(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

could you make a bodyslide version of ZGGB CH ?

here is a video in case of you need to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Y3HS3L5Mo

Paodebanana request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 9 - paodebanana.7z

Yet another body playing with the limits of BodySlide. But UUNP saved the day with their unified sliders. I made 0 weight have no unified sliders and 100 weight have them. I think it's alright!

Due to few unsure moments with previous requests you got ahead in the queue, cool huh! But now it's time for the fallout 4 body.

preview

27672232082_247a8eb38c.jpgScreenshot14419_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27160816834_aa62c2c4f5_b.jpg

27698316971_4cd43e6269_b.jpg

27161624813_c692ea8669_b.jpg

>> Next up is Fallout 4 body that i got working.

its incredible. tkx a lot

Im not really sure what the limits you have are, not how bodyslide itself works but im seeing amazing product from you and have to get in on this awesomeness

, but im hoping that you might be able to do a UNP HDT physics enabled body with small areolas, and breasts that arent massive, looking B or C cup sizes?  maybe a little bit of a booty, but looking for something as close to realistic as is possible

Welcome to the thread. ^^ That sounds exciting, i'd love to take your request! As with above posts though, that sounds just like a previously made body. Would you try this body out?: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-you1/?p=1586585

The body made for Mookeylama is made for realism, in UUNP and have B and C cup. I suggest you try it out, and if it's not what you want, come back here and describe your request to it's fullest! : 3

Also do you know how to use BodySlide?

Paodebanana request:

Yet another body playing with the limits of BodySlide. But UUNP saved the day with their unified sliders. I made 0 weight have no unified sliders and 100 weight have them. I think it's alright!

Due to few unsure moments with previous requests you got ahead in the queue, cool huh! But now it's time for the fallout 4 body.

preview

Ah thanks. *bluuush* you're welcome!

This topic may be exactly what I need.  If so, I will declare you a god.

I'm working on a comic series which can be read HERE if you want.  I've been using a CBBE/CHSBHC body.  I like the big butts added by CBBE and the big breasts added by CHSBHC.  Unfortunately there are a lot of compatibility issues with the latter body type and different outfits. 

For example, some outfits produce weird "cracks" at the waist like you see here:

Others cause the nipple to kind of slide down the breast like you see here:

I want to be able to use outfits like this without the graphical glitches.  I've been told to pretty much ditch CHSBHC and go with a CBBE-based Bodyslide.  I've taken a look at Bodyslide and I am very confused about it.  I want to produce bodies similar to what I'm already using but simply compatible with more outfits without the glitches shown above.  If you could help with this, I'd greatly appreciate it. 

Preferred Body Base:  CBBE

Weight:  Still don't quite understand how this works with Bodyslide.  I want the women in my game to have varying breast sizes.  I want some super busty, some small and others in between.  This can work the the presets you make, right? 

Now the main character in my series is male but I have employed a little gender-swapping so he takes a female form from time to time.  Here it is and I'd like a similar look.  I think the Weight scale is set around 70? 

And of course there are busty characters whose weight scale I'm sure are at or near 100.  I want them to look something like this.

Overall I would like them to keep their plump asses too. 

Ideal:  Sexy/Erotic

Specification:  I think I covered this quite a bit above.  I want them to have good-sized asses and to produce varying sizes in breasts.  The size from the blue-haired girl images are a good standard/normal one if you want a point of reference.  I'd also like it to be compatible with this texture here that I've been using and would like to keep using. 

Keywords:  Curvy, plump asses, busty

Is all this enough information for you? Too much?  The wrong kind of information?  Please let me know so I can furnish you with more/better details if you need it.  Like I said, I've just started looking at Bodyslide so I may not fully understand yet what all is needed. 

I'm working on a comic series which can be read HERE if you want.  I've been using a CBBE/CHSBHC body.  I like the big butts added by CBBE and the big breasts added by CHSBHC.  Unfortunately there are a lot of compatibility issues with the latter body type and different outfits. 

