View File

Extract from the Lexicon Ridiculum

Conjuration. A wonderful form of magic which gives the wielder the power to smite enemies via proxy, suck the souls of the living and control the dead. So why do certain factions in Skyrim look down on this, the most elegant of the all the magic arts?

Well it can have side effects which can be looked down upon. Take for example Summoners Tribulation. The sheer power and exhilaration of conjuring something from another plane causes the summoned subject(s) to be extremely aroused. There is also a chance the power involved backlashes on the more novice conjurer themselves. Once in existence the summoned subject(s) will draw on any further conjuration magic, cast by the summoner, to maintain their arousal. For some reason this aspect of conjuration only applies to those who are Dragonborn, (and don't wear a silly hat or live on a crappy dust covered island). It's probably something in their water.

Hard Requirements

Sexlab Aroused Redux, (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-1-december-2015/ ), and it's requirements.

Soft Requirements

Any mod which takes, erm, advantage of high arousal's.

Notes

1) It's a work in progress
2) There is an MCM. It doesn't have many options, but does save it's config to a JSON file.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/30/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Aroused Redux
  • Special Edition Compatible

just tryed it theres no spell to summon them or do they trigger through other methods ?

Should work for any conjuration spell which summons something. That something is then aroused. That's more or less it. There are other mods on this site which will then react to that high arousal. Really it's just a means to stop spamming conjuration spells for no reason - a bit like a really really simple alternative to Vigilant of Stendarr, (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/274-vigilant-of-stendarr/ ).

This relies on a Sexlab mod (Aroused) and should probably be in the Sexlab section, not Skyrim Adult Mods. Just to let you know.

Wasn't entirely sure. There seems to be other mods, by people more noteworthy than me, in Skyrim Adult Mods/WIP which have the same or similar requirements.

Wasn't intending that. The mod is tightly focused to just pumping the arousal of anything you summon. If there was another mod which allowed you to summon a sexy dominant daedra, that conjured daedra will be somewhat aroused if this mod is installed. You then need other mods, available on this site, which will react to that high arousal. (e.g. Sexually Aroused Creatures. Umm, ok that's a bad example for conjured daedra because they were exempted on the current build of SAC, so probably they wouldn't do anything from that. Although they would have high arousal. Actually thinking about it Hormones I think would react to the high arousal for daedra. So that might accost you if they have high arousal. Never conjured one. Armoured Mage Skeletons however are a real pain because they also tend to summon Atronach which are themselves are aroused.).

Basically the purpose of this mod is to stop you, (yes you!), spamming critters without consequence, but in the laziest way possible for me to implement - probably badly. That said I've used it for a bit, and it does stop me automatically going for the summon spells if I don't think that all the critters are going to die in the near future. Yes I'm a horrible person.

Edit:- That last point does bring up an interesting thing. You can kill your summoned creatures to stop them accosting you. Ummm, so what's also needed is a mechanism which would stop you doing that and is activated at the same time as they get their high arousal. Ummmmm, (he! he! he! giggle). I might be back at some point, (depending on work).