MEMORY USAGE

Skyrim utilize 3.2 gigs, anything over explodes Skyrim immediately.

EnBoost utilizes as many mirrors of that in ______ chunks as memory you've specified it can use, up to ELEVENTY BILLION

CFix will change that, but as right now system memory is in 256/512/768/1024meg chunks unto forever, as long as the active memory Skyrim uses isn't over 3.2 gigs.

Skyrim utilize 3.2 gigs, anything over explodes Skyrim immediately.

EnBoost utilizes as many mirrors of that in ______ chunks as memory you've specified it can use, up to ELEVENTY BILLION

CFix will change that, but as right now system memory is in 256/512/768/1024meg chunks unto forever, as long as the active memory Skyrim uses isn't over 3.2 gigs.

CFix? I assume you meant Crash Fixes, (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/ ). But just checking, as you used lots of other characters from your keyboard with the rest of the post, but decided that Crash Fixes was just that bit too long to type out in full. If you meant something else, I apologize.

(Yes I'm a hypocrite - sue me).

Skyrim is a 32 bits application. And all 32 apps can use up to: 3.5GB in Windows Xp, or 3.7GB in 7, 8, and 10

Now with ENBBoost, you may relocate the texture memory directly to the VRam, so technically you can use 3.5 + you VRam memory.

But on a 32bit system I was never able to use more than 4GB of VRam for Skyrim.

Archived