(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

Hey everyone this thread is flowing on isn't it! It's been fun and learnful for me to take on your requests!

This is going to be me just talking about stuff so if reading isn't for you right now, well see ya later! But i'll be happy if you read on. : 3

I'm gonna tell you about why i made this thread and some other things.

It's because i wanted to gain further practice with BodySlide and push my limits! And i sure have! You've given me a bunch of different methods of creating body types such as references, descriptions with free input and strict remakes of CBBE to UUNP. So why do i want to become good with BodySlide? That is because i want to be able to make a bunch of unique followers with their very own body and face!! At least that is my ulterior goal, but that's for me to talk more of somewhere else. (psst PM me if you make followers : p)

Also if there's another reason it's that i want to make new and unique female body shapes that are on border of experimenting with the human shape, beautiful curves and monstrous proportions and so on.

That's pretty much the reasons why i started the thread, but! But it's also important for me to give everyone who wants their own body, a body. I don't even know many of you from before i started the thread but now i do and i make the presets for you and your characters hehe. It's also very interesting to get to know what it is you do in your Skyrim wether it's reinstalling it, making comics, taking screenshots and so on. : D

So i hope you learned how i work a little bit!

Also please wish me luck with the follower project thanks. x )

Of course requests are still open, now! To know if it still is check the: opening thread.

27743456145_dfe1dc7108_t.jpg

Oh my god, thank you Dekobi sama, I will wait anxiously for the result

Peb request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 14 - peb.7z

And here you go! I hope i managed to fit what you had in mind for thighs, 100 weight thighs and hips were made rounder but not wider than 0 weight! The Veruca breasts is something i'm extra proud over and i hope you like too. : )

preview

27740063342_ddc9559357_z.jpgScreenshot23439_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27229295773_04b378a334_z.jpg27229290953_e2bb706b37_z.jpg

>> next up is... Empty on requests!

Oh goodness, I'm gonna give it a try, I will post some pics of my character. Thank you so much Dekobi :heart:

Oh i can't wait for those!! You're welcome Peb. : 3

Here they are

nyIWAE1.png

ZMcUq3S.png

Ce5Q6rB.png

PGrsKoO.png

Oh my god, thank you Dekobi sama, I will wait anxiously for the result

Peb request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 14 - peb.7z

And here you go! I hope i managed to fit what you had in mind for thighs, 100 weight thighs and hips were made rounder but not wider than 0 weight! The Veruca breasts is something i'm extra proud over and i hope you like too. : )

preview

27740063342_ddc9559357_z.jpgScreenshot23439_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27229295773_04b378a334_z.jpg27229290953_e2bb706b37_z.jpg

>> next up is... Empty on requests!

Oh goodness, I'm gonna give it a try, I will post some pics of my character. Thank you so much Dekobi :heart:

Oh i can't wait for those!! You're welcome Peb. : 3

Here they are

nyIWAE1.png

ZMcUq3S.png

Ce5Q6rB.png

PGrsKoO.png

Splendid! That's nice characters you have, cool tattoos! And the ENB color is so nice too. : 3

I would like to make an request!

I was trying to do it on my own but...im not good with medium size ladies so i thought maybe you can try!

Its call CBBM 2.0 by SKYtsuRIMu there's picture but the image is WAY too big so i hopefully the website itself will do. I want it for UUNP.

Thank you for your time  :blush:

Wow wow that's a fine figure. They sure know what they're doing, from the looks of it it's a Japanese body mod? UUNP it is!

This topic may be exactly what I need. If so, I will declare you a god.

I'm working on a comic series which can be read HERE if you want. I've been using a CBBE/CHSBHC body. I like the big butts added by CBBE and the big breasts added by CHSBHC. Unfortunately there are a lot of compatibility issues with the latter body type and different outfits.

For example, some outfits produce weird "cracks" at the waist like you see here:

Others cause the nipple to kind of slide down the breast like you see here:

I want to be able to use outfits like this without the graphical glitches. I've been told to pretty much ditch CHSBHC and go with a CBBE-based Bodyslide. I've taken a look at Bodyslide and I am very confused about it. I want to produce bodies similar to what I'm already using but simply compatible with more outfits without the glitches shown above. If you could help with this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Preferred Body Base: CBBE

Weight: Still don't quite understand how this works with Bodyslide. I want the women in my game to have varying breast sizes. I want some super busty, some small and others in between. This can work the the presets you make, right?

