View File

Note: This is intended for use in conjunction with SLAL. If you are receiving a warning from FNIS please download version 1.01.

This is my first upload, hope you like it ;)
After over coming the arduous process of learning how to import custom animations into Skyrim I developed a work flow and a series of test work. No reason, I never planned on uploading it, just my own personal amusement. It quickly ballooned into 20 separate scenes with FNIS recognizing 294 separate animation files (each file represents an actor in the roughly six positions in each scene, there are a couple duplicates so the number is closer to 280) But seeing as LL as provided me with no shortage of great mods and these wonderful resources, including but not limited to 0sex wonderful tutorials, I decided it was time to give back.
I present Master Mike's testpack, this is all hetero stuff, no freakydeeky stuff here, sorry to disappoint.
Some of the scenes are standard (hardcore) scenes, but most of them tried to maintain a more lore-friendly theme using the schools of magic in Skyrim in more *ahem* creative ways. With Oral, Boobjob, Vaginal and Anal throughout.
List of Scenes:

MasterMike's Tittywork (MF)
MasterMike's Hard Pound (MF)
MasterMike's New Stuff (MF)
MasterMike's FFM (MFF)
MasterMike's FFM Hard Pound (MFF)
MasterMike's Forced (MFF)
Allure of Alteration Novice (MF)
Allure of Alteration Adept (MF)
Allure of Alteration Expert (MF)
Allure of Alteration Master (MFF)
Allure of Alteration Grand Master (MFF)
Allure of Alteration Female Wizard 1 (MF)
Allure of Alteration Female Wizard 2 (MF)
Allure of Illusion Novice (MF)
Allure of Illusion Adept (MF)
Allure of Illusion Apprentice (MF)
Allure of Illusion Expert (MF)
Allure of Illusion Master (MF)
Allure of Illusion Grand Master (MFF)
Allure of Illusion Paralyzed (MF)

Allure of Alteration utilizes telekinesis to levitate your partner and yourself into titillating positions. Allure of Illusion utilizes mostly charm spells to convince your partner into delivering uninhibited pleasure.
I'll be completely honest here when I tell you that I am still a little dissatisfied with a couple of these positions, there are some flaws but overall the work is over 90% complete. I use a custom CBBE bodyslide preset and a custom hdt .xml. Some of these animations I made with hand collisions in mind and some I made with floppy SOS (floppy balls) in mind. Unfortunately the only way to obtain both is to rename my hdtm.xml back to it's original name which honestly has created it fair share of twitchy dick and ball moments but for the most part it works.
Hopefully everything here works and is ready to go and you'll have no problem getting it up and running.It has been so long since I got my sexlab stable and running that I forgot all the steps it to do it so please don't PM asking me how to reproduce the screens down below. Let's assume you have SL Animation Loader up and running and you know your way around it. Just don't forget to run FNIS after you install.

Let me know if I f'd anything up in this upload. Hope you enjoy :)

These animation files are for you, do what you want with them. Also I want to make two request here. One, if someone has the scripting and modding know how to properly make a spell based sex mod using these animation with effects and such, please do! I'd love to see that happen. Second, I'd love to continue this with a school of conjuration expansion. My idea is that the player summons chains from oblivion for some bondage shenanigans. So if anyone wants to provide me with a modeled, textured and rigged chains asset for this purposed I'd be totally up for it. Use the final screenshot for inspiration.

Very nice.

These animations can be used as SexLab animations fair quickly.

Would you mind to put them in the download section?

Here they are just a new thread, and they may get in oblivion (not the game) quickly.

I totally support them.

Congrats.

Well I went to install these and I ran FNIS and I got this error:

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\testpack", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

so they are unable to be used I believe, figured I'd let you know. 

Looks like a fun pack when I get to use them :) 

-C

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\testpack", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

-C

Just keep in mind that are just animation files.

-C

erm... this isnt a SLAL pack, right? It has to be prepped for SLAL then SLAL would allow them to proc (but i think these are spells too?)

Well I was afraid this was going to happen. I checked the archive and sure enough FNIS_testpack_behavior.xml is there, FNIS loads it on my side... not sure what the problem could be. Also, I just figured out how to upload it to the downloads section lol, I want to copy and paste the description over to the download page but it won't let me paste anything, any clue why that might be? I really rather not rewrite the whole description page. Sorry for the inconveniences guys. 

Just copy your first post, and then paste with Ctrl+V, you will lose the formatting but everything else should work.

And, no, you cannot copy/paste the attachment. Because in a download they have to be the download files.

Small warning, you know that the "femalebody.nif" may create a huge amount of incompatibility, if it replaces the standard one?

Do you need it?

Just copy your first post, and then paste with Ctrl+V, you will lose the formatting but everything else should work.

And, no, you cannot copy/paste the attachment. Because in a download they have to be the download files.

Small warning, you know that the "femalebody.nif" may create a huge amount of incompatibility, if it replaces the standard one?

Do you need it?

No it's certainly not required. Tried to make that clear in the post. Should I remove it?

Okay the cut and paste issue was a browser thing, got it working. But I would like confirmation that this is working as intended before I post it to the downloads section.

I have always used SLAL as apart of my workflow this entire time so I'm sure it is intended for that. Normally I would generate the behavior file (FNIS for modders .exe) after I had installed my pack using mod organizer. For the purpose of the upload, I generated it before I archived the data folder... All of my knowledge is pretty rudimentary so I'm not sure of the exact details just the steps. Still, I loaded my new SLMasterMike.rar into mod organizer, ran FNIS, loaded the game and it worked as far as I could tell.

-C

Just keep in mind that are just animation files.

-C

erm... this isnt a SLAL pack, right? It has to be prepped for SLAL then SLAL would allow them to proc (but i think these are spells too?)

Oh! My fault! 

Thank you for telling me :) 

Remove this thread?

If you want I can do it for you after you do the "upload" in the downalod section.

Or femalebody? Yes remove it. Right away.

Not spells. Some day perhaps :P

Remove this thread?

If you want I can do it for you after you do the "upload" in the downalod section.

Or femalebody? Yes remove it. Right away.

Done.

Bravo.

If you don';t mind, post it as modder resource (because right now it is that) in the Skyrim download section (probably Adult Mods)

Will do. I'll wait about an hour to see if anyone has had complete success in getting them into the game through SLAL. I'd hate to upload something broken to the website.

What about making them in SL 1.62 format, where you don;t need SLAL at all, and they are pretty much the same effort to create them?

You still need an ESP for the animobjects, but it will remove the dependency to SLAL.

Do you need help on that?

Be the first!

Not spells. Some day perhaps :P

theyre very creative, you definitely thought outside the box. I look forward to them :shy:

What about making them in SL 1.62 format, where you don;t need SLAL at all, and they are pretty much the same effort to create them?

You still need an ESP for the animobjects, but it will remove the dependency to SLAL.

Do you need help on that?

Be the first!

Yes I would need help with that. As I said I developed my work flow around the relative ease of use with SLAL and I've been out of the loop on SL updates. What are we talking about here?

So far no animobject in this pack. I did make one attempt at it but it ended with me giving up and moving on to another animation. I'm sure I could figure that part out but as I said in the post I'd rather wait until I have the proper assets.

There is none right now.

But me (and Ashal) we can help you on this subject.

Please keep in mind that is really late for me, so probably I will do it tomorrow.

Let me know if you want to get rid of this thread after you will create the download page.

Technically I can also merge this thread to the "Support topic" thread that will be generated when you create the download. probably I will do that.

Done...

But technically it will be better if you edit the first post. Done for you.

This because the "merge" is based on post time.

Not a big deal, but I am a perfectionist.