Draugr Females Nude

I think the modder would also have to tinker with the fact Draugr are RandomGenerated so often there will be a female Draugr sporting a beard. Idk if ur into bearded women but I just thought you might want that info

Good luck (:

Groovtama was his usual awesome self at

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6349-draugr-females-nude/page-6?do=findComment&comment=944202

Draugr skeleton with Breast\Butt\Belly bones. Skin the breast\butt\belly, put a HDT xml for XPMSE2.0 on it, Done. XMLs with hand collision should also work. A HDT equiement enabled xml won't work with it because the draugr skeleton is missing a weapon bone.

You don't need the skeleton from this thread anymore, everything is already included in xpmse 2 (Monster skeletons -> Draugr) with some bugfixes for HDT (bethesda renaming fuck ups and so on.)

Can't believe I've never seen this thread until now. :lol:

So basically the OP wants a nude texture for female draugr?  I know there has been a lot of ideas thrown around.  IMO, only doing a texture (the female draugr meshes already have mummy tiddies) would be the best option.  And all of the Sexlab mods that handle draugr do a mesh swap to replace the females with males during those scenes.

Doing the texture would be a snap, if people are interested in me doing it.

So basically the OP wants a nude texture for female draugr?  I know there has been a lot of ideas thrown around.  IMO, only doing a texture (the female draugr meshes already have mummy tiddies) would be the best option.  And all of the Sexlab mods that handle draugr do a mesh swap to replace the females with males during those scenes.

Sure! go ahead please, any contribution is appreciated! :)

They really should have proper granny tits.  After a thousand years gravity must be a bitch.

old-boobs.jpg

Haha! :D So i also like surgery boob! XD Mankind want "Ideas(Theory of Plato)" and Perpect round.

"Ideas" is also Perpect Round so must exist on Female's bOOb!! :D It's round!! :)

They really should have proper granny tits.  After a thousand years gravity must be a bitch.

old-boobs.jpg

wrong, after thousands of years is everything dried out (been drained), therefore nothing more with gravity. :lol:  :lol:  :P  :P

edit: but when in these breasts silicone implants were, then they are "namely" rock hard, but they outlast the time.gefuehle_0121.gif

old-boobs.jpg

Haha! :D So i also like surgery boob! XD Mankind want "Ideas(Theory of Plato)" and Perpect round.

"Ideas" is also Perpect Round so must exist on Female's bOOb!! :D It's round!! :)

will let you not deterred, it looks promising. ;)  :) I currently use Draugr Females Nude by jacques00 :D

I uploaded Draugr textures quite a while ago, they can be found here on LL - Just search for 'Anatomically Correct Draugr Mod/Download' in the Skyrim Adult mods section, I'd give a direct link but LL keeps locking up every time I try...

AWESOME.  Then I don't have to do it.  Thanks for the heads-up.

• 1 month later...

Please please please :)

• 4 weeks later...

most of them are burred laying down so they would be more flat and squashed than saggy. Secondly, rigor mortis  would make the skin and muscles hard as wood, so they would be frozen in time in the position they were in mere hours after she'd died. Then again, maybe the reanimation undoes the rigor mortis process, otherwise their limbs would be frozen and break off easily. 

Someone's already made the animation resource for Draugr sex ( along with a few other inhuman things) so i think naked Draugr in general would be a logical progression. Then hopefuly someone wil make a necromancy mod where you can make umm... followers yeah.

you can already have sex with the draugr with mods from here on LL.

the draugr in the pix are dead dead but they are getting ready to rape my toon.

get more nasty critters and beastess and defeat here on LL

post-779060-0-76950300-1431932906_thumb.jpg

post-779060-0-86167100-1431932916_thumb.jpg

Someone's already made the animation resource for Draugr sex ( along with a few other inhuman things) so i think naked Draugr in general would be a logical progression. Then hopefuly someone wil make a necromancy mod where you can make umm... followers yeah.

Really? What mod allow you rape draugr then?

you got it wrong dude, what this thread refers to is for MALE characters to rape FEMALE draugrs, in mods such as defeat there are no male character on female draugr animations...as far as Iknow atleast.

you got it wrong dude, what this thread refers to is for MALE characters to rape FEMALE draugrs, in mods such as defeat there are no male character on female draugr animations...as far as Iknow atleast.

my bad must have read the post wrong

• 1 month later...