Now the main character in my series is male but I have employed a little gender-swapping so he takes a female form from time to time. Here it is and I'd like a similar look. I think the Weight scale is set around 70?

And of course there are busty characters whose weight scale I'm sure are at or near 100. I want them to look something like this.

Overall I would like them to keep their plump asses too.

Ideal: Sexy/Erotic

Specification: I think I covered this quite a bit above. I want them to have good-sized asses and to produce varying sizes in breasts. The size from the blue-haired girl images are a good standard/normal one if you want a point of reference. I'd also like it to be compatible with this texture here that I've been using and would like to keep using.

Keywords: Curvy, plump asses, busty

Is all this enough information for you? Too much? The wrong kind of information? Please let me know so I can furnish you with more/better details if you need it. Like I said, I've just started looking at Bodyslide so I may not fully understand yet what all is needed.

Alright so the idea i'm getting after going through your post is the following. I'll use 0 weight to make a masculine looking female body, bit wider shoulders and smaller hips and boobs. Then 100 weight will be for the really female, female characters! Hehe how's that.

Also the graphical glitches and the crack you get is because you applied a UNP texture over a CBBE body. Same happens if you apply a CBBE texture over a UNP body.

I think that'll work. Thanks.

I need to go back through the outfits I've been using that have been causing problems, seeing what textures/bodies they were built for. Hopefully then I can find some CBBE versions of them. Though if my initial searches for them before are any indication, hope is slim.

I think so too! Good luck with outfits. Same goes for those, an outfit has either CBBE or UNP body already imbedded so think of each outfit as a body. Need to match the texture type with body/outfit type. CBBE or UNP, and there are more out there but these are the renowned.

Im not really sure what the limits you have are, not how bodyslide itself works but im seeing amazing product from you and have to get in on this awesomeness

, but im hoping that you might be able to do a UNP HDT physics enabled body with small areolas, and breasts that arent massive, looking B or C cup sizes? maybe a little bit of a booty, but looking for something as close to realistic as is possible

Welcome to the thread. ^^ That sounds exciting, i'd love to take your request! As with above posts though, that sounds just like a previously made body. Would you try this body out?: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-you1/?p=1586585

The body made for Mookeylama is made for realism, in UUNP and have B and C cup. I suggest you try it out, and if it's not what you want, come back here and describe your request to it's fullest! : 3

Also do you know how to use BodySlide?

could you make a bodyslide version of ZGGB CH ?

here is a video in case of you need to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Y3HS3L5Mo

Paodebanana request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 9 - paodebanana.7z

Yet another body playing with the limits of BodySlide. But UUNP saved the day with their unified sliders. I made 0 weight have no unified sliders and 100 weight have them. I think it's alright!

Due to few unsure moments with previous requests you got ahead in the queue, cool huh! But now it's time for the fallout 4 body.

preview

27672232082_247a8eb38c.jpgScreenshot14419_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27160816834_aa62c2c4f5_b.jpg

27698316971_4cd43e6269_b.jpg

27161624813_c692ea8669_b.jpg

>> Next up is Fallout 4 body that i got working.

its incredible. tkx a lot

Ah thanks. *bluuush* you're welcome!
OMG that is perfect!

and to answer your question no, i currently do not know how to use Bodyslide, been looking for tutorials for it that i could follow but my time ends up getting redirected elsewhere every time i start to learn it.

I am so glad you like it! Then, request is finished. x ) Nah, if you ever feel like making your totally own request you're welcome back!

Also BodySlide is needed to build the body and get it to show up in the game. You load the bodyslide preset i uploaded in BodySlide itself, choose body base and a preset in each drop down menu, and then click build to create the meshes for the game... Well ask me/the thread if you don't figure it out, lately a few requests for me to build meshes have arisen so i may do that. But it's quicker if everyone learns how to use BodySlide. : D

I hope you are not overwhelming by requests. Can you recreate the DOA body for me. Here is a bit if material i found from google, unfortunatelly, I am not allow to post the picure here because it is too big so pardon me for that

This is how the body look like: http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11118060/1/

I cannot create the body preset myself so it is all depend on you which preset you want to make, all of them would be awesome overloaded (yes i am that greedy retarded) and the body weight as well.

Thanks you very much.

Yes, that sounds very fun. I need some more info if that's okay i ask. What character should i base from? Hitomi? Tina? Marie Rose?

