Two screen of my char in Yumiko:

Red:

f9fc1155a379129d9b196703084e0f5e.jpg

Black:

72dd5f40986abb39c20fae2a0e3fc578.jpg

Thks again for that mod Mega. Still waiting for Schwertleite set :heart:

which face mod / body skin are you using by chance?

Thanks in advance ^_^

I used the Yaksha race to extract the archives of only face gens, this is only the face from yaksha nyahahaha because i dont like the unp body who used that modder to that race:

Yaksha face:

http://www.mediafire.com/?d8ttkslz46llynb

Body skin is 0 CBBE oily skin, work perfect to CHS body:

http://www.mediafire.com/?iec1sdh9di0jcr2

Pd: Megas dont forget the Thunderbird.....plssssss of the LunaLuna mod prrrllllllllsssssssss.

Mega, is it required to use that 20% breast expansion file? I'm a fan of your older style. Will it still be the same size as the older ones if I download the new armors like thunderbird and so on?

It's just the boobs seem too huge imo, and have extreme texture stretching and looks like they're going to pop.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful dude, I love your conversions, just asking if there is a way to enjoy these armors with your old body proportions.

Mega' date=' is it required to use that 20% breast expansion file? I'm a fan of your older style. Will it still be the same size as the older ones if I download the new armors like thunderbird and so on?

It's just the boobs seem too huge imo, and have extreme texture stretching and [b']looks like they're going to pop[/b].

:D

+20% breast size are not required. Never ;)

Mega' date=' is it required to use that 20% breast expansion file? I'm a fan of your older style. Will it still be the same size as the older ones if I download the new armors like thunderbird and so on?

It's just the boobs seem too huge imo, and have extreme texture stretching and [b']looks like they're going to pop[/b].

:D

+20% breast size are not required. Never ;)

Thanks I wasn't sure, armors look beautiful by the way.

Whenever I type "help thunder 4" I only see codes for weapons "of thunderbolts". But no codes for thunder bird armor. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: My fault. Forgot to enable .esp. However, when I enter the ID is calls it and "invalid inventory item". Any ideas on how to fix this?

Hi Megalov!

May I request for a light armored thunderbird?

Thanks a lot!:D

Let's see ... I'm not very good with esp. files' date=' but I'll try ;)

Whenever I type "help thunder 4" I only see codes for weapons "of thunderbolts". But no codes for thunder bird armor. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: My fault. Forgot to enable .esp. However, when I enter the ID is calls it and "invalid inventory item". Any ideas on how to fix this?

It 's strange :dodgy:

Tell me the ID that you entered.

Fuckkkkk NYAAAAA!!!!:

4475c1e192ef4f6bebaf8dece696e7ad.jpg

Xhion' date=' enough now, you are banned!!! :@

Your character is A W E S O M E :D