Edit: I ended up at this thread searching for more information on 12794. Which is why my initial focus in this post is on the two nexus mods.

So, after digging through this thread we have the following:

A mod that converts draugr to nord women (with glowy eyes!)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12794/?

From my own experimentation: Unfortunately, these sexy draugr don't animate properly in sexlab. I suspect it's because FNIS creatures doesn't know what to do with them. (You can turn off the draugr textures in the creature manager so they'll still look hot, your character will just sex around them as they stand there like a curvy pole.)

They perform every other animation normally, just not the sexy ones.

Edit: Okay, I think I figured it out. This mod replaces the draugr skeleton with the regular skeleton_female. FNIS, sexlab, and creatures, though, are still thinking they have the regular draugr skeleton so this mod's femme fatal draugr don't animate in any 'male' animations. They will animate normally in female.

I've also found http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53333/?but I haven't had the chance to experiment with it much. It replaces draugr with various other undead-like opponents (by editing the templates?).

Edit: Looks like all animations will work normally since nothing is changed about the race files, just what races populate the dungeons.

Edit: My personal interpretation of how draugr can look all sexy... what if their bodies are actually perfectly preserved and their horrific appearance is from an illusion spell to create fear? The dovhakiin, having the blood of dragons, is just immune to the effect.

Now for the thready information: (Edit: Why did I list it all here? To make it easier for anyone that's inspired to try and put it all together for a mod.)

Thanks to Leito86

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6349-draugr-females-nude/page-2?do=findComment&comment=480799

Location of nif file:

\meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\draugrfemale.nif

\meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\hevarmorf_1.nif

\meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\hevarmorf_2.nif

\meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\lightarmorf.nif

\meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\midarmorf.nif

Location of texture files:

\textures\actors\draugr\femaledraugr.dds

\textures\actors\draugr\femaledraugr_n.dds

Frayja

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6349-draugr-females-nude/page-3?do=findComment&comment=483137

Here is a Edited Mesh and Texture i made really quick.

i Basically removed the cloth and made simple nipple and vag texture along with bump map.

Hopefully this helps, I also added a PSD file in the Texture Folder.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yms4ro

Lagoon0654's pix at

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6349-draugr-females-nude/page-3?do=findComment&comment=483937

What I did was DL this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusm...m/mods/11712//?

then just edit the esp file to use the nude mesh file.

jacques00

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6349-draugr-females-nude/page-3?do=findComment&comment=485512

I was just playing around to see if it worked, but then... then something happened...

(This includes Atomic Pro's textures, but it can also use default textures too if you like)

(Barely) clothed in rags:

attachicon.gifdraugrfemale_rags.zip

Completely naked:

attachicon.gifdraugrfemale_nude.zip

More files from  jacques00

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6349-draugr-females-nude/page-3?do=findComment&comment=486312

attachicon.gifdraugrf_nude_texture.zip

attachicon.gifdraugrf_nude_sizes.zip

platanillo

linked to a playable draugr mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15880/?

More good info from jaques00

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6349-draugr-females-nude/page-4?do=findComment&comment=490055

and

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6349-draugr-females-nude/page-5?do=findComment&comment=510271

Male draugr filenames are as follows (with their female counterparts):

"DraugrMale.nif" ("DraugrFemale.nif")

"DraugrMale01.nif" ("LightArmorF.nif")

"DraugrMale02.nif" ("LightArmorF.nif")

"DraugrMale03.nif" ("MidArmorF.nif")

"DraugrMale04.nif" ("MidArmorF.nif")

"DraugrMale05.nif" ("HevArmorF_1.nif")

"DraugrMale06.nif" ("HevArmorF_1.nif")

"DraugrMale07.nif" ("HevArmorF_2.nif")

Xandero's less crypty draugr

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6349-draugr-females-nude/page-6?do=findComment&comment=891760

drop in Data->textures->actors->draugr

Groovtama was his usual awesome self at

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6349-draugr-females-nude/page-6?do=findComment&comment=944202

Draugr skeleton with Breast\Butt\Belly bones. Skin the breast\butt\belly, put a HDT xml for XPMSE2.0 on it, Done. XMLs with hand collision should also work. A HDT equiement enabled xml won't work with it because the draugr skeleton is missing a weapon bone.

echo711

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6349-draugr-females-nude/page-7?do=findComment&comment=946562

I managed to skin the boobs but im having some issues with hdt, also the hands looks all broken in nifskope, anyway here's the file if anyone wants to look at it or make an xml file for it.

