As Dr. Perry Said there is only one size for mega's armors' date=' the only way to adjust his body is with skeleton bone scaling (without modifying the meshes directly) I don't think he rig his armors to have Bouncing butts so Im afraid scaling wont affect that area.

[/quote']

Actually for a change, can you point out where I can get the butt bouncing effect mod?

megas mod is based on CBBE v2' date=' caliented V3 works but you'll have a slightly funky seam on the hips, that can be reduced further by using a different normal map.

[/quote']

hi Jonus12d can you tell me where i can fine tutorials or help on how to change armors base texures from cbbe v2 to caliented v3 i like the new v3 textures but i get that seam on the hips. :dodgy:

Open the mesh and replace the v2 chshbc body with a v3 body. There are ways to make v3 textures work but it requires using different normal map ooze' date=' unfortanetly it only reduces the seam to be less noticible.

[/quote']

I kind figure as much but i dont know how to replace the body. i have a nifscope but dont know how. can you tell me or show me how :blush:

with nifskope it won't be possible unless you cab swap the body with an identicle body mesh made with cbbe3. I recommend downloading v3 body textures and then install them until the seam is the smallest. And then keep the normal map from that.

i see that would be hard to do. Do you mind if i pm to ask you what programs i need to make the job easier and to ask a couple of questions. I mostly know just how to install mods never have made mods before or alter them. :-/

Hi all,

Have installed a good number of the armors for use with the CHSBHC BBP mod (which is working fine), but can't find the id codes when I type the respective armor in the "help" console command. Can't find them in the smithing craftables or in stores either. All are installed correctly (overwritten Data folder) but no luck as of yet. Any suggestions? Or can someone post the id codes?

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks! :-)

Hi all' date='

Have installed a good number of the armors for use with the CHSBHC BBP mod (which is working fine), but can't find the id codes when I type the respective armor in the "help" console command. Can't find them in the smithing craftables or in stores either. All are installed correctly (overwritten Data folder) but no luck as of yet. Any suggestions? Or can someone post the id codes?

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks! :-)

[/quote']

type in consle help then a word from the name of armor. for example help santa. anything with word santa will be shown. this can be done with anything in the game.