I loved the new body :heart: , can you convert Thunderbird and dandelion armors too :blush:?

those are my favorites!

Oh yes please convert Thunderbird to TBBP! It's by far my most favorite armor with your old body :D Please Megalov!

Bumping my long forgotten request! :)

Now I'm converting Christie armor 

26826-2-1352813171.jpg

First I would convert some new armors, then we will see... ;)

Are you using the old body for this one?

No, I don't. New CBBE body. 

Would love if you could do some TERA armors! Your body mesh is superb!

Highly probable  :)

Today, I came back to see what mod is Popular and I see "Modder: MegaLov" uploaded his one of the best mod,

"CBBE-ML Body v1.0" and I want to use it.

But I am not sure if I am going to use it with Armors that showed in this topic.

Anyone know if "MegaLov" updated his Armors with New CBBE ?

Found the ass shaking animations I was looking for:

That ass animation looks neat...does anyone knows where to get that ass animation? i mean, i have MegaLov's TBBP for Breasts,but the there's no ass animation.Maybe i'm doing something wrong?.

Highly probable   :)

Sweet! Will you take requests for specific ones? 

You can try. If I think the armor is good, probably I'll do the conversion.  ;)

That ass animation looks neat...does anyone knows where to get that ass animation? i mean, i have MegaLov's TBBP for Breasts,but the there's no ass animation.Maybe i'm doing something wrong?.

Nice animation  :heart:

TBBP system has 2 butt bones, but the animation doesn't depend on me.

Christie Armor

joEpTpGhQXUre_e.jpg

The TBBP version from the official topic do not have butt animations, you need this one:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=12640

What you need to do:

1. replace your previous installed TBBP version with this one

2. run FNIS again

3. switch back the skeleton cause it's replaced on step 1 (or just take care to not overwrite the skeleton in the first step)

If you follow this and did't get it working, try replacing your skeleton with xpms (linked in the main page of the thread)

Let me know if it works.

Nice animation  :heart:

The only thing you can do is change the intensity of the jiggling by adjusting weight paint values, look how it goes with NoMaaM's body:

Those animations come with TBBP, See the TBBP thread for more information and downloads. No point using the TBBP Body without TBBP animations.

Its the same animation plus butt jiggling effect.

The TBBP version from the official topic do not have butt animations, you need this one:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=12640

What you need to do:

2. run FNIS again

3. switch back the skeleton cause it's replaced on step 1 (or just take care to not overwrite the skeleton in the first step)

If you follow this and did't get it working, try replacing your skeleton with xpms (linked in the main page of the thread)

Let me know if it works.

>Nice animation  :heart:

The only thing you can do is change the intensity of the jiggling by adjusting weight paint values, look how it goes with NoMaaM's body:

Those animations come with TBBP, See the TBBP thread for more information and downloads. No point using the TBBP Body without TBBP animations.

I see hey how do you adjust intensity, where do i find weight paint values ?

I see hey how do you adjust intensity, where do i find weight paint values ?

You need 3dsMax or Blender to do weight painting, for more info go to TBBP main thread.

I tried some weight painting some time ago but got stuck on errors when importing back to skyrim, maybe its time to give another shot.

What you need to do:

2. run FNIS again

Let me know if it works.

>Nice animation  :heart:

I've been trying it out - I love the animation, however I'm getting a strange occurrence  where one side of the body, in my case, the right side, seems to bounce significantly more than the other side. The result is a rather lopsided effect when jiggle is observed. I've tried multiple skeletons and bodies, but the jiggle difference seems to be the same.

any chance of convert your older armors?

Yes. First I want to convert some new armor  ;)

I don't know if it's intentional but I'm getting neck seams when im not at 100 weight with the CBBE ML body you have for TBBP.

Looks amazing though, but the neck seam could get annoying.

I'm sorry, but as usual my conversions only work well at max weight. 

jibSXJGgxgFXQ_e.jpg jbxHRmhQCE7P1k_e.jpg

:exclamation:  Christie Armor pre release  :exclamation:

armor ID:

help christie 4

OH GOD YOU'RE BACK!

sorry for the caps, i'm just too excited!

i've tried your new body, and oh god i love that new boobs, its shape and roundness is just about right! i'd prefer the old butts though, because the old one looks tender, bigger and its shape is smoother (imo the new one looks like some fake silicone butts, no offense)

but rather than that, good job as always!

I don't know if it's intentional but I'm getting neck seams when im not at 100 weight with the CBBE ML body you have for TBBP.

Looks amazing though, but the neck seam could get annoying.

I usually wear the Nightshade mask (either variant; Full face/neck only), but I tend to keep the weight at 100.

Could try re-coloring the mask parts to suit your needs..

@Megalov

Christie armor looks great. Only thing I noticed was the breasts are kind of "crushed"

i've tried your new body, and oh god i love that new boobs, its shape and roundness is just about right! i'd prefer the old butts though, because the old one looks tender, bigger and its shape is smoother (imo the new one looks like some fake silicone butts, no offense)

Fck, this guy is right, can you do something with new ass to make it rounder?

Boobs are million times better than old ones though!