nice update, story is definetly getting better. Can you add quest makers for finding away out? one of the door do a half open, I supposed that was the door that leads to skyrim but nothing happened, so I had to use console to bypass the stage.

Ya I did the no marker intentionaly but maybe made it too hard, not everyone wants a big puzzle. There's a clue in the journal, and the next release is going to have a clearer clue, but still no marker. Might make the clue pop up too so you don't have to think of looking in the quest journal.

One idea you just gave me is to remove that door you mention so nobody thinks its just broken.

IF ANYONE ELSE NEEDS A CLUE FOR THE EXIT...

Secrets in the dark. An EXIT awaits you. To find it.. Nocturnal's statue beckons you. A leap of faith tempts you. Submission is your friend.

hello thx 4 mod it look nice,but for some reason it conflict with cursed loot i can keep active this mod or cursed cannot both,with both active mcm shut down and every scenes get stoppin,even if i have all the requisite u mentioned in description,any idea?

MCM troubles like that can be caused by any mod in your list, not necessarily this one or Cursed loot.

This will likely fix it... http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/57795/?

Please let me know if it does, since you are now the 2nd user mentioning Cursed Loot, I might need to then look deeper.

Scenes getting stuck could be a different issue (usually trouble with Zaz Animations). See more info under "Issues and Conflicts" on my page for this.  Do you have scenes stopping all the time or only if Cursed Loot is installed? If it's all the time, could you be more specific on what stopping means?

If none of the above solves things, have you tried starting a new game to see if the results are the same? (not saying its a requirement but rather a way of ruling things out)

the nexus link u put doest show up...i am stil ltrying to sort the issue i have now started new game w/o shout like vergin and it working fine with cursed loot,when ill unlock the mai nquest for unrelenting shout ill try to activate your mod and let see if it work on new game

Ok good luck would like to still follow up if you have trouble.

In case you still need it, the Mod that link is for is called Jaxonz MCM Kicker. Can google it, no idea why  the link stopped working

Just got into trying this out - a couple of observations:

1 - The nipple guards are for CBBE, has a CBBE reference body included. My body is UUNP HDT, so they mess up my boobs. To me, this is a game-breaker - I don't like anyone messing up my boobs.  :)  They also are not really lined up correctly with one's nipples.

2 - Seems I couldn't click on text to continue a conversation (nothing happens), I had to hit ESC to move forward.

3 - After the initial meeting with Nocturnal and all my goodies attached, my camera zoom in/out no longer worked.

1 - The nipple guards are for CBBE, has a CBBE reference body included. My body is UUNP HDT, so they mess up my boobs. To me, this is a game-breaker - I don't like anyone messing up my boobs.  :)  They also are not really lined up correctly with one's nipples.

2 - Seems I couldn't click on text to continue a conversation (nothing happens), I had to hit ESC to move forward.

3 - After the initial meeting with Nocturnal and all my goodies attached, my camera zoom in/out no longer worked.

1 - nipple guards are not my asset, and don't come with bodlyslide files for UUNP. Fixing that is not my expertise. One other user here has stated the same problem and I think provided a solution too (link to files or something I have to look back in this thread). Until I can try that and maybe package it up with my Mod, I think I'm going to make an MCM option for the next release, that simply allows you to NOT use the Nipple Guards.

2 - first time I've heard this. Have you gotten to other conversations yet to see if this always happens? or only seen that first meeting with Nocturnal scene so far?

3- this will happen after any animation occasionally. At least for me its occasional. And I mean any, not just from this Mod. The problem is a sexlab, or ZaZ animation, or FNIS thing so I can't solve it. I think it's coming from SexLab because often the problem will go away after another Sexlab animation has played, so it fixes itself. You can also fix by sitting in a chair or crafting. That said if this consistently happens for you instead of rarely, it's something else, but still not coming from this mod.

Since you have both 2 and 3 above problems, I have a feeling you have an install problem. I'd first look at Zaz Animations. Do you have the latest 6.1 WITH the 6.11 patch installed on top if it? Did you regenerate FNIS? How about a clean save? Not doing a clean save can also lead to these problems if you were upgrading this mod. Then there's the chance of mod conflicts or a bad save. To rule those out, try starting a new game to see if you get he same problems.

1 - nipple guards are not my asset, and don't come with bodlyslide files for UUNP. Fixing that is not my expertise. One other user here has stated the same problem and I think provided a solution too (link to files or something I have to look back in this thread). Until I can try that and maybe package it up with my Mod, I think I'm going to make an MCM option for the next release, that simply allows you to NOT use the Nipple Guards.

2 - first time I've heard this. Have you gotten to other conversations yet to see if this always happens? or only seen that first meeting with Nocturnal scene so far?

3- this will happen after any animation occasionally. At least for me its occasional. And I mean any, not just from this Mod. The problem is a sexlab, or ZaZ animation, or FNIS thing so I can't solve it. I think it's coming from SexLab because often the problem will go away after another Sexlab animation has played, so it fixes itself. You can also fix by sitting in a chair or crafting. That said if this consistently happens for you instead of rarely, it's something else, but still not coming from this mod.

