Guys if he make the new body looks same (or even better) as old one then whats the problem? I'm for one a big fan of his CHSBHC version, but its never too late for going back. Let him experiment a bit.

I only hope that the new ass will be as big, and boobs can only be better since old nipples were fucked up anyway (in all CHSBHC versions).

Thumbs up!

I think the best thing is to try it for yourself :)

>>> CBBE-ML BBP v1.0

>>> CBBE-ML TBBP v1.0

>>> Snake Armor CBBE BBP v1.0

First rar also includes body textures and other body parts.

2 Things:

1) Breast shape is heavily inspired by ledo4ek bodies, so a credit for him ;)

2) In my opinion, the best result is achieved with XPMS skeleton + TBBP patch for the butt.

PS.

Snake Armor TBBP has some minor clipping issue and it's WIP

>>> CBBE-ML BBP v1.0

>>> CBBE-ML TBBP v1.0

2 Things:

1) Breast shape is heavily inspired by ledo4ek bodies' date=' so a credit for him ;)

2) In my opinion, the best result is achieved with XPMS skeleton + TBBP patch for the butt.

PS.

[/quote']

The new body does look pretty good, though personally I like your original a bit better. The butt is almost too big, almost :).

Did you have bouncing butt on the new body/ snake armor? I did not notice it when I was testing your new stuff. If not, do you plan on adding it to your new body/armors? I hope so.

Thanks.

I've been trying to make adjustments to the texture and normal maps so they fit the UVs of all our favorite meshes but can't seem to export them back to a .dds that either doesn't load or just crashes the game. Once I can figure out why GIMP refuses to follow through on its promise to install itself and then run as advertised, that problem should go away.

>>> CBBE-ML BBP v1.0

>>> CBBE-ML TBBP v1.0

2 Things:

1) Breast shape is heavily inspired by ledo4ek bodies' date=' so a credit for him ;)

PS.

[/quote']

The new body does look pretty good, though personally I like your original a bit better. The butt is almost too big, almost :).

Did you have bouncing butt on the new body/ snake armor? I did not notice it when I was testing your new stuff. If not, do you plan on adding it to your new body/armors? I hope so.

Thanks.

Dude this armor looks awesome great work. :P

One thing I've noticed so far is that any skeletons that affect the ass size tend to cause an abrupt edge to the weight painted zone on each cheek. I think this is only true of the TBBP variety. Still, I definitely love the curves on this body more than the original. Just throwing in some feedback.

I've been trying to make adjustments to the texture and normal maps so they fit the UVs of all our favorite meshes but can't seem to export them back to a .dds that either doesn't load or just crashes the game. Once I can figure out why GIMP refuses to follow through on its promise to install itself and then run as advertised, that problem should go away.

It would be great if you could adapt CBBE v3.2 UV map to my CHSBHC body and standard CHSBHC  :heart:

One thing I've noticed so far is that any skeletons that affect the ass size tend to cause an abrupt edge to the weight painted zone on each cheek. I think this is only true of the TBBP variety. Still, I definitely love the curves on this body more than the original. Just throwing in some feedback.

I dl the new body type, I used perfect3-2 tbbp skeleton. could someone suggest any good tbbp skeleton.

Try with XPMS + patch for TBBP butt animation (optional files)

Some screens:

6d17f3a7a56224e3ce68e166c617cc64.jpg

b9c848305a8a57e108708160ddd369fc.jpg8b0b0789c5880d1c2d059151e01085fe.jpg818e0b13d7d4a44ad754c915cba5d012.jpg

First of all welcome back Megalov, Second of all the shape is great on the new body and BBP is working great. However I have noticed the same thing that Sapience noticed that the hips and also the breasts go a little sqaure like playing some animations with your TBBP body which is strange because other cbbe TBBP bodies don't have this issue. I have confirmed that it only appears on the TBBP body not the regular BBP body. I did notice that the file size for the BBP body was larger then the file zize of The TBBP Body which seemed strage as I would have though that weighting to additional bones would have generated a larger filesize. Could there be a problem with that? BTW I am using the XPMS skeleton with the Butt patch.

