Devious Cursed Tentacles (CBBE) (UUNP) (HDT)

View File

Just a slight mesh change to the parasite tentacles mesh. In the mod Devious cursed loot if you get a tentacle parasite attached to you. It is penetrating your character constantly. This mesh changes the parasite mesh so the tentacles are doing just that.

Please note I do not have access to a 3d modeling program this was simply changed in outfit studio and is far from perfect. If someone can come up with a better edit or even an animated one please do.

For cbbe mesh (HDT) Both files are weight slider enabled the second download has a bigger weight range that can be adjusted

Install: drag and drop into your skyrim folder

This is only an edited mesh all credit goes to the original author

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/12/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Deviously Cursed Loot
  • Special Edition Compatible

Nice work.

I'm glad that you added the tentacle (and the screenshots to the downloads page, was gonna ask about those, but decided to watch a movie instead.) Honestly was one of the biggest reasons I didn't care for the tentacle, though I really liked the idea of it. Now just to figure out how to convert it to UUNP....

Nice! If you have any interest in getting this to work for both CBBE and UUNP plus Bodyslide support for both, I wouldn't mind replacing the models in DCL with yours. :)

Okay, I'll see what I can do to convert a UUNP version.

Nice! If you have any interest in getting this to work for both CBBE and UUNP plus Bodyslide support for both, I wouldn't mind replacing the models in DCL with yours. :)

Okay, I'll see what I can do to convert a UUNP version.

Yes please, both Kimy and tari7.  It looks fantastic!  (Even if it isn't a "proper" 3D modeling software job, which I personally don't care for that baseless elitism.)  It would be a wonderful change to DCL.

Uploaded new cbbe files and uunp conversion also the body slide files for cbbe and uunp.

If it's not too much trouble, could you keep a changelog in the downloads page?

That said, this is just as epic as I thought it would be, and I'm loving it :D

Thankyou :) Well, not much to tell, version two the mesh was tweaked a bit to look better at certain angles or perspectives and the weights were tweaked to give  a better all around range.

• 3 weeks later...

May I please request the B version? c: I like the one with the penis between the breasts a lot. <3

I don't know if I'll be able to get the time to do the second mesh.  My real life work schedule is nuts right now.  I'll see what I can do, can't gaurantee anything.

• 1 month later...