suit. I like it and I think with big boobs and buttocks exposed would be even better :D

That does look good.

If only if it had stockings

I think... yes! yes! yes!:D

I have this armor and it's been fnice if you did it in chsbhc;)

It worked right now :)' date=' thanks but one more problem, the glossy version didn't seem more gloss than the default version and it's default color is blue not red ... :|, can you make the armor parts where they cover arm and butt more glossy ?

[/quote']

Only the body in glossy. For example, cat cuirass is the same in both versions, but I might try to apply glossiness also to the armor...

The main mod not includes textures, so default color can't be in any way the blue. Reset all textures reinstalling Nightshade Armor DIMONIZED UNP.

[/quote']

The most problematic mesh is divided into 2 parts. Try with bare-cat cuirass...

That set of meshes seems to work fine. The glossy version does, anyways.

The game CTD. tell me if i'm doing something wrong:

1. get the original set (ver. UNPB) from nexus.

2. install with NMM

3. download the Nightshade CHSBHC BBP v1.1

4. copy the foder named Nightshade from Nightshade CHSBHC BBP v1.1

5. paste in data>mesh>amor>Nightshade(options move and replace >all file clicked<)

6. voila?

7. then (~) player.additem XXXXXXXX? 1

8. equip the item

9. CTD!!!

10. #&^@# :@

11. :(

help pls!

*edited to make the post funny

2. install with NMM

5. paste in data>mesh>amor>Nightshade(options move and replace >all file clicked<)

6. voila?

8. equip the item

9. CTD!!!

help pls!

install the glossy pack it fixes ctd

Maybe you can do this armor in CHSBHC?:)

Mixed armor SET-2 (CBBE v3)

preview.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?wyqt35r692zt6g5

Niiice! I'll try surely :P

2. install with NMM

6. voila?

8. equip the item

9. CTD!!!

help pls!

Error in step 4: copy and overwrite "Data" folder. ;)

My name is misspelled in OP :D

Sorry Calyps :P

Now I'm working on Basara Armor.

It's hard for me' date=' but I'm going forward. I posted some screen shots on http://skyrim.jpn.org/ :)[/color']