Since you have both 2 and 3 above problems, I have a feeling you have an install problem. I'd first look at Zaz Animations. Do you have the latest 6.1 WITH the 6.11 patch installed on top if it? Did you regenerate FNIS? How about a clean save? Not doing a clean save can also lead to these problems if you were upgrading this mod. Then there's the chance of mod conflicts or a bad save. To rule those out, try starting a new game to see if you get he same problems.

Thanks for your response! 

1- I briefly looked through the pages and didn't see any UUNP comment, but I didn't look that closely, so I'll look again. I was aware that the nip guards aren't "yours" per se and I believe there are bodyslide files for UUNP here on LL someplace.  I just wanted to mention the whole thing in case no one had.

2 - After installing this, I started a new game - with Zaz 6.1 and the patch already installed, generated FNIS behaviors, etc.  I had only got as far as "receiving Lydia", went outside of Dragonsreach and shouted. Nocturnal showed up and went through her "thing".  Seemed to take a long time - scripts seem to run very slow, but I won't say its due to this mod, so I just waited.

As far as the text / continuation and the camera issues, it has to be this mod. I've had none of these problems in the past. At any rate, once I can find Northern Princess slide files, I'll then move forward and see if these issues resolve themselves. I mainly wanted to bring them to your attention and don't believe I have any "install" issues.

Nocturnal showed up and went through her "thing".  Seemed to take a long time - scripts seem to run very slow, but I won't say its due to this mod, so I just waited.

That right there tells us that anything else behaving incorrectly should be no surprise. This is not normal. Whatever is causing that would need to be solved before looking beyond, as the other symptoms are a mute point if you have this behavior.

I go back to the most likely candidate being Zaz Animations. I'd uninstall both 6.1 and the 6.11 patch, then reinstall, making sure to install 6.1 first, then the patch on top (meaning you say yes to overwriting files).

Next upgrade to the latest FNIS if you don't have. It's prior version needed an "add-on" which could be missing, but the latest does not need an add-on. And then run the FNIS regenerate.

Next, in game, make sure Zaz Animation is setup. You need to tell it to register it's animations with Sexlab.

Lastly verify all the other requirements listed are met. And that they are in the right load order. Maybe use Loot (a tool for sorting mod load order).

If after all that, and using a new game, it makes no difference, we'd be left with the much harder problem of finding a mod conflict. One person had a conflict with Devious Magic, but that's not confirmed. So far I'm not aware of any specific mod conflicts.

Nocturnal showed up and went through her "thing".  Seemed to take a long time - scripts seem to run very slow, but I won't say its due to this mod, so I just waited.

That right there tells us that anything else behaving incorrectly should be no surprise. This is not normal. Whatever is causing that would need to be solved before looking beyond, as the other symptoms are a mute point if you have this behavior.

I go back to the most likely candidate being Zaz Animations. I'd uninstall both 6.1 and the 6.11 patch, then reinstall, making sure to install 6.1 first, then the patch on top (meaning you say yes to overwriting files).

Next upgrade to the latest FNIS if you don't have. It's prior version needed an "add-on" which could be missing, but the latest does not need an add-on. And then run the FNIS regenerate.

Next, in game, make sure Zaz Animation is setup. You need to tell it to register it's animations with Sexlab.

Lastly verify all the other requirements listed are met. And that they are in the right load order. Maybe use Loot (a tool for sorting mod load order).

If after all that, and using a new game, it makes no difference, we'd be left with the much harder problem of finding a mod conflict. One person had a conflict with Devious Magic, but that's not confirmed. So far I'm not aware of any specific mod conflicts.

"That right there tells us that anything else behaving incorrectly..."   I'm not sure what the deal was, but after fixing my UUNP nipple guard issue and restarting my game, none of that text / slowness, etc disappeared. Go figure ???

I did go through the mod without issue...well, something was causing my camera to act weird from time-to-time, but who knows what's causing that?

I also noticed that after going through the mod, that on one occasion of using the Luv shout, my controls no longer worked. I couldn't call up my favs, "tab" didn't work, "M" (map) didn't work, nothing worked and I needed to reload my previous save. Was this due to the mod? Don't know, but thought I'd mention it.

BTW, I have FNIS 6.3, all ani's are registered, I use LOOT, etc.

Anyway, it was fun and look forward for more of the continuing story...  Thank you VM for taking the time to make the mod!

-  For those that need it  -

UUNP HDT FIX for (CBBE) Nipple Guards

1 - Download and install Northern Princess UUNP Conversion by w33beast1e  HERE  (under the first UUNP "spoiler" button).

2 - Using a text editor, change two lines in the "VirginNippleGuard.xml" file in " Data/CalienteTools/BodySlide/SliderSets" directory as follows:

<SetFolder>NPriestBreasts</SetFolder>

<SourceFile>NPriestBreasts.nif</SourceFile>

3 - Rename (or delete) "VirginNippleGuard.osp". I don't believe this BodySlide project file is necessary.