For example, some outfits produce weird "cracks" at the waist like you see here:

DHP7Flp.jpg

ONVgNCg.jpg

NdC4PyK.jpg

t76JTsa.jpg

I want to be able to use outfits like this without the graphical glitches.  I've been told to pretty much ditch CHSBHC and go with a CBBE-based Bodyslide.  I've taken a look at Bodyslide and I am very confused about it.  I want to produce bodies similar to what I'm already using but simply compatible with more outfits without the glitches shown above.  If you could help with this, I'd greatly appreciate it. 

Weight:  Still don't quite understand how this works with Bodyslide.  I want the women in my game to have varying breast sizes.  I want some super busty, some small and others in between.  This can work the the presets you make, right? 

Now the main character in my series is male but I have employed a little gender-swapping so he takes a female form from time to time.  Here it is and I'd like a similar look.  I think the Weight scale is set around 70? 

SQJA60j.jpg

AlQuGDM.jpg

8vX82mS.jpg

958GDvI.jpg

And of course there are busty characters whose weight scale I'm sure are at or near 100.  I want them to look something like this.

pUJYpZi.jpg

yl1zmCA.jpg

U3F0n3c.jpg

Rgx6FcV.jpg

Specification:  I think I covered this quite a bit above.  I want them to have good-sized asses and to produce varying sizes in breasts.  The size from the blue-haired girl images are a good standard/normal one if you want a point of reference.  I'd also like it to be compatible with this texture here that I've been using and would like to keep using. 

Is all this enough information for you? Too much?  The wrong kind of information?  Please let me know so I can furnish you with more/better details if you need it.  Like I said, I've just started looking at Bodyslide so I may not fully understand yet what all is needed.

Aha aha. Exciting. xD I'll be able to fly then!

This is enough information! You even followed my request form which is nice. I accept! But the pictures aren't showing for me, would you be able to edit post and fix that? When i click on them it's just white and loading. Maybe it's processing i dunno. Anyway i was about to go afk so i'll get back to here later and check! : D

DHP7Flp.jpg

ONVgNCg.jpg

NdC4PyK.jpg

t76JTsa.jpg

SQJA60j.jpg

AlQuGDM.jpg

8vX82mS.jpg

958GDvI.jpg

pUJYpZi.jpg

yl1zmCA.jpg

U3F0n3c.jpg

Rgx6FcV.jpg

This is enough information! You even followed my request form which is nice. I accept! But the pictures aren't showing for me, would you be able to edit post and fix that? When i click on them it's just white and loading. Maybe it's processing i dunno. Anyway i was about to go afk so i'll get back to here later and check! : D

The pictures aren't show up for you?  Odd.  Here are some direct links to the images if you think they will help.

This image shows the "cracks" around the waists I mentioned in my post.

http://i.imgur.com/DHP7Flp.jpg

This album shows how the nipples are sliding down the breasts.

http://imgur.com/a/f0mY4

This album contains the remaining images. 

http://imgur.com/a/WkgPu

I'll try to fix the original post but I'll leave these links here in case I can't for some reason. 

Edit:  Made some edits to my original post so you should be able to see the images one way or another. 

Im not really sure what the limits you have are, not how bodyslide itself works but im seeing amazing product from you and have to get in on this awesomeness

, but im hoping that you might be able to do a UNP HDT physics enabled body with small areolas, and breasts that arent massive, looking B or C cup sizes?  maybe a little bit of a booty, but looking for something as close to realistic as is possible

Welcome to the thread. ^^ That sounds exciting, i'd love to take your request! As with above posts though, that sounds just like a previously made body. Would you try this body out?: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-you1/?p=1586585

The body made for Mookeylama is made for realism, in UUNP and have B and C cup. I suggest you try it out, and if it's not what you want, come back here and describe your request to it's fullest! : 3

Paodebanana request:

preview

OMG that is perfect!

and to answer your question no, i currently do not know how to use Bodyslide, been looking for tutorials for it that i could follow but my time ends up getting redirected elsewhere every time i start to learn it.

I hope you are not overwhelming by requests. Can you recreate the DOA body for me. Here is a bit if material i found from google, unfortunatelly, I am not allow to post the picure here because it is too big so pardon me for that 

This is how the body look like: http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11118060/1/

I cannot create the body preset myself so it is all depend on you which preset you want to make, all of them would be awesome overloaded (yes i am that greedy retarded) and the body weight as well.
Thanks you very much.