Also size on shoulder, boobs, hips, legs? Thanks. ^^

Base: CBBE

Weight: 100

Specifications:

something similar to the photo, big thighs and wide hips

round big breasts

Keywords:

round breasts

large thighs

wide legs

I would be very grateful indeed !! :blush: :blush:

Well if it isn't OmegaWeapon's character. x ) I'm not sure i should recreate that, i urge you to ask him for the body preset first. : D

Also for big bodies that fit your description i have made some worth checking out. I recommend, RivenCore body, MudkipWarrior body, Jay1646 body, Paodebanana body.

I think I'm impatient :sleepy:

days ago I asked one of the preset pictures of nexus :shy:

I do not wanna seem stalker and send MP xD

I am somewhat shy

Omega Weapon looks like a very nice person

maybe I venture to ask for MP :D

thanks for the suggestion

and no problem the truth I really like your work.

Aww, you'd just be an admirer! It's okay. I talked to OW before and it's a nice person. : 3

Thanks!

Hello everyone. This is the current body he is looking for. https://imgur.com/KJwxo35

This is the older version. The hips are wider, butt and breasts are bigger.

Evangeline at Dragon's Reach https://imgur.com/a/CjteS

The original creator no longer has the old version
I was looking for a body with those characteristics :-/

Preferred Body base: UUNP

Weight: (how do you want to make use of the weight feature?)

Character: I'm making a Female Bounty hunter, Im unsure of the race yet, (I might make it either Nord or Imperial)

Ideal: (describe in one or two words, what's the vibe of this body?)

Specification: I kinda want her to look like this in terms of her body shape.

f213ec73dfa57a08fae019adfa2e8cab.jpg

The idea I'm going with is a sort of temptress look, who uses her "assets" to her advantage. So I'd like her breasts to be Size CC or D But I'd like the body to still look as realistic as possible.

Keywords: Realistic, Curvy (good words to describe the figure are: protruded to curvy, slim to plump, narrow to wide, small to big, natural to unrealistic etc.)

Novaraven747 request:

custom bodyslide preset 15 - novaraven747.7z

Here it is!!

The boobs and butt are distinct from 0 weight to 100 weight and i think they are big enough yet realistic for you on 100 weight. I looked at the reference picture and tried to follow it for the waist and legs shape but for the rest i just went with what i thought would look good for a tough bounty hunter with sex appeal! Thus there are certain parts i am unsure of so if it's something i missed let me know, i won't mind fixing. But if you think this preset is flawless for you then enjoy!

Also i was listening to Metroid Prime music while making this, for that absolutely galactic feeling of a bounty hunter!!... <3

preview

27580479660_23f7d831ee_z.jpgScreenshot15280_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

weight 100

27246107163_db8dd42ee4_z.jpg

weight 0

27580475770_83b1969f52_z.jpg

Like this thread? Please rep up the opening post, it really helps alot!

>> Next up is my own request to my self, i'm working on the "Animeshoujo body"! I won't release here yet but i may share some pictures for fun. Requests are still open.

This is absolutely perfect. I love the little touch with the pubic hair. I hate to be a big pain in the ass but is there a way you could make the pubic hair a little less? Or provide a cleanly shaved version and a one with a little less pubic hair?

I'm sorry I'm just really picky :( Its still gobsmackingly amazing and i love it.

Character: I'm making a Female Bounty hunter, Im unsure of the race yet, (I might make it either Nord or Imperial)

The idea I'm going with is a sort of temptress look, who uses her "assets" to her advantage. So I'd like her breasts to be Size CC or D But I'd like the body to still look as realistic as possible.

Keywords: Realistic, Curvy (good words to describe the figure are: protruded to curvy, slim to plump, narrow to wide, small to big, natural to unrealistic etc.)

Novaraven747 request:

Here it is!!

The boobs and butt are distinct from 0 weight to 100 weight and i think they are big enough yet realistic for you on 100 weight. I looked at the reference picture and tried to follow it for the waist and legs shape but for the rest i just went with what i thought would look good for a tough bounty hunter with sex appeal! Thus there are certain parts i am unsure of so if it's something i missed let me know, i won't mind fixing. But if you think this preset is flawless for you then enjoy!

Also i was listening to Metroid Prime music while making this, for that absolutely galactic feeling of a bounty hunter!!... <3

preview

weight 100

weight 0

>> Next up is my own request to my self, i'm working on the "Animeshoujo body"! I won't release here yet but i may share some pictures for fun. Requests are still open.