Here's a package of the above files, moderately organized, in the hopes it makes it a bit easier for people to experiment with. It's organized BAIN style, so MO should be alright with it. No clue about NMM.

attachicon.gifDraugr female replacement files v001alpha.zip

I claim no responsibility for the contents, I just spaghettied it all together.

Edit: FNIS drops a text file in meshes/actors/draugr

FNIS Creature Pack 5.0.1

This pack is necessary to generate FNIS Creature Behaviors. Install on top of FNIS Behaviors 5.0.1 or higher.

Use this pack only if you intend to install a mod with custom creature animations. Or, if you are a modder about to make one. ;-)

IMPORTANT Note on skeleton characters (draugrskeleton):

Bethesda has merged behaviors and animations for draugr and draugrskeletons (which are in-game named as skeleton). Therefore FNIS creatures also handles both creatures as one.

As a consequence, if you want to add a skeleton animation, you have to add it to draugr, and can then can automatically use [it] for skeletons as well.

So a tbbp draugr skeleton will mean that regular skeletons will be tbbp. Hah! fun!

XPMS drops skeletons in meshes/actors/draugr/character assests

Have to be careful that doesn't overwrite the modified tppb skeleton.

More Nasty Critters drops a bunch of draugr nifs into character assets as well.

draugrmale.nif

draugrmale_naked.nif

draugrmale01.nif

draugrmale01_naked

draugrmale02.nif

draugrmale02_naked

draugrmale03.nif

draugrmale03_naked

draugrmale04.nif

draugrmale04_naked

draugrmale05.nif

draugrmale05_naked

draugrmale06.nif

draugrmale06_naked

draugrmale07.nif

draugrmale07_naked

Looks like nasty critters has done a lot of the work for this already. Replacing the draugrmale*_naked.nifs with nifs from jaques00 seems to be working pretty well. They look and act normally until they "strip".

Here's a pack with the replacements. attachicon.gifdraugr_nasty_critters_replace_meshes.zip

I didn't try to make it very 'themed' and the clothed bodies only have that one body type. It'll look pretty goofy at times.

will they grow a pair when MNC kicks in? if not i would love to have futa versions of these edits ;)

• 5 months later...

will they grow a pair when MNC kicks in? if not i would love to have futa versions of these edits ;)

You will be pleased my son because I made a full 110% replacer pack for all Draugr females, both vanilla and SIC, that makes their strapon variants ( seeing as there aren't any male on female Draugr animations yet ) into legit dongers.

The thing is, I'd think I'd need Jacques' permission to put it here. It's pretty much all his work afterall, I just expanded upon it and updated the models for the Beggar and Iron armors that the female Draugrs can sometimes use.

Do you guys think he won't mind if I just drop them here? I'd be mostly interested in making a request thread over at the HDT subforum to see if someone will add full physics to them now that I've got all the models sorted.

You will be pleased my son because I made a full 110% replacer pack for all Draugr females, both vanilla and SIC, that makes their strapon variants ( seeing as there aren't any male on female Draugr animations yet ) into legit dongers.

The thing is, I'd think I'd need Jacques' permission to put it here. It's pretty much all his work afterall, I just expanded upon it and updated the models for the Beggar and Iron armors that the female Draugrs can sometimes use.

Do you guys think he won't mind if I just drop them here? I'd be mostly interested in making a request thread over at the HDT subforum to see if someone will add full physics to them now that I've got all the models sorted.

There are proper male on draugr animations on Loverslab by Funnybiz. You should check his animations out. I don't think Jacques would mind if you drop them here. Please give him proper credit though. Cheers!