Draugr Females Nude

I hate to derail this any more, and this will be the only post about it..

Attention jacques00: You have a job to do. Throw some titties on some giants(and remove their facial hair, of course).

what is it? you do not know the magic word? PLEASE!

My post was in sarcasm.

I hate to derail this any more, and this will be the only post about it..

Attention jacques00: You have a job to do. Throw some titties on some giants(and remove their facial hair, of course).

what is it? you do not know the magic word? PLEASE!

My post was in sarcasm.

that was sarcasm and jacques00 is my friend! haha :P

• 2 weeks later...

Yangi, yes, they will, as long as you name these the same as the male file names and have them in the same folder location the male files normally reside

I have no idea where they would be. The only folder I see is for the female files from the mod. 

Male draugr filenames are as follows (with their female counterparts):

• "DraugrMale.nif" ("DraugrFemale.nif")
  • "DraugrMale01.nif" ("LightArmorF.nif")
  • "DraugrMale02.nif" ("LightArmorF.nif")
  • "DraugrMale03.nif" ("MidArmorF.nif")
  • "DraugrMale04.nif" ("MidArmorF.nif")
  • "DraugrMale05.nif" ("HevArmorF_1.nif")
  • "DraugrMale06.nif" ("HevArmorF_1.nif")
  • "DraugrMale07.nif" ("HevArmorF_2.nif")

Hope this helps!

Yangi, yes, they will, as long as you name these the same as the male file names and have them in the same folder location the male files normally reside

I have no idea where they would be. The only folder I see is for the female files from the mod. 

Male draugr filenames are as follows (with their female counterparts):

• "DraugrMale.nif" ("DraugrFemale.nif")
  • "DraugrMale01.nif" ("LightArmorF.nif")
  • "DraugrMale02.nif" ("LightArmorF.nif")
  • "DraugrMale03.nif" ("MidArmorF.nif")
  • "DraugrMale04.nif" ("MidArmorF.nif")
  • "DraugrMale05.nif" ("HevArmorF_1.nif")
  • "DraugrMale06.nif" ("HevArmorF_1.nif")
  • "DraugrMale07.nif" ("HevArmorF_2.nif")

Hope this helps!

Yeah that totally helped a lot, actually. Thanks :)

Oh my god, nude Draugr females...fapfapfapfapfap. Seriously? Some people here should really get out more. I never thought I would be the one saying that.

Eh, to each their own. I like the idea of actual nudity in games, even if it's a corpse or strange creature, mostly for the realism. The way I play, I take -everything- from my opponent. So naturally, they're naked when I walk off.

Though saying I don't enjoy the view from my favorite races would be a lie. I can't resist a Dunmer or Altmer woman =P

Oh my god, nude Draugr females...fapfapfapfapfap. Seriously? Some people here should really get out more. I never thought I would be the one saying that.

Everyone has their own taste. If you didn't like the idea of nude Draugr females, you didn't have to comment. Even if the mod isn't made in your favor, the least you could do is commend the modder for a good job on it instead of being a douche. 

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible for the draugr to use FENIS compatible anims and stills?

Sure, no change was made to the skeletons, so they should be able to--I haven't tested this out myself, so I cannot say for sure.

so...does that mean it is possible to do sex animations with the female draugrs? because that would be awesome :D

Sure, no change was made to the skeletons, so they should be able to--I haven't tested this out myself, so I cannot say for sure.

so...does that mean it is possible to do sex animations with the female draugrs? because that would be awesome :D

Now that FNIS modifies creatures, probably yes. However I am pretty sure Draugr use different skeletons to humans in the game plus they would need animations.

Now that FNIS modifies creatures, probably yes. However I am pretty sure Draugr use different skeletons to humans in the game plus they would need animations.

Hmmm, I know some character animation in autodesk maya, but I have no idea on how to mod or program, nor how to rip the models from skyrim and all that stuff    : /

• 1 month later...