It only appears on xp32's animations which don't use TBBP but do use bbp. The TBBP animations appear to be fine and other BBP animations do aswell. Must be something XP32 did differently or something wierd is going on with the weight paints on your body. I could have sworn this didn't happen to me using other TBBP bodies, I'll do a quick check to see if it does.

EDIT, yep happening only on xp32's bbp animations and only on bodies with TBBP weighting, guess I'll have to report this error over at the nexus on the animation threads. This is strange because I use a couple other bbp animations from Fore and a couple other animators and I don't see this problem. But yeah so it's not really your problem just a problem with TBBP or atleast xp32's animations not playing kindly.

Hi all and thx  :)

@Mailamea

Hi Mailamea!  :D  I'm a big fan of yours!!  :heart:

I've seen all your videos on youtube few hundred times, I think :P

The snake armor is forged? Is my only question...

Yes, you can forge it or equip it by console.

For armor's ID, type:

help snake 4

I loved the new body :heart: , can you convert Thunderbird and dandelion armors too :blush:?

those are my favorites!

Oh yes please convert Thunderbird to TBBP! It's by far my most favorite armor with your old body :D Please Megalov!

Bumping my long forgotten request! :)

Now I'm converting Christie armor 

26826-2-1352813171.jpg

First I would convert some new armors, then we will see... ;)

I loved the new body :heart: , can you convert Thunderbird and dandelion armors too :blush:?

those are my favorites!

Oh yes please convert Thunderbird to TBBP! It's by far my most favorite armor with your old body :D Please Megalov!

Bumping my long forgotten request! :)

Now I'm converting Christie armor 

26826-2-1352813171.jpg

First I would convert some new armors, then we will see... ;)

Are you using the old body for this one?