Guest wnxmegax

I also miss MegaLov outstanding work that has made CHSBHC more entertaining. Though I have been experimenting with your body type and with TBBP skeleton still can't figure out how to get it all working without the need of the TBBP body type. I also adjusted the breast size to my liking :D.

I also miss MegaLov outstanding work that has made CHSBHC more entertaining. Though I have been experimenting with your body type and with TBBP skeleton still can't figure out how to get it all working without the need of the TBBP body type. I also adjusted the breast size to my liking :D.

From what I understand Megalov's body mesh needs 4 more bones to match the ones found in TBBP skeletons (2 bones for breasts and 2 for butt), and then link and weight the respective area of the mesh to each bone using 3ds Max.

Sadly I lack the knowledge and time to learn how to use 3ds.

Getting a skin texture gap around the waist. Any help? I'm using a skin mod different from CHSBHC. Will I have to change it?

iA0hd.png

In a nutshell (and if my memory on this is correct) CHSBHC bodies and it's variants use an earlier version of the skin textures from CBBE. That gap is cause by using incompatible textures which most newer textures are. There use to be a fix on the CBBE nexus page but it is no longer there anymore. Someone here might still have a copy though. I sadly don't since I switched to version 3.

Ah, that's a shame. Are there any good CHSBHC skins out there? There's not a version for the one I use. I'll try the original skin too, I guess, since I've never actually used it. :P

EDIT: Tried using the CHSBHC skins and it didn't work, still had the same problem. I'm also getting the same problem with some UNP armors, too. Ugh, this is frustrating.

Ah' date=' that's a shame. Are there any good CHSBHC skins out there? There's not a version for the one I use. I'll try the original skin too, I guess, since I've never actually used it. :P

EDIT: Tried using the CHSBHC skins and it didn't work, still had the same problem. I'm also getting the same problem with some UNP armors, too. Ugh, this is frustrating.

[/quote']

ever tried the texture sets MegaLov suggested in this post http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8357&pid=192107#pid192107

they work quite fine for me

Getting a skin texture gap around the waist. Any help? I'm using a skin mod different from CHSBHC. Will I have to change it?

iA0hd.png

I have that problem longggg time ago, is a bug of cbbe 2 and chsbhc, use this:

CBBE_v0-2_hip_texture_compatability_pack_for_Curvy-2666

http://www.mediafire.com/?7n4jgnc8p8g5e4v

Install the cbbe v0-2 and second the chsbhc body, so you still have the problem, unistall all your bodys, install cbbe, second cbbe v0.2 and finally chs body.

I recently downloaded some of the armors here, and while I have no big issues with any, I noticed something with the Onechanbara one.

When used by my characters, specially my chocolate elf, there seems to be a 'almost invisible transparent underwear bottom' as I call it.

I'll upload pictures if needed, but is there something I did wrong? Using the glossy version, by the way.

I've been looking at the various meshes and their UV Maps and that gap is probably from the Fit and Muscular normal map being assigned different UVs than the diffuse map. I've been working on fixing them but am still having trouble hiding the seam around the back of the butt. A problem since it's what we spend most of our time looking at.

I'll post a link to the new texture and normal maps as soon as I get these issues sorted out.

iA0hd.png

In a nutshell (and if my memory on this is correct) CHSBHC bodies and it's variants use an earlier version of the skin textures from CBBE. That gap is cause by using incompatible textures which most newer textures are. There use to be a fix on the CBBE nexus page but it is no longer there anymore. Someone here might still have a copy though. I sadly don't since I switched to version 3.

I've been looking at the various meshes and their UV Maps and that gap is probably from the Fit and Muscular normal map being assigned different UVs than the diffuse map. I've been working on fixing them but am still having trouble hiding the seam around the back of the butt. A problem since it's what we spend most of our time looking at.

I'll post a link to the new texture and normal maps as soon as I get these issues sorted out.

iA0hd.png

On another note, I've been modifying some meshes but since I have no Blender or 3D studio skills, I have no way to get them into the game. Here's my somewhat curvier mod of the already modded Raven armor and if anyone can do that binding, weighting and rigging magic, I"d be most appreciative. I have .obj, .lwo and .lxo files ready with unaltered UVs.

ravenarmorcollagesmalle.jpg

Her head is from an earlier project that I added here because it just looked too weird without one.

On another note' date=' I've been modifying some meshes but since I have no Blender or 3D studio skills, I have no way to get them into the game. Here's my somewhat curvier mod of the already modded Raven armor and if anyone can do that binding, weighting and rigging magic, I"d be most appreciative. I have .obj, .lwo and .lxo files ready with unaltered UVs.

[img']http://imageshack.us/a/img600/6174/ravenarmorcollagesmalle.jpg[/img]

Her head is from an earlier project that I added here because it just looked too weird without one.

can u expose more skin on it lol

i dont know if you realize but mediafire blocked your sexy konoichi armor' date=' shame one of your best too, do you know if theirs any other way i can download that.

thanks

[/quote']

In case you haven't found some other way to DL it I have most of his outfits saved and can upload them to my 4shared. For the sake of preserving his amazing work and letting others experience it, here ya go. =P

http://www.4shared.com/rar/Ip_iP5OQ/Sexy_Kunoichi.html