This is absolutely perfect. I love the little touch with the pubic hair. I hate to be a big pain in the ass but is there a way you could make the pubic hair a little less? Or provide a cleanly shaved version and a one with a little less pubic hair?

I'm sorry I'm just really picky :( Its still gobsmackingly amazing and i love it.

I'm so glad you like it! Really!

Ah, no worries it's not part of the bodyslide preset. The pubic hair is a different mod and is just on the picture ^^ : D

Thann request:

custom bodyslide preset 16 - thann.7z

I actually managed pretty well with the waist, that said the armpits and the breasts connection are not looking like in the reference since that is a very unique nude. But that little detail probably won't bother you when you're busy doing other things huh. xD

Hope ye like!

preview

27789680371_6d97d1551e_z.jpgScreenshot35321_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27253657733_6633200db4_c.jpg27587866560_9c92e5d660_c.jpg

>> Next up is CBBM to UUNP request by Trollirious!

That is great, that's why presets are so good cause you can tweak. : D Please share your next comic, or a link to it here if you want!

Also for armor that is clipping i recommend HDT Body 1.4, but don't choose it's body in bodyslide! You just need the mod installed and it'll work it's magic, cause apparently some outfits use the sliders from this mod and without it some armors clip for me too. But i dunno about devious devices i'm afraid.

I always post my comics in the "Share Your Screenshots" topic.  I have taken some pics before getting this preset and don't want to start over.  My last numbered chapter was Part 30 so you'll probably see this preset come into play halfway through Part 32. 

I'll take a loot at that HDT Body. 

A lot of the DD were made off the uunp body. There is a conversion for it to cbbe hdt but I'm at work on my phone and not sure where it is to link it. Search LL for it and you should find it pretty easy.

Perhaps there's some navigation trick everyone else is aware of that is lost on me but finding stuff on this site has always been difficult for me.  That search bar at the very top?  Borderline useless.  Found the regular Devious Device topics but can't tell if any of them are for a CBBE conversion.  I'll look again but if anyone has the link handy, I'd appreciate it. 

Novaraven747 request:

Here it is!!

preview

weight 100

weight 0

Ah, no worries it's not part of the bodyslide preset. The pubic hair is a different mod and is just on the picture ^^ : D

Could you possibly tell me the name of the mod?

Preferred body base: CBBE

Weight: 0 represents picture. 100 larger upper body.

Character: (Futanari warning! 2nd link isn't futa.) http://razalor.tumblr.com/image/102011840927    + a similar IRL body https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TcROlD2f2cs/maxresdefault.jpg

Purpose: Heavy lower body, smaller upper body

Specification: Lower body should have wide hips, big booty and thighs. Nipples should be pointing a bit upward, but breasts aren't antigravity. (I specify that because every time I tried to make this in bodyslide myself, the breasts would look like they defy gravity, or the nipples would be facing a bit down. I might just be too critical of my own attemps.)

Thank you if you choose to help me with this. I've tried it myself but I really suck at using bodyslide.

Character: (Futanari warning! 2nd link isn't futa.) http://razalor.tumblr.com/image/102011840927    + a similar body IRL https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TcROlD2f2cs/maxresdefault.jpg

Specification: Lower body should have wide hips, big booty and thighs. Nipples should be pointing a bit upward, but breasts aren't antigravity. (I specify that because every time I tried to make this in bodyslide myself, the breasts would look like they defy gravity, or the nipples would be facing a bit down. I might just be too critical of my own attemps.)

Thank you if you choose to help me with this. I've tried it myself but I really suck at using bodyslide.

I like to make two models of the same body(sometimes 3 depending on the armor). 

1. A nude model. This one will usually have no push up, high gravity, and some cleavage depending on the breast size. There may even be some flatness added in.

2. The first armor model. This model usually has full cleavage, low gravity and some push up. These should change depending on breast size. Also if you have high nipple perkiness or long nipples these should be reduced so they don't clip your armor.

3. The second armor model. This one is for more flimsy, less supporting armors. Unlike the second one this usually has less cleavage, higher gravity and little to no push up. 

If your character has smaller beasts you can add some gravity, push up, etc. Just be careful as some deformity can occur. 

Hey everyone this thread is flowing on isn't it! It's been fun and learnful for me to take on your requests!

