Ok Guys, I took a look at the Lady of Death armor and since It Looked super easy to convert I thought I'd give it a try using Cherry's tutorial.

Turns out I was right!

13499.jpg

13500.jpg

13501.jpg

EDIT: Update to v1.1 - Fixed Clipping with Boots and Cloak

Here's the Download Link for those who are interested. Converted Of course to Megalov's Body with BBP:

http://www.mediafire.com/?8ulflnx7y9px6br

Does anyone have the File? Mediafire's down. Again. It's been going on a lot.... It would be greatly appreciated. Also- looking forward to see more armors from this thread :D

Found the ass shaking animations I was looking for:

That ass animation looks neat...does anyone knows where to get that ass animation? i mean, i have MegaLov's TBBP for Breasts,but the there's no ass animation.Maybe i'm doing something wrong?.

The TBBP version from the official topic do not have butt animations, you need this one:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=12640

What you need to do:

1. replace your previous installed TBBP version with this one

2. run FNIS again

3. switch back the skeleton cause it's replaced on step 1 (or just take care to not overwrite the skeleton in the first step)

If you follow this and did't get it working, try replacing your skeleton with xpms (linked in the main page of the thread)

Let me know if it works.

Nice animation  :heart:

TBBP system has 2 butt bones, but the animation doesn't depend on me.

The only thing you can do is change the intensity of the jiggling by adjusting weight paint values, look how it goes with NoMaaM's body:

Those animations come with TBBP, See the TBBP thread for more information and downloads. No point using the TBBP Body without TBBP animations.

Its the same animation plus butt jiggling effect.

been trying to get the butt animation to work but whenever i install the TBBP MAIN FILE by Dragonfly (ver 1.01) it just  turns the body mod into the vanilla body and all im replacing is the CBBE-ML TBBP v1.0

any ideas?

and yes i did run fnis after i installed and replaced 

Found the ass shaking animations I was looking for:

That ass animation looks neat...does anyone knows where to get that ass animation? i mean, i have MegaLov's TBBP for Breasts,but the there's no ass animation.Maybe i'm doing something wrong?.

The TBBP version from the official topic do not have butt animations, you need this one:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=12640

What you need to do:

1. replace your previous installed TBBP version with this one

2. run FNIS again

3. switch back the skeleton cause it's replaced on step 1 (or just take care to not overwrite the skeleton in the first step)

If you follow this and did't get it working, try replacing your skeleton with xpms (linked in the main page of the thread)

Let me know if it works.

Nice animation  :heart:

TBBP system has 2 butt bones, but the animation doesn't depend on me.

blockquote>

The only thing you can do is change the intensity of the jiggling by adjusting weight paint values, look how it goes with NoMaaM's body:

Those animations come with TBBP, See the TBBP thread for more information and downloads. No point using the TBBP Body without TBBP animations.

Its the same animation plus butt jiggling effect.

been trying to get the butt animation to work but whenever i install the TBBP MAIN FILE by Dragonfly (ver 1.01) it just  turns the body mod into the vanilla body and all im replacing is the CBBE-ML TBBP v1.0

any ideas?

and yes i did run fnis after i installed and replaced 

Butt animation do not work with latest version of TBBP (the one you are using), to have it you need to install the version I've linked over yours, then you need to run FNIS, install the body again and the skeleton again.

im probably using the wrong skeleton because im still not getting teh animation for the butt 

currrently i have 

XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - XPMS          

installed *after* i install 

CBBE-ML TBBP v1.0          

TBBP MAIN FILE by Dragonfly