DHP7Flp.jpg

ONVgNCg.jpg

NdC4PyK.jpg

t76JTsa.jpg

SQJA60j.jpg

AlQuGDM.jpg

8vX82mS.jpg

958GDvI.jpg

pUJYpZi.jpg

yl1zmCA.jpg

U3F0n3c.jpg

Rgx6FcV.jpg

The pictures aren't show up for you?  Odd.  Here are some direct links to the images if you think they will help.

I'll try to fix the original post but I'll leave these links here in case I can't for some reason. 

Edit:  Made some edits to my original post so you should be able to see the images one way or another. 

for some reason i've not figured out yet, this site does not play well with pics hosted at  Imgur . drives me nuts

Wrong body type.

That's what it looks like when you equip an armor with UNP texture on a CBBE body or vise versa.. Either need to change your body texture, or get the outfit with the right body.

PS. It's imgur. They implemented that a while ago to discourage users from this site to host there.

Wrong body type.

That's what it looks like when you equip an armor with UNP texture on a CBBE body or vise versa.. Either need to change your body texture, or get the outfit with the right body.

PS. It's imgur. They implemented that a while ago to discourage users from this site to host there.

Problem is several of the outfits I'm looking at only exist with one body type.  :(

Hoping Bodyslide might fix some things. 

Wrong body type.

It's not just here. Imgur has been doing that to lots of sites. Happened to a site I'm at for stories, and messed up a bunch of stories that included little pictures or custom picture page breaks in them. Their reason, is they don't want to be the content delivery network for sites, and classified that site as one, even though its not. Just like here, so canot link pictures or avatars and signatures anymore at lots of places.

Which is hilarious as hell, since that's the only reason most people use the place and its the reason it got so popular.

Wrong body type.

Problem is several of the outfits I'm looking at only exist with one body type.  :(

Hoping Bodyslide might fix some things. 

Bodyslide won't change the textures. You may be able to make the armor fit the body with it, but it won't solve the texture problem. Some armors come with their own skin texture included, if it has say a uunp skin included, it will be wrong if you try to use it on a cbbe body.

If you can't live without those outfits, you will have to suffer with the mis-match, or change body types.

Bodyslide won't change the textures. You may be able to make the armor fit the body with it, but it won't solve the texture problem. Some armors come with their own skin texture included, if it has say a uunp skin included, it will be wrong if you try to use it on a cbbe body.

If you can't live without those outfits, you will have to suffer with the mis-match, or change body types.

I'm getting some mixed messages/conflicting information about all this.  But I'll follow through with Bodyslide regardless and hope for the best. 

I'm getting some mixed messages/conflicting information about all this.  But I'll follow through with Bodyslide regardless and hope for the best. 

You need a base body to use. Uunp, cbbe, vanilla, 7base, etc... Those have a base skin texture with them made for that body base. All of them are slightly different. (Vertices and other things that I don't understand.)

You can also download a different skin texture that you like better, but if it is for a different base body, they won't match. Most commonly you get bad seams at the hips and the sliding nipples.

When you download your clothing, you look for clothing that is made for the type of body you are using so that everything will match.

Bodyslide is made to adjust certain aspects of the body and fit the clothing to it (provided it has the bodyslide sliders), but does nothing at all with the textures. It defaults to the skin texture you are using.

Say you have a bikini armor for uunp, if when making the armor, the mod author painted in the skin for the belly and exposed parts of the breast, it will be for a uunp model since that is what they built it on. If you try to use that on a cbbe body, the painted parts won't match.

Think of it like taking a fitted car cover for a bmw and trying to put it on a pickup truck. You may get it on there, but it certainly isn't going to look right.  Not the most technical explanation, but maybe it will help a little. :)

If you are using CHSBCH body, then you also need to have a CHSBSH skin texture installed... which I think you do. However the armor also needs to be for CHSBCH. If it is not, then you will have issues.

Ignore the thing about armor coming with its own skin texture, that is extremely rare, and often only in some very specific ports from other games.

