Console Players can get their consoles nuked by bad mods

i honestly think the Console Peasants are getting what they deserve for stealing mods. 

ayyyyy-   i really like how youve been a member since 2014 & this is your first post  :shy:

Ur aids

:blush:   just fuckin kiss me  :P

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

I've never been one for posting on forums, Irl i'm kinda of a hermit. 

The entitled mindset displayed by some users on Bethnet is really startling, but on the other hand the two content creators crying the loudest and throwing a huge temper tantrum are Elionora and DDP which are known to be two homongous egowhores so there's that.

People should at least have enough respect for modauthors to spend the 2 minutes it takes to write them a message for permission, obviously. All i'm saying is that DDP and Eli can stop crying for attention any time now too for all i care.

Well I figured that there was about 50 times the hate on me than I actually deserved cause INTERNET, so I just made it deserved. I figure they can't get much worse, threats of Doxing, murder, rape, killing my family, attacking other MA's who have dared to show up on my GTKYMA interviews, etc etc, oh and death threats and hate vs anyone who says anything positive about me anywhere rofl. 

Just showing them who exactly is the deity and who is the ant

The entitled mindset displayed by some users on Bethnet is really startling, but on the other hand the two content creators crying the loudest and throwing a huge temper tantrum are Elionora and DDP which are known to be two homongous egowhores so there's that.

People should at least have enough respect for modauthors to spend the 2 minutes it takes to write them a message for permission, obviously. All i'm saying is that DDP and Eli can stop crying for attention any time now too for all i care.

You are a twat.

We are not the only two, and today a few more modders dropped out of modding because of the theft, we are just two who are not afraid of plebs attacking us like they do when you fight the criminals who give them freebies and tittys. 

The awesome ass side effect is my subscriber base is up by thousands, I have for the first time made money on youtube, and all I did was start bitching people out roflmao. You expect blatant criminals to have respect, they know what they are doing is wrong hence why they try to hide it, Bethesda does little to nothing to protect MA rights, their are hundreds if not thousands of degrading and hostile posts on my what 8 mods? As well as a few death threats to me and others who dare to speak up in support. 

If what it takes is a humongous egowhore to stand up because other MA's are afraid of little twats and don't want the hate because they just want to mod safely and securely.. then I'll fucking take that mantle. 

i know of them because mxr pretty much sucks their dick and licks their asshole 

on a weekly basis

If what it takes is a humongous egowhore to stand up because other MA's are afraid of little twats and don't want the hate because they just want to mod safely and securely.. then I'll fucking take that mantle. 

Ousnius seemed very chill about it in the CBBE was in bethesdanet post (and all those "console faggots" are thirty for cbbe+nude)

i know of them because mxr pretty much sucks their dick and licks their asshole 

on a weekly basis

If you think mxr is doing the sucking you're in for a surprise I'm afraid.

:P

I've never been one for posting on forums, Irl i'm kinda of a hermit. 

its an honor really :idea:

sometimes i just ask myself what would Gopher do?

(because he's always calm+cool+collective and the voice of reason... also my sensei)

You are a twat.

We are not the only two, and today a few more modders dropped out of modding because of the theft, we are just two who are not afraid of plebs attacking us like they do when you fight the criminals who give them freebies and tittys. 

The awesome ass side effect is my subscriber base is up by thousands, I have for the first time made money on youtube, and all I did was start bitching people out roflmao. You expect blatant criminals to have respect, they know what they are doing is wrong hence why they try to hide it, Bethesda does little to nothing to protect MA rights, their are hundreds if not thousands of degrading and hostile posts on my what 8 mods? As well as a few death threats to me and others who dare to speak up in support. 

"i'm not an egowhore, it's just that i'm the hero this community needs, valiantly standing against the mongrel hordes"

Oh alright then, my bad. I apologize.

(because he's always calm+cool+collective and the voice of reason... also my sensei)

Ohhhhhh I probably shouldn't tell you that someone with the G name is in our group chat and had a lot of the ideas for detecting consoles etc....

