The big yellow signs are missing meshes ( weapons or equipment)

The missing/invisible body parts can be missing armor,clothes, head meshes,... or wrong settings in the esp.

All bugs are Monstergirls ! NOT LoversCreatures !!!

Monstergirls is the most buggged Mod I've ever seen.

That's why puddles works on the new version http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62141-monster-girl-blockhead-edition/

Mod sorting, load order,....read my yellow Link below.

And how to get your load order if you want to poast is here:

You want a list of your load order ( maybe to post it in an thread )

To get your load order with OBMM: Just hit import/export, then view load order, then copy/save it as txt file.
To get your load order with Wrye Bash: Just right click on one of the column headers (doesn't matter which one) and select "list mods", then copy/save it as txt file.

Or you can search the Oblivion "Plugins.txt" file. Click your C partition and use the search function, insert  Plugins.txt and hit enter.

Wait and you get all Plugins.txt files ( Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout3, Fallout NV,... ) Open the file and copy the text or copy the file.

The missing/invisible body parts can be missing armor,clothes, head meshes,... or wrong settings in the esp.

That's why puddles works on the new version http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62141-monster-girl-blockhead-edition/

To get your load order with OBMM: Just hit import/export, then view load order, then copy/save it as txt file.

To get your load order with Wrye Bash: Just right click on one of the column headers (doesn't matter which one) and select "list mods", then copy/save it as txt file.

Or you can search the Oblivion "Plugins.txt" file. Click your C partition and use the search function, insert  Plugins.txt and hit enter.

Wait and you get all Plugins.txt files ( Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout3, Fallout NV,... ) Open the file and copy the text or copy the file.

I have question(s)

First of all the Monster girl BlockheadEdition What are those 4 files at the top that are just random letters and numbers?

second of all For The same mod Do i leave MONSTERGIRLCOC.esp activated or do i deactivate it and let MGBKHDE's esp activated or do i let both activated?

Also This is Concernng LoversCreatures Why does my character show no expressions for "certain" Creatures (i only know the daedra spider and the satyr but i think the satyr actually makes my character have expressions) also Another thing with the Spider Daedra Her Face doesnt move at all when she rapes And her "Human" hands don't move like they just stay up but i dont know if thats normal.

Do you know what the Punished Girlbox mod Is? I need help finding where to go and also is the dremora realm the Deadlands? (ive only had oblivion for 3-4 days and i modded oblivion when i first got it for like one and a half days) also ive modded skyrim so i kinda know how modding works

I used Monster girl many years ago...for a few hours , then I uninstalled it.

Ask in the Monster Girl thread.

If you use the Blockhead version only activate the Blockhead esp version. Ask in the Blockhead thread which files you need. I have not tried the new Monster Girl version.

satyr is no vanilla creature, must be a monstergirl creature.

Yes some creatures animations are not the best ( better will come in LoversCreatures3 ) and most creatures have no face expressions ( not possible), also not all animations adds face expressions to the player.

Punished Girlbox: ? not sure but if I remember right is is a replacer for some containers in the Oblivion planes( if you enter the Oblivion gates)

I used Monster girl many years ago...for a few hours , then I uninstalled it.

Ask in the Monster Girl thread.

If you use the Blockhead version only activate the Blockhead esp version. Ask in the Blockhead thread which files you need. I have not tried the new Monster Girl version.

satyr is no vanilla creature, must be a monstergirl creature.

Yes some creatures animations are not the best ( better will come in LoversCreatures3 ) and most creatures have no face expressions ( not possible), also not all animations adds face expressions to the player.

Punished Girlbox: ? not sure but if I remember right is is a replacer for some containers in the Oblivion planes( if you enter the Oblivion gates)

i know this is a noob question but How do i enter the oblivion planes exactly? and if possible is there a coc i can use to get there? (Example if you dont get what i mean: Coc Testinghall)

EDIT:also HDR Screen effects for me just puts a blank screen the color depending on where i am like if im outside in the night it will have the skys color texture and if im inside well its just black

Oblivion planes: you start the game, you get the king amulet in the prision, you cotinue the quest.....then you get to the city Kvatch, there is the first Oblivion Gate.

After you finishes the kvatch quest part  you have Oblivions gate all over the country.

Many quests later...after the last main quest all gates are closed and you can no longer enter Oblivion planes. ( there are Mods to reopen Oblivion Gates)

-----------------------

You HDR problem ?

I also use HDR and have no problems.

If you use a Nvidea card, there was a black sceen bug in interior cells.

The was a fix...Google: Oblivion black sceen fix

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/11167/? not sure if this version still works.

If you use Wrye Bash there is the black sceen fix included.

If nothing works ,,,use Bloom not HDR

If you don't want to mess up quests you should only use the random Oblivion planes.

console commands:

coc OblivionRD001

coc OblivionRD002

coc OblivionRD007

But playing the main quest till you reach Kvatch takes not long, and then you have many Oblivion planes spread all over Cyrodiil.

Oblivion planes: you start the game, you get the king amulet in the prision, you cotinue the quest.....then you get to the city Kvatch, there is the first Oblivion Gate.

After you finishes the kvatch quest part  you have Oblivions gate all over the country.

Many quests later...after the last main quest all gates are closed and you can no longer enter Oblivion planes. ( there are Mods to reopen Oblivion Gates)

-----------------------

You HDR problem ?

I also use HDR and have no problems.

If you use a Nvidea card, there was a black sceen bug in interior cells.

The was a fix...Google: Oblivion black sceen fix

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/11167/? not sure if this version still works.

If you use Wrye Bash there is the black sceen fix included.

If nothing works ,,,use Bloom not HDR

Well im in the oblivion plane right now and found a missing mesh and its named nerelith myrgamer i think thats it Anybody know what mod he comes from?

EDIT:I clicked on him with the console open and typed kill and when i closed the console it crashed my game

EDIT2: Welp Someone Is getting raped by the furotrap but now i reinstalled it and all the stuff because it was being weird like missing texture baths (Furo) and the person in it is like floating atleast 2-3 feet in the air over it so now after i re-installed it if the game loads the section near it (Like if i can hear the voice) itl crash Please help

When you click on it : the first two numbers are the load order ID.

Now you open Oblivon Mod manager and check your installed esp esm. In the left window move the mouse cursor from esp to esp and you see the IDs.

Then you know the "nerelith myrgamer" Mod.

Or you write down the whole ID (all 8 numbers/letters)

Then open TES4Edit and click ok, all your active Mods are loaded,....wait....Then enter the ID number in the search window ( top left ), hit Enter and wait. Now you should see the "nerelith myrgamer" object,creature,NPC.

I have question(s)

First of all the Monster girl BlockheadEdition What are those 4 files at the top that are just random letters and numbers?

second of all For The same mod Do i leave MONSTERGIRLCOC.esp activated or do i deactivate it and let MGBKHDE's esp activated or do i let both activated?

Also This is Concernng LoversCreatures Why does my character show no expressions for "certain" Creatures (i only know the daedra spider and the satyr but i think the satyr actually makes my character have expressions) also Another thing with the Spider Daedra Her Face doesnt move at all when she rapes And her "Human" hands don't move like they just stay up but i dont know if thats normal.

Do you know what the Punished Girlbox mod Is? I need help finding where to go and also is the dremora realm the Deadlands? (ive only had oblivion for 3-4 days and i modded oblivion when i first got it for like one and a half days) also ive modded skyrim so i kinda know how modding works

For clarity, the four "unnamed" ones at the top of the download are the Meshes, Textures, Sounds, an ESP/some other stuff. The way the download section is setup, if it's linked to another site I haven't found a way to name it. :/ You want to deactivate the original CoC esp, as a few people mentioned.

Edit: I used TinyURL to name them properly, but now it doesn't show the file size. Ehhh...

• 2 weeks later...

I have question(s)

For clarity, the four "unnamed" ones at the top of the download are the Meshes, Textures, Sounds, an ESP/some other stuff. The way the download section is setup, if it's linked to another site I haven't found a way to name it. :/ You want to deactivate the original CoC esp, as a few people mentioned.

Edit: I used TinyURL to name them properly, but now it doesn't show the file size. Ehhh...

also Where can i find the girls :3

Archived