When you get your bodyslide preset made for CBBE (I believe that's the type you asked for) then you will have to make sure to install a CBBE Texture pack. Personally I recommend 'Fair Skin Complexion', but there are plenty others. Also you will then need to get armors that are for CBBE, preferably with Bodyslide files to use your new preset with. Bonus is that there are a  cubic-asston of them around so getting stuff you like should not be hard. Hell, I have over 300 armor/clothing CBBE Bodyslide files, some of which are big packs or multiple armors, and I skip over a lot of things.

-----

Edit: sfeile apparently types faster than I do. ^^

Think of it like taking a fitted car cover for a bmw and trying to put it on a pickup truck. You may get it on there, but it certainly isn't going to look right.  Not the most technical explanation, but maybe it will help a little. :)

I think it does help a little. 

If you are using CHSBCH body, then you also need to have a CHSBSH skin texture installed... which I think you do. However the armor also needs to be for CHSBCH. If it is not, then you will have issues.

Ignore the thing about armor coming with its own skin texture, that is extremely rare, and often only in some very specific ports from other games.

When you get your bodyslide preset made for CBBE (I believe that's the type you asked for) then you will have to make sure to install a CBBE Texture pack. Personally I recommend 'Fair Skin Complexion', but there are plenty others. Also you will then need to get armors that are for CBBE, preferably with Bodyslide files to use your new preset with. Bonus is that there are a  cubic-asston of them around so getting stuff you like should not be hard. Hell, I have over 300 armor/clothing CBBE Bodyslide files, some of which are big packs or multiple armors, and I skip over a lot of things.

-----

Edit: sfeile apparently types faster than I do. ^^

The skin texture I'm currently using is a CHSBHC version but there is also a CBBE version available.  After I get this Bodyslide preset I will install it.  Hopefully that will help and I will go through my armor mods to try and double-check what they were originally supposed to be compatible with. 

Hi, I know this is in the skyrim thread and all but I was hoping you could help me with a fallout 4 cbbe preset. If not that's ok and I appreciate the time you took to read this. Bodyslide seems to be pretty close to identical for both games so here's hoping :)

Cbbe

Natural/Curvy

http://www.hqbabes.com/babes/Shay+Laren/

Shay Larens body is what I'm aiming for with my character.

specifically her breasts are more flat at the top and then balloon out towards the bottom. They have the slightest bit of perk to them and a nice rounded curve at the bottom due to her youth but the weight drags them down into that plum, ripe fruit shape.

I know this is a tall order but I've been trying for some time and just can't seem to get it quite right. Any help at all would be wonderful.

Bob223355 request:

custom bodyslide preset 10 - bob223355.7z

So this happened! A Fallout 4 bodyslide preset. The sliders are actually totally different from the Skyrim bodyslide but i really hope i at least helped you a bit on the way in getting those ripe fruit boobs. : 3

best preview ever

I couldn't figure out how to attach skin textures to show up in bodyslide preview...

post-749685-0-96937700-1466414936_thumb.jpg

>> Next up is... Eh let me catch up to the posts hehe.

Alright so the idea i'm getting after going through your post is the following. I'll use 0 weight to make a masculine looking female body, bit wider shoulders and smaller hips and boobs. Then 100 weight will be for the really female, female characters! Hehe how's that.

Also the graphical glitches and the crack you get is because you applied a UNP texture over a CBBE body. Same happens if you apply a CBBE texture over a UNP body.

Paodebanana request:

preview

OMG that is perfect!

and to answer your question no, i currently do not know how to use Bodyslide, been looking for tutorials for it that i could follow but my time ends up getting redirected elsewhere every time i start to learn it.

I am so glad you like it! Then, request is finished. x ) Nah, if you ever feel like making your totally own request you're welcome back!

Also BodySlide is needed to build the body and get it to show up in the game. You load the bodyslide preset i uploaded in BodySlide itself, choose body base and a preset in each drop down menu, and then click build to create the meshes for the game... Well ask me/the thread if you don't figure it out, lately a few requests for me to build meshes have arisen so i may do that. But it's quicker if everyone learns how to use BodySlide. : D

I hope you are not overwhelming by requests. Can you recreate the DOA body for me. Here is a bit if material i found from google, unfortunatelly, I am not allow to post the picure here because it is too big so pardon me for that 

This is how the body look like: http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11118060/1/

I cannot create the body preset myself so it is all depend on you which preset you want to make, all of them would be awesome overloaded (yes i am that greedy retarded) and the body weight as well.
Thanks you very much.