Also ous is in there too and loses his shit at the stolen shit daily. They just cant afford/don't want the backlash I am getting, and the fact I am getting it this badly just proves how stupid bethesdas platform is. It helps I'm a sadist and a masochist. 

You are a twat.

"i'm not an egowhore, it's just that i'm the hero this community needs, valiantly standing against the mongrel hordes"

Oh alright then, my bad. I apologize.

Oh I'm a egowhore, but that's only cause I'm better than everyone else. 

He does have a smexy voice i give him that. He literally put me to sleep once, it was a good nap.

Oh I'm a egowhore

Yes and i actually AM a twat so turns out we are in agreement all around on these issues.

You are a twat.

i respect all of the Modders for what they do and put up with. i wish Bethesda wasn't so damn incompetent, and would do something about it. 

Hasn't Beth made it so you must link your steam account with an owned copy of FO4 to be able to submit a mod now? I'd think that might circumvent with mod theft, unless *GASP* It was the PC master race stealing the mods all alooonnggg!11!11one

Oh and I'm all for war with the console community for mod theft bla bla bla, but seriously why incite a war which will just piss people off further to just ignite them to steal mods with more venomous intent. I think people need to chill out a bit.

Hasn't Beth made it so you must link your steam account with an owned copy of FO4 to be able to submit a mod now? I'd think that might circumvent with mod theft, unless *GASP* It was the PC master race stealing the mods all alooonnggg!11!11one

Oh and I'm all for war with the console community for mod theft bla bla bla, but seriously why incite a war which will just piss people off further to just ignite them to steal mods with more venomous intent. I think people need to chill out a bit.

Don't forget Skyrim Thief Remaster coming soon. You honestly believe people going chill out? No. 

Don't forget Skyrim Thief Remaster coming soon. You honestly believe people going chill out? No. 

Isn't it "Skyrim: Define Theft Edition"?

120tjpu.gif

Interesting topic. 

can i have some of the popcorne?

since beth.net is closing all threads about ddp aka the big bad modauthor and pc elitist, why not make one about his mods? like a pool for turning cronophage into a real mod? :P

Isn't it "Skyrim: Define Theft Edition"?

Chill out as in not go out and stir hell for some unsuspecting victims who might get roped into this, but rather deal with it in a civil manner. Bricking someones console because of a faulty mod which someone might not know is just taking it too far imo.

120tjpu.gif

Interesting topic. 

since beth.net is closing all threads about ddp aka the big bad modauthor and pc elitist, why not make one about his mods? like a pool for turning cronophage into a real mod? :P

I got you bro, Ima do a open AMA slander myself post!

120tjpu.gif

Interesting topic. 

I got you bro, Ima do a open AMA slander myself post!

make shure to post some links to your youtube stuff. for some chance not the stupid rant vidz, some of your nice one...

crap i allready see it coming i have to do that myself.^^

Did You Know?

The Xbox One has a UPS integrated into it's power bar, that displays a warning message on screen when it has been activated and provides a few minutes of power to the console so that it can be turned off safely. If the console is not turned off in time, the console loses power and shuts down suddenly, just like in the video.

Interesting coincidence, no?

I hope people don't create these purposefully. I get the animosity towards console gamers but it

also hurts the players who respect the modding community as well. They would download it not

knowing any better and brick a very expensive piece of hardware. I remember seeing another

thread about how to get back at console plebs. Lets not. I know they are frustrating but we would just

be making ourselves look bad by taking that kind of action. Take the high road ladies and gentlemen,

show Bethesda their trust in us was not misplaced.

This brick thing remember iphone vs android, iphone break and you will be without a phone for weaks, android breaks and you just need a friend to fix it.

I already see mods creating huge save games and slow times etc, but there is no way to break a pc with a mod, you can only break the game, with consoles from what i see you can break the hardware, this is bad...

Now i understand why was so difficult to sony accept mods.

I just hope bethesda starts to move and fix this theft business, can't believe it, they give people tools to blowup peoples consoles, but don't give us a animation tool... there is so many wrong stuff there...

Archived