This is going to be me just talking about stuff so if reading isn't for you right now, well see ya later! But i'll be happy if you read on. : 3

It's because i wanted to gain further practice with BodySlide and push my limits! And i sure have! You've given me a bunch of different methods of creating body types such as references, descriptions with free input and strict remakes of CBBE to UUNP. So why do i want to become good with BodySlide? That is because i want to be able to make a bunch of unique followers with their very own body and face!! At least that is my ulterior goal, but that's for me to talk more of somewhere else. (psst PM me if you make followers : p)

--snip--

I'd love to help you, but the body I want for UUNP, when I switch to it on my reinstall, is basically already there in the base options for the most part. I could if you really wanted, but it probably would only be minor tweaks.

Nice job on the ones you have done for people. ^^

That is great, that's why presets are so good cause you can tweak. : D Please share your next comic, or a link to it here if you want!

Also for armor that is clipping i recommend HDT Body 1.4, but don't choose it's body in bodyslide! You just need the mod installed and it'll work it's magic, cause apparently some outfits use the sliders from this mod and without it some armors clip for me too. But i dunno about devious devices i'm afraid.

I always post my comics in the "Share Your Screenshots" topic.  I have taken some pics before getting this preset and don't want to start over.  My last numbered chapter was Part 30 so you'll probably see this preset come into play halfway through Part 32. 

I'll take a loot at that HDT Body. 

A lot of the DD were made off the uunp body. There is a conversion for it to cbbe hdt but I'm at work on my phone and not sure where it is to link it. Search LL for it and you should find it pretty easy.

Perhaps there's some navigation trick everyone else is aware of that is lost on me but finding stuff on this site has always been difficult for me.  That search bar at the very top?  Borderline useless.  Found the regular Devious Device topics but can't tell if any of them are for a CBBE conversion.  I'll look again but if anyone has the link handy, I'd appreciate it.

Exciting! Good luck.

Novaraven747 request:

Here it is!!

preview

weight 100

weight 0

Could you possibly tell me the name of the mod?

The Painted Lady

Character: (Futanari warning! 2nd link isn't futa.) http://razalor.tumblr.com/image/102011840927    + a similar IRL body https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TcROlD2f2cs/maxresdefault.jpg

I like those body types! I'll make it!

Character: (Futanari warning! 2nd link isn't futa.) http://razalor.tumblr.com/image/102011840927    + a similar body IRL https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TcROlD2f2cs/maxresdefault.jpg

I like to make two models of the same body(sometimes 3 depending on the armor). 

1. A nude model. This one will usually have no push up, high gravity, and some cleavage depending on the breast size. There may even be some flatness added in.

2. The first armor model. This model usually has full cleavage, low gravity and some push up. These should change depending on breast size. Also if you have high nipple perkiness or long nipples these should be reduced so they don't clip your armor.

3. The second armor model. This one is for more flimsy, less supporting armors. Unlike the second one this usually has less cleavage, higher gravity and little to no push up. 

If your character has smaller beasts you can add some gravity, push up, etc. Just be careful as some deformity can occur. 

Those are some good pointers! : )

--snip--

I'd love to help you, but the body I want for UUNP, when I switch to it on my reinstall, is basically already there in the base options for the most part. I could if you really wanted, but it probably would only be minor tweaks.

Thanks! Sorry though i didn't catch that, you want to help me make followers or something else?

Novaraven747 request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 15 - novaraven747.7z

Here it is!!

preview

weight 100

weight 0

This Isn't really a request more of a showcase of what the body looks like. I'm so amazed at how it looks. Its perfect in every way,

post-1069205-0-63355400-1466759909_thumb.jpg

I can't thank you enough for this. Ill be sure to look into you in future for more bodies like this. Maybe one for a futa or something. I'm not sure yet. But I'll enjoy this one for now.

I think this is the one I have.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1747-ddddx-bodyslide-22d-cbbe-hdt-body-updated-20150228/

No navigation trick here, I just google search it. :D

--snip--

Thanks! Sorry though i didn't catch that, you want to help me make followers or something else?

I was just saying that I will be changing from CBBE to UUNP soon, and the body type I want is basically already in bodsyslide as one of the base options to choose from. And just a few tweaks to it isn't worth your time.

So I don't have a body for you to make for practice. I think you do really good on your presets you are making, though. ^^

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1747-ddddx-bodyslide-22d-cbbe-hdt-body-updated-20150228/

Thanks. 