Also another thing I noticed was that I'm using the same texture I used For CHSBHC and I don't get the hip texture issue when swapping between cbbe and chsbhc. It's my own modified version of the original CHSBHC but I didn't do a thing to the uv map so I don't know why I don't get the problem. Maybe I just never noticed the issue because it was so subtle.

First of all welcome back Megalov, Second of all the shape is great on the new body and BBP is working great. However I have noticed the same thing that Sapience noticed that the hips and also the breasts go a little sqaure like playing some animations with your TBBP body which is strange because other cbbe TBBP bodies don't have this issue. I have confirmed that it only appears on the TBBP body not the regular BBP body. I did notice that the file size for the BBP body was larger then the file zize of The TBBP Body which seemed strage as I would have though that weighting to additional bones would have generated a larger filesize. Could there be a problem with that? BTW I am using the XPMS skeleton with the Butt patch.

Also another thing I noticed was that I'm using the same texture I used For CHSBHC and I don't get the hip texture issue when swapping between cbbe and chsbhc. It's my own modified version of the original CHSBHC but I didn't do a thing to the uv map so I don't know why I don't get the problem. Maybe I just never noticed the issue because it was so subtle.

You made a good point about file size of TBBP body, thank you. It 's strange indeed.

About skin issue, can you make some screenshots? would help me a lot  ;)

CHSBHC uses different uv maps, so it seems strange that you don't have any issue.

Try this:

>>>Snake Armor CBBE TBBP v1.0

Hey this body isn't that bad but I really love the old body :heart:  more than this one, the old body is just fine, all it needs is tbbp+ass shake then it's all set! Other than that I can't complain, even this new body is just fine :shy:  the ass now is a little bigger but if it had shaking motion :heart: !!!

Here are some screen shots:

post-75577-0-71257000-1359821086_thumb.jpg

post-75577-0-51809200-1359821112_thumb.jpg

post-75577-0-84577300-1359821131_thumb.jpg

Guest thunderiaz

I also like the old body. 

@MegaLov

I think you should convert your CHSBHC body into an exact CBBE copy thus we can have better texture support. Best of the both worlds (Great body with great textures).

While I do like some of the curvers on the old body better. This is probably as close as you can get to Megaloves body using the current Bodyslide sliders. I've tried many times and not even come this close.

@Megalov by skin issue do you mean with the texture or where the hip and breasts go a bit square when using the TBBP body?

I also discovered that my texture does have the hip issue but only on one side and in certain lighting so its very subtle for me and I can put up with it since it only happens in certain lighting.

Ok so I tested out the new TBBP snake armor but I get the same problem as when using the nude TBBP body. Animations make the Ass sort of move inwards as if it's been indented. I think It only appears on animations made by xp32 though so that may be where this issue is coming from. Doesn't happen when using other TBBP bodies. Screenshots attached.

post-42423-0-25635200-1359863126_thumb.jpg

post-42423-0-66882700-1359863146_thumb.jpg

post-42423-0-33440400-1359863167_thumb.jpg

Ok so I tested out the new TBBP snake armor but I get the same problem as when using the nude TBBP body. Animations make the Ass sort of move inwards as if it's been indented. I think It only appears on animations made by xp32 though so that may be where this issue is coming from. Doesn't happen when using other TBBP bodies. Screenshots attached.

Yup its true i took out xp 32 and use different one now the ass doesn't have does weird lumps. :dodgy:

@MegaLov

I think you should convert your CHSBHC body into an exact CBBE copy thus we can have better texture support. Best of the both worlds (Great body with great textures).

Both bodies are good using cbbe makes them better. :D

@zax

I know 3dlatinazz butts, but I think they are too big, even for me  :P

In addition, many conversions with this kind of ass would be difficult...

@MegaLov

Make an exact copy is not easy. The most logical thing would be to use the same body and change the uv map to fit CBBE body. But even this requires skill and experience.

There is another important point. Even if you make an exact copy of CHSBHC body, the final result could be very different if you use different textures/normal maps. 

I have never encountered this issue. I did the tests with only some TBBP animations.

What exactly are the animations that cause problems?