Found the ass shaking animations I was looking for:

That ass animation looks neat...does anyone knows where to get that ass animation? i mean, i have MegaLov's TBBP for Breasts,but the there's no ass animation.Maybe i'm doing something wrong?.

The TBBP version from the official topic do not have butt animations, you need this one:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=12640

What you need to do:

1. replace your previous installed TBBP version with this one

2. run FNIS again

3. switch back the skeleton cause it's replaced on step 1 (or just take care to not overwrite the skeleton in the first step)

If you follow this and did't get it working, try replacing your skeleton with xpms (linked in the main page of the thread)

Let me know if it works.

>Nice animation  :heart:

TBBP system has 2 butt bones, but the animation doesn't depend on me.

The only thing you can do is change the intensity of the jiggling by adjusting weight paint values, look how it goes with NoMaaM's body:

Those animations come with TBBP, See the TBBP thread for more information and downloads. No point using the TBBP Body without TBBP animations.

Its the same animation plus butt jiggling effect.

It does not work sadly,only breast animation is working,and i'm installing it just as you say.I don't know if is FNIS's problem,right now it recognizes me 373 animations + 2 mods (including breast animation),but when i open it again for the ass animations, it gives me the same numbers,373...strange.

It does not work sadly,only breast animation is working,and i'm installing it just as you say.I don't know if is FNIS's problem,right now it recognizes me 373 animations + 2 mods (including breast animation),but when i open it again for the ass animations, it gives me the same numbers,373...strange.

The number is not strange as you are not adding any animation, only replacing existing ones.

Which skeleton are you using?

The number is not strange as you are not adding any animation, only replacing existing ones.

I'll add wich mods i have installed in case ppl have the same problem:

-Bodyslide Dragonfly's TBBP

-Calientes Female Body Big Bottom Edition CBBE

-CHSBHC - BBP - Nude & Jiggly mod CHSBHC Body Physics.

-Sanhoshin Beauty Female Pack ( i think this one only adds some face and body textures,don't know wich type of body textures thou,maybe this one is the one giving problems?)

-TBBP MAIN FILE by Dragonfly

-XPMS Maximum Skeleton <-

So good to see MegaLov back. Now we have 2 modders creating big boobed loveliness.

Just one suggestion for you MegaLov. Would you be able to start adding weight or solidity to your armours just like ledo4ek does? In other words for something like plate armour, the metal parts don't jiggle but the boobs do inside it.

-Sanhoshin Beauty Female Pack ( i think this one only adds some face and body textures,don't know wich type of body textures thou,maybe this one is the one giving problems?)

Have you patched your skeleton? optional file here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D26800

Whats your game version? And FNIS version? Asking cause there is different FNIS version for Skyrim 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8.

Other than that I dunno what can be wrong... got others animation mods? How are they in load order?

If you got the time, do a second install of the game in another folder and just install these mods and see if it works.

Hey does anyone know how change the positon of arrow quivers so they dont clip with the characters butt. i know you use the nif scope i just dont know which nods change :dodgy:

If you are using xpms skeleton:

Spine > Spine1 > Spine2> a blank node > blank node again> quiver

Have you patched your skeleton? optional file here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D26800

Whats your game version? And FNIS version? Asking cause there is different FNIS version for Skyrim 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8.

Other than that I dunno what can be wrong... got others animation mods? How are they in load order?

If you got the time, do a second install of the game in another folder and just install these mods and see if it works.

I have the last version of the game (Dragonborn patch) and the lastest version of FNIS too, but yeah..i think i'll install the game in a new folder,i've been installing and uninstalling alot of mods lately,so it's the best way to know if that's the problem.Thanks anyway for the help :D.

the butt looks smashed in and fake the old one looked better

In my opinion nether the old nor the new body are perfect, but overall CBBE body is better.

About Christie conversion...these days I'm having problems with the PC. Bsod etc. ..

I think it's the video card...damn  :dodgy:

In my opinion nether the old nor the new body are perfect, but overall CBBE body is better.

About Christie conversion...these days I'm having problems with the PC. Bsod etc. ..

The new body is great! Keep up the good work, you are one of the best! you have my support!

Well that sucks. I recently had to replace a card that had outlived its thermal paste (could have replace the paste, but decided to get a new one). Underclocking it around 10% kept it stable heat wise long enough to scrape together another rig, though. Good luck troubleshooting/fixing!

Thanks for your work MegaLov.  I also like the new body as well, but to each their own I guess.

Thks man for back, just all miss your epic good conversions (yes the epic BOOBS nyahahah) the new body is just AL BUNDYWESOME tested the SNAAAAAKKKKEEEEE!!!! armor + the new body and iam totally satisfied:

[spoiler=SNAAAAKKEEEE!!!!!!!!]b8b0e7eea4363f7a85de5b09ef1c693d.jpg

Waiting for the Christie and so you can check the Ivy Valentine armor, is a good mod just for this new body:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/20358271.html

I had some BSOD VIdeocard Issues the past weeks with something called dxgkrnl.sys, turns out it was that my card graphics had corrupted drivers. If the problem are your drivers Use drive sweeper 3.2.0 to un-install your drivers reinstall them again and the update your drivers, that worked for me and no more BSOD crash, My pc used to crash with heavy things like games, 1080p videos and 3DS Max

If you can't find the Drive Sweeper I can send  you the setup.exe