But how do you actually get these installed using MO? I tried installing them like normal mods but it didn't work.  No "data" folder for top level. 

--snip--

I was just saying that I will be changing from CBBE to UUNP soon, and the body type I want is basically already in bodsyslide as one of the base options to choose from. And just a few tweaks to it isn't worth your time.

So I don't have a body for you to make for practice. I think you do really good on your presets you are making, though. ^^

Ah now i understand. : 3 The hips look a little different when you change from CBBE to UUNP and other way around. You can fix that with the ButtShape2 slider!

Thanks. (^^)

Thanks. 

But how do you actually get these installed using MO? I tried installing them like normal mods but it didn't work.  No "data" folder for top level. 

I don't know if i can help but you could check the Overwrite folder in MO since files that are generated through mods tend to end up there. ^^

Thanks. 

I went to my main skyrim folder, open the mod organizer folder, then the mods folder, then find the bodyslide folder and open it.

Open up the zip for the DD stuff and put it manually in the corresponding folders. (Slider sets etc...)

A lot of slider sets for outfits aren't packaged to just be dropped into MO, so I add those manually.

Thanks you for considering this. But i don't know what to say but can you make the preset look exactly like type D in this picture the body of Sarah and Christie. I'm sorry i cannot be more helpful with my very own request, I'm a noob on this so I don't know anything about shoulder, boobs and legs all I know about about the body is the picture below :(

_Sanada_ request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 13 - _sanada_.7z

Hey hey. I looked at that latter picture and decided to make 0 weight the a type and 100 weight the d type body! Hopefully it's close enough, it was very interesting to make.

Caution though, the knee height slider did not like being put up too high, animations where you bend your knees won't look good. I guess it works as a sort of testament to "I won't bend my knees to you ever, grr!" in a Dead or Alive spirit. : p But i had to put up knee's placement on the legs to make it looks like the DoA body.

preview

27742252501_4a5168ed1e_z.jpgScreenshot33129_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27206706313_91d76c63c7_z.jpg

27783656136_0e657b32ea_z.jpg

27539916860_9c633de88c_z.jpg

Thank you very much for your work. After spending sometime playing with it I love the body preset :)

CBBE

Alexis Texas at weight 100

This what i want for my character.

Purpose: Sexy Burst in flames?

Specification: The ass and legs has to be like 100% like in the pictures, but the ass overall.

Keywords: curvy, big ass

If you can make it i'll be truly grateful Dekobi Sama.

post-662065-0-81861000-1466812228_thumb.jpg

post-662065-0-67037300-1466812232_thumb.jpg

post-662065-0-55787200-1466812234_thumb.jpg

post-662065-0-94435800-1466812239_thumb.jpg

post-662065-0-54859200-1466812241_thumb.jpg

Thanks you for considering this. But i don't know what to say but can you make the preset look exactly like type D in this picture the body of Sarah and Christie. I'm sorry i cannot be more helpful with my very own request, I'm a noob on this so I don't know anything about shoulder, boobs and legs all I know about about the body is the picture below :(

_Sanada_ request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 13 - _sanada_.7z

Hey hey. I looked at that latter picture and decided to make 0 weight the a type and 100 weight the d type body! Hopefully it's close enough, it was very interesting to make.

Caution though, the knee height slider did not like being put up too high, animations where you bend your knees won't look good. I guess it works as a sort of testament to "I won't bend my knees to you ever, grr!" in a Dead or Alive spirit. : p But i had to put up knee's placement on the legs to make it looks like the DoA body.

preview

27742252501_4a5168ed1e_z.jpgScreenshot33129_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27206706313_91d76c63c7_z.jpg

27783656136_0e657b32ea_z.jpg

27539916860_9c633de88c_z.jpg

Thank you very much for your work. After spending sometime playing with it I love the body preset :)

I am so glad you use it! Great. : )

CBBE

Alexis Texas at weight 100

This what i want for my character.

Purpose: Sexy Burst in flames?

Specification: The ass and legs has to be like 100% like in the pictures, but the ass overall.

Keywords: curvy, big ass

If you can make it i'll be truly grateful Dekobi Sama.

Request accepted! Those are some sexy pics. x )

Just wanted to say thanks!  Kate Upton is one of my favorite models, so happy to see you already made a great looking preset for her!

Thanks it means alot to me. : D

>> Trollirious request sooon complete!

Archived