How about Juliet's uniform by hentai? I would love to see this surface on chsbhc body. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14398

I'd prefer Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw in CHSBHC.

article_post_width_open-uri20120314-22731-v9oga7

Niiice :D

Hello Mega! I have a small problem the

Daedric Chainmail CHSBHC* BBP is not showing up when I equip it. I download everything you told me but it's not showing up.

Have you tried with other mods? They works or not? It's important :exclamation:

Hi' date=' thanks for your works, can you spend your spare time to convert this armor to CHSBHC ? It will be very awesome :)

Thanks

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15542

[/quote']

The shape is good but textures don't look so beautiful. I'll try it and let you know ;)

Somewhat of a request... can you convert the Triss armor to CHSBHC?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4708

:]

Nice. Hard' date=' hard, hard work but...I'll give you an answer after seeing her up close :)

Mixed Armor is almost completed. Now I'm busy, but later will be released ;)

Released Hentai Mixed Armor!!!

These days I'm doing some experiments with CHSBHC skeleton. I noticed that "perfect 3-2 skeleton" flattens tits so I made ​​a small change.

Try using this skeleton. It preserve "perfect 3-2" proportions without deforming tits ;)

Tahnk you for the next armor;)

and can you do this armor from my Pm to you?:)

I have a problem...

When i equip your armors they are all blacked out. The model is there but the armor it self is like a silhouette...just blacked-out.

Any help?

Strange problem :huh: could be some mod you have installed?

@all

I'm checking some mods, I will let you know...

@randomguy43

You have private messaging disabled. Anyway my answer is: Yes, you can do whatever you like ;)

Hi' date=' I cannot find out your hentai armor, all armor IDs are incorrect in my mod list :|, and I cannot use "help" command to search for any armor named hentai

[/quote']

Thanks for the no-stocking version of the daedric armor.

There seems to be 3 esp's for the hentai mixed armor' date=' all of them need to be activated?

I also hope you can make a CBSBHC version of [b']gatti's yumiko armor[/b], I think it was suggested by someone else earlier, that one looks better than any of the bondage-theme armors out right now.

Yes, all esp need activation ;)

I like Yumiko Suits but it's very hard to convert, because it's built around CBBE body and need a complete reshaping. I don't exclude, however, to try later. It will be a challenge :)

Hi' date=' I cannot find out your hentai armor, all armor IDs are incorrect in my mod list :|, and I cannot use "help" command to search for any armor named hentai

[/quote']

type "help mix 4" for armor and "help void 4" for boots and gauntlets.

for boots: help jamella 4

ID 27000D67 ;)

kudlacz' date=' usually I don't like skirts because they hide ass :P

I changed my mind and I decided to try to convert Yumiko Suits.

These days I have made ​​changes to my body (bigger tits :D), so this is the preview (for now I only converted body suit):

7ac43a43cd45c3ec0e09eaa511dfdb0c.jpg5a5703909b3a47c56582f2013c7c098a.jpg

help anyone giveme armors id plss' date=' cant find it plsssssssss help :((

[/quote']

Which mod?? :huh:

Can you convert it to CHSBHC pleaseeeee!! It's my favorite armor back in Oblivion.

I really want to see it in Skyrim

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19665

pleaseeeee :)

19665-5-1341045208.jpg

Nice armor. I'll check it later ;)

Now I was trying Yumiko suit. OMG!! It's difficult to concentrate in the game, really! :D