That's It!

UUNP HDT FIX for (CBBE) Nipple Guards

1 - Download and install Northern Princess UUNP Conversion by w33beast1e  HERE  (under the first UUNP "spoiler" button).

2 - Using a text editor, change two lines in the "VirginNippleGuard.xml" file in " Data/CalienteTools/BodySlide/SliderSets" directory as follows:

<SetFolder>NPriestBreasts</SetFolder>

<SourceFile>NPriestBreasts.nif</SourceFile>

3 - Rename (or delete) "VirginNippleGuard.osp". I don't believe this BodySlide project file is necessary.

That's It!

Thanks for this info. I'm about to release the next version later today, and it will include a separate download to simply patch the bodyslide files using this. I did it a bit different but same idea. The release will also allow you to just opt out of using the Nipple Guard.

Not sure what's up, but I can't get the mod going.  Well, not to the interesting parts at least.  Try to shout to get Nocturnal to show up, she spawns, and immediately runs away.  Who knew my character was so scary?  Anyway, even if I chase her down to talk to her, nothing happens - half the time I'll get the dialogue to ask about the torch, but most of the time it doesn't happen, and even when it does, no devices get equipped.  Weird I tell ya.

Not sure what's up, but I can't get the mod going.  Well, not to the interesting parts at least.  Try to shout to get Nocturnal to show up, she spawns, and immediately runs away.  Who knew my character was so scary?  Anyway, even if I chase her down to talk to her, nothing happens - half the time I'll get the dialogue to ask about the torch, but most of the time it doesn't happen, and even when it does, no devices get equipped.  Weird I tell ya.

Most likely, your problem is Zaz Animations which are required for scenes - a scene is trying to start at the point you describe but cannot. Your symptom is a perfect match for this.

1. Verify all the requirements listed are met. And that they are in the right load order. Maybe use Loot (a tool for sorting mod load order)
  2. For Zaz Animations, uninstall both 6.1 and the 6.11 patch, then reinstall, making sure to install 6.1 first, then the patch on top (meaning you say yes to overwriting files)
  3. Next upgrade to the latest FNIS if you don't have. It's prior version needed an "add-on" which could be missing, but the latest does not need an add-on. And then run the FNIS regenerate
  4. Lastly, in game, make sure Zaz Animation is setup. You need to tell it to register it's animations with Sexlab

The MCM shows nothing it's there it says shout like a virgin but there is nothing there. besides this, the mod works fine awesome job!

Hmm I'd like to understand what's going on. Does this console command fix MCM?

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

I'd also like confirm:

1. Are you using v1.32 of this mod?
  2. Did you upgrade from a previous version, and if yes did you use a clean save?
  3. Does the same MCM problem occur if you start a new game?
  4. If the console command above did not fix it, does loading this simple mod fix it ? MCM Kicker

The MCM shows nothing it's there it says shout like a virgin but there is nothing there. besides this, the mod works fine awesome job!

I'd also like confirm:

2. Did you upgrade from a previous version, and if yes did you use a clean save?
  4. If the console command above did not fix it, does loading this simple mod fix it ? MCM Kicker

Thanks for getting back to me, so I'm using 1.31, I upgraded, but I wasn't too sure if it was a clean save but I did what the page says, MCM works on a new game. Setsatge didn't work and MCM kicker didn't but with the new game working I'll just use that, Thanks for the help. Again love the mod.

I'd also like confirm:

Thanks for getting back to me, so I'm using 1.31, I upgraded, but I wasn't too sure if it was a clean save but I did what the page says, MCM works on a new game. Setsatge didn't work and MCM kicker didn't but with the new game working I'll just use that, Thanks for the help. Again love the mod.

That adds up to your problem being very likely that you did not successfully clean save.

v1.32 and going forward, now has MCM versioning that will make it more resilient to no clean save, so since you are happy now with the new game, you can at least expect this to not happen when you upgrade in the future. Please do report if you find otherwise. Glad you are loving the mod :)

I had a similar problem. I reinstalled my zaz and it worked fine for a while (seems I installed the patch before the mod and it makes a difference). I also changed my character's name from Freddy Kruger to Snowball just to be safe. :D

Now I'm having other issues (ctd right after the Sisters show up first time to tempt me & cursed loot menu not appearing sometimes) so that's all the help I can give you. 

I had a similar problem. I reinstalled my zaz and it worked fine for a while (seems I installed the patch before the mod and it makes a difference). I also changed my character's name from Freddy Kruger to Snowball just to be safe. :D

Now I'm having other issues (ctd right after the Sisters show up first time to temp me & cursed loot menu not appearing sometimes) so that's all the help I can give you. 

I sort of got it to work?  Seen plays through, but some of the devices aren't added.  No piercing or shields. 

Now I'm having other issues (ctd right after the Sisters show up first time to temp me & cