I testing with FNIS 6.3. Its fine and i dont see any problem:

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs V1.0 ...
Reading Arrok V1.0 ...
Reading D_ManXX2 V1.0 ...
Reading DanceTogether V?.? ...
Reading DarksAnimationPack V0.3 ...
Reading Evacuation V1.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FunnyBiz1 V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBiz2 V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading Guffel V1.0 ...
Reading Leito V1.0 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Mitos V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading Suke V1.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading Xandero V1.0 ...
Reading testpack V1.0 ...
All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
31 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
0_master usage: 5.6 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 80 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164
Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Anubs V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading Evacuation V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
5666 animations for 26 mods successfully included (character)
1469 animations for 8 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.
1 Warning(s).

Is  this still consider as a modder resource or a SLAL. I love how it looks we need more magic and/or dominate females animations in this game.  :P

Edit: couldn't spell the most simple words i should uninstall life. 

rofl

Because i spelled love completely wrong so i had to edit it then i had to reedit when i spelled life wrong. I spelled life and love into live for some reason. I hope this isn't some kind of sign.

did you upload it again?

No. I have no idea as of yet why this isn't working for some people (possibly all people? I don't know the mod has been out for only a few hours.)

I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. Maybe someone who has released a SLAL pack before will provide some answers.

ask bytion..he is the one doing all the funny biz animation packs..so he has done lots of updates for them too..i know of no one better then him to give you a clue as to how to do that...... bytion

Guest Dark8Paladin

They looks great!

Which female body is being used in the gifs ? Collisions are on point!

I would like to know as well.  I NEED TO KNOW  :P

They looks great!

It is a custom cbbe bodyslide preset I made, I also use a custom hdtphysicsextensiondefaultbbp.xml. I originally uploaded it with the pack but the admin asked me to remove it. Perhaps I will upload it again on a different part of the site.

Also, it should be noted that only half way through making these animations did I learn how to import my own custom body into my 3d modelling software, before that all collisions were guess work. So some collisions are definitely better than others.

They looks great!

It is a custom cbbe bodyslide preset I made, I also use a custom hdtphysicsextensiondefaultbbp.xml. I originally uploaded it with the pack but the admin asked me to remove it. Perhaps I will upload it again on a different part of the site.

Hi, not a problem if you upload it.

But maybe in a separate download/thread.

Just because it is not part of the animations (not required) and may cause problems to not-experienced users using it together with your wonderful animations and destroying the other mods they have.

Guest Dark8Paladin

They looks great!

Also, it should be noted that only half way through making these animations did I learn how to import my own custom body into my 3d modelling software, before that all collisions were guess work. So some collisions are definitely better than others.

may you please upload it? ( the body and the hdt settings )

Pretty please?

Okay because there have been request I am uploading my bodyslide preset and .xml file. I hope I am doing this right.

So drop the mastermike1.xml file into your bodyslide\slider presets folder. I use COS body by the way. Haven't tested it on any other body types.

Place the hdt file in your SKSE\plugins folder.

WARNING! BACK UP YOUR FILES. MAKE SURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE DOING BEFORE REPLACING YOUR FILES.

I'm really confused as how the saving of presets work. I make a custom preset set, click save preset as, go to folder and the .xml file is no where to be found. Odd thing is it still shows up in my list of presets on bodyslide. Weird. I actually have three other presets. My game is set up with a myriad of follower mods (All CBBE followers.) I manually go into each follower's body folder and replace the femalebody.nif files with one of four custom presets (no major differences, mostly just tits, ass and waist tweaks.) This gives a good amount of variety between bodyshapes. But alas, I just can't locate these files even though the preset still exist within my bodyslide program. If anyone can help me figure out what the hell is going on here please do. Luckily Mastermike1.xml was there.

Also, it is important to understand that some of these animations were made with the vanilla body as a reference, causing me to have to do a lot of guess work. However, I later discovered that I could import custom bodies and my work became much more accurate. Still, a few adjustments during gameplay are always required to account for height differences and the like.

As for the hdt.xml file, don't hesitate to get in there with JFF (Just For Fun, look it up, it's more intuitive then first glance might let on.) I just recently edited it for friction from the breast, you might consider turning it back down to 5.0 or so. Anyway please enjoy. 

