i dont know if you realize but mediafire blocked your sexy konoichi armor' date=' shame one of your best too, do you know if theirs any other way i can download that.

thanks

[/quote']

In case you haven't found some other way to DL it I have most of his outfits saved and can upload them to my 4shared. For the sake of preserving his amazing work and letting others experience it, here ya go. =P

http://www.4shared.com/rar/Ip_iP5OQ/Sexy_Kunoichi.html

gee thanks man i was really pleasntly suprised by this. its people like you that make the internet great.

Getting a skin texture gap around the waist. Any help? I'm using a skin mod different from CHSBHC. Will I have to change it?

iA0hd.png

I have that problem longggg time ago' date=' is a bug of cbbe 2 and chsbhc, use this:

CBBE_v0-2_hip_texture_compatability_pack_for_Curvy-2666

http://www.mediafire.com/?7n4jgnc8p8g5e4v

Install the cbbe v0-2 and second the chsbhc body, so you still have the problem, unistall all your bodys, install cbbe, second cbbe v0.2 and finally chs body.

[/quote']

xhion24 this patch compatible with the new 3.2 skin textures by calientes :P

Megav say long time ago who left to play skyrim because he finish the game' date=' and like to play other games more to make mods, for that reason dont make mods of skyrim constantly.

[/quote']

Aha I see, thank you. Thank you Megalov for all the great mods so far, peace out.

I have cbbe and bbp installed' date=' but i can't get the sliders to match the body's of these armor mods.

the bootys are much bigger than the max sliders. any help?

[/quote']

You can go over 100% in bodyslide by typing the number straight in - so you can go 110, 120, 130, any number you like

I have cbbe and bbp installed' date=' but i can't get the sliders to match the body's of these armor mods.

the bootys are much bigger than the max sliders. any help?

[/quote']

You can go over 100% in bodyslide by typing the number straight in - so you can go 110, 120, 130, any number you like

How do you do this?

Can anyone help me out and post the armor IDs for the NiuNiu set and lady bat set? When I type 'help niu 4' or 'help bat 4' into the console, I get list of NPCs/quest data, but no armor's listed for some reason. I know I have them activated in my load order and I've added a few of the armor sets just fine, sooo...I dunno. *shrugs*

Can anyone help me out and post the armor IDs for the NiuNiu set and lady bat set? When I type 'help niu 4' or 'help bat 4' into the console' date=' I get list of NPCs/quest data, but no armor's listed for some reason. I know I have them activated in my load order and I've added a few of the armor sets just fine, sooo...I dunno. *shrugs*

[/quote']

how about installing the latest patch of skyrim?

Can anyone help me out and post the armor IDs for the NiuNiu set and lady bat set? When I type 'help niu 4' or 'help bat 4' into the console' date=' I get list of NPCs/quest data, but no armor's listed for some reason. I know I have them activated in my load order and I've added a few of the armor sets just fine, sooo...I dunno. *shrugs*

[/quote']

Try using the page up/page down buttons to scroll through all the items listed off screen. look for the prefix "ARMO:"

searching for 'Niu' like before, You should see 'NiuXie; NiuYi; NiuJing; NiuTou; NiuWei; NiuShou' listed. Items: xx000d63, d65 , d67, d69, d6b, xx0012cf.

Searching for 'lady' you should get 'Lady Bat's Armor(Leather)'; 'Lady Bat's Armor(Light)'; 'Lady Bat's Armor(Heavy)' listed. ( xx01393e; xx01396b; xx03619e)

the xx number is assigned by the load order of your game.

If they are still not showing, idk what to tell you... they may be corrupted files? download again?

Yay. lady bat. I miss MegaLov's updates... Come back to us!

post-305-13597882958057_thumb.jpg

I think MegaLov is coming back soon' date=' which is fucking awesome. He posted on What mod is this? thread recently.

[/quote']

Convince him to play FF13 and FF13 2, and sure he come back in 4 hours :D:D:D

LOL :D

Hi all.

I'm working on a new body, CBBE BBP/TBBP. To test it, I'm doing a conversione of Snake Armor (full version).

I'll release both body & armor when they are ready ;)

jbqLUxaKoZC4k_e.jpg jbycp03gdF2SPG_e.jpg

I think MegaLov is coming back soon' date=' which is fucking awesome. He posted on What mod is this? thread recently.

[/quote']

Convince him to play FF13 and FF13 2, and sure he come back in 4 hours :D:D:D

LOL :D

Hi all.

I'm working on a new body, CBBE BBP/TBBP. To test it, I'm doing a conversione of Snake Armor (full version).

I'll release both body & armor when they are ready ;)

jbqLUxaKoZC4k_e.jpg jbycp03gdF2SPG_e.jpg

Yes men!!! you're back we are really very happy!:D