Done...

But technically it will be better if you edit the first post.

This because the "merge" is based on post time.

Not a big deal, but I am a perfectionist.

I don't know how that happened... all I did was upload it to downloads. How do I fix it? Or if you can just set it up how you like ;)

The download is there, fully working.

Tested.

Now, if you want, I can edit the first page for you (and yes, consider it done, how bad is to be a good moderator of this site? Will somebody will pay me for this? At least one glass of wine? No, nothing, damn...)

The download is there, fully working.

Tested.

Now, if you want, I can edit the first page for you (and yes, consider it done, how bad is to be a good moderator of this site? Will somebody will pay me for this? At least one glass of wine? No, nothing, damn...)

Darn. Best I can offer you is twenty custom sex scenes for an awesomely customizable video game made possible by Bethesda, and dedicated gents such as yourself.

Darn. Best I can offer you is twenty custom sex scenes for an awesomely customizable video game made possible by Bethesda, and dedicated gents such as yourself.

Appreciated. As my motto says: "happy to help".

the FNIS says this ">>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\testpack", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<"

from the looks of the previews they pretty cul

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\testpack", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

/Meshes/actors/character/behaviors only has xml file, shouldn't it be hkx?

No it should be .xml.

Are you guys using SL Animation Loader? Can anyone inform me if this is a result of people not being aware that this is intended for SLAL? If so I'll make that more clear.

I'm using SLAL.

And I think every other SLAL packs has hkx behavior file.

I see. Just checked that out... you're right. It works on my machine. If you have a moment. I'll convert this .xml to .hkx and upload it to you in less than five minutes. If you wouldn't mind sticking that in your /behavior folder we can find out if that is causing the problem. If it is I'll repack the files and reupload to the site.

Update: Can't do it, the method I use to convert .xml to .hkx doesn't recognize it has a Havok Tag xml file. (No idea what that means, that's just what the command promt says) Sorry. I really am a novice at all this. Just followed the steps and it always seemed to work for me. I hope we can figure this thing out and get it working for you.

I see. Just checked that out... you're right. It works on my machine. If you have a moment. I'll convert this .xml to .hkx and upload it to you in less than five minutes. If you wouldn't mind sticking that in your /behavior folder we can find out if that is causing the problem. If it is I'll repack the files and reupload to the site.

My pleasure!  :lol:

did you upload it again?

No. I have no idea as of yet why this isn't working for some people (possibly all people? I don't know the mod has been out for only a few hours.)

I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. Maybe someone who has released a SLAL pack before will provide some answers.

New version is up! Please download and confirm any changes before you go start having fun :P

Well, after converting xml to hkx FNIS seem to happy with that and let me pass.  :lol:

Still have no chance to test in game because I'm still at my office.  :P

Good to hear. That makes me confident that the new version with the replaced file I uploaded is going to work for everyone.