I down loaded your file, tried a couple anims works great and looks good! going to try a few more. Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know, I hope there are some real gems in there for you to discover during your play through. I used some good ones for the previews but I purposely kept some of my favorites to be discovered by the player. I hope I get to see some pics and gifs uploaded from the community.

mastermike1.xml

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Guest Dark8Paladin

Okay because there have been request I am uploading my bodyslide preset and .xml file. I hope I am doing this right.

So drop the mastermike1.xml file into your bodyslide\slider presets folder. I use COS body by the way. Haven't tested it on any other body types.

Place the hdt file in your SKSE\plugins folder.

WARNING! BACK UP YOUR FILES. MAKE SURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE DOING BEFORE REPLACING YOUR FILES.

I'm really confused as how the saving of presets work. I make a custom preset set, click save preset as, go to folder and the .xml file is no where to be found. Odd thing is it still shows up in my list of presets on bodyslide. Weird. I actually have three other presets. My game is set up with a myriad of follower mods (All CBBE followers.) I manually go into each follower's body folder and replace the femalebody.nif files with one of four custom presets (no major differences, mostly just tits, ass and waist tweaks.) This gives a good amount of variety between bodyshapes. But alas, I just can't locate these files even though the preset still exist within my bodyslide program. If anyone can help me figure out what the hell is going on here please do. Luckily Mastermike1.xml was there.

Also, it is important to understand that some of these animations were made with the vanilla body as a reference, causing me to have to do a lot of guess work. However, I later discovered that I could import custom bodies and my work became much more accurate. Still, a few adjustments during gameplay are always required to account for height differences and the like.

As for the hdt.xml file, don't hesitate to get in there with JFF (Just For Fun, look it up, it's more intuitive then first glance might let on.) I just recently edited it for friction from the breast, you might consider turning it back down to 5.0 or so. Anyway please enjoy. 

I down loaded your file, tried a couple anims works great and looks good! going to try a few more. Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know, I hope there are some real gems in there for you to discover during your play through. I used some good ones for the previews but I purposely kept some of my favorites to be discovered by the player. I hope I get to see some pics and gifs uploaded from the community.

Thank you for the presets  :heart:  :heart:

Now regarding the presets you cant find , couldn't you just upload the diffrent body meshes as a separate mod? i mean the the femalebody.nif

Anyway keep up the good work  ;)

Thank you for the presets  :heart:  :heart:

Now regarding the presets you cant find , couldn't you just upload the diffrent body meshes as a separate mod? i mean the the femalebody.nif

Anyway keep up the good work  ;)

That could work. I guess it all depends on how much people really want them. I hope the preset I uploaded suffices for now.

Wow another animator this is awesome! Thanks MasterMike!

Nice! Very good animation, thanks. poor english

I love the Alteration animations, they fit my Alteration sorceress like a glove! Excellent work!

I'm glad you guys like it!

Im getting this on FNIS Generator

"Reading testpack
ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array."

Im using Mod Organizer and i have some other animations mods as well, they arent conflicting in any way with this animation. Dont know how to fix this issue.

"Reading testpack

Im using Mod Organizer and i have some other animations mods as well, they arent conflicting in any way with this animation. Dont know how to fix this issue.

Update your FNIS to the latest version.

"Reading testpack

Ok so i updated it and still wasnt working.

i started to turn off some other sex lab animations mods that i have installed and active just to mess around and see what happened and there was one mod that i turned off called "NonReplacerModPATCHED" i think its from FunnyBizness animation mods but anyway turned that one off and i ran FNIS again and it worked. I guess it was conflicting in a way with FNIS and not with Mod Organizer.

Checked it out and its awesome.

"Reading testpack

Ok so i updated it and still wasnt working.

i started to turn off some other sex lab animations mods that i have installed and active just to mess around and see what happened and there was one mod that i turned off called "NonReplacerModPATCHED" i think its from FunnyBizness animation mods but anyway turned that one off and i ran FNIS again and it worked. I guess it was conflicting in a way with FNIS and not with Mod Organizer.

Checked it out and its awesome.

Post your FNIS log just to clear what is exactly the problem. That error was also can cause by having too many animations which it was on your end, try remove some animations that you dont really need.