Yes, that sounds very fun. I need some more info if that's okay i ask. What character should i base from? Hitomi? Tina? Marie Rose?

Also size on shoulder, boobs, hips, legs? Thanks. ^^

Base: CBBE

Weight: 100

Specifications:

something similar to the photo,  big thighs and wide hips

round  big breasts

Keywords:

round breasts

large thighs
wide legs

I would be very grateful indeed !! :blush:  :blush:

Well if it isn't OmegaWeapon's character. x ) I'm not sure i should recreate that, i urge you to ask him for the body preset first. : D

Also for big bodies that fit your description i have made some worth checking out. I recommend, RivenCore body, MudkipWarrior body, Jay1646 bodyPaodebanana body.

Alright so the idea i'm getting after going through your post is the following. I'll use 0 weight to make a masculine looking female body, bit wider shoulders and smaller hips and boobs. Then 100 weight will be for the really female, female characters! Hehe how's that.

Also the graphical glitches and the crack you get is because you applied a UNP texture over a CBBE body. Same happens if you apply a CBBE texture over a UNP body.

I think that'll work.  Thanks.

I need to go back through the outfits I've been using that have been causing problems, seeing what textures/bodies they were built for.  Hopefully then I can find some CBBE versions of them.  Though if my initial searches for them before are any indication, hope is slim. 

Paodebanana request:

preview

OMG that is perfect!

I am so glad you like it! Then, request is finished. x ) Nah, if you ever feel like making your totally own request you're welcome back!

Also BodySlide is needed to build the body and get it to show up in the game. You load the bodyslide preset i uploaded in BodySlide itself, choose body base and a preset in each drop down menu, and then click build to create the meshes for the game... Well ask me/the thread if you don't figure it out, lately a few requests for me to build meshes have arisen so i may do that. But it's quicker if everyone learns how to use BodySlide. : D

Thanks you very much.

Yes, that sounds very fun. I need some more info if that's okay i ask. What character should i base from? Hitomi? Tina? Marie Rose?

Specifications:

round  big breasts

Keywords:

round breasts

large thighs
wide legs

Well if it isn't OmegaWeapon's character. x ) I'm not sure i should recreate that, i urge you to ask him for the body preset first. : D

Also for big bodies that fit your description i have made some worth checking out. I recommend, RivenCore body, MudkipWarrior body, Jay1646 bodyPaodebanana body.

I think I'm impatient :sleepy: 
 days ago I asked one of the preset pictures of nexus  :shy:  

I do not wanna seem stalker and send MP xD
I am somewhat shy

Omega Weapon looks like a very nice person
maybe I venture to ask for MP  :D

thanks for the suggestion
  and no problem the truth I really like your work.

I think that'll work.  Thanks.

I need to go back through the outfits I've been using that have been causing problems, seeing what textures/bodies they were built for.  Hopefully then I can find some CBBE versions of them.  Though if my initial searches for them before are any indication, hope is slim.

I think so too! Good luck with outfits. Same goes for those, an outfit has either CBBE or UNP body already imbedded so think of each outfit as a body. Need to match the texture type with body/outfit type. CBBE or UNP, and there are more out there but these are the renowned.

Paodebanana request:

preview

OMG that is perfect!

Thanks you very much.

Specifications:

round  big breasts

Keywords:

round breasts

large thighs
wide legs

I think I'm impatient :sleepy:
 days ago I asked one of the preset pictures of nexus   :shy:

I do not wanna seem stalker and send MP xD
I am somewhat shy

Omega Weapon looks like a very nice person
maybe I venture to ask for MP   :D

thanks for the suggestion
  and no problem the truth I really like your work.

Aww, you'd just be an admirer! It's okay. I talked to OW before and it's a nice person. : 3

Thanks!

Thanks you very much.

Thanks you for considering this. But i don't know what to say but can you make the preset look exactly like type D in this picture the body of Sarah and Christie. I'm sorry i cannot be more helpful with my very own request, I'm a noob on this so I don't know anything about shoulder, boobs and legs all I know about about the body is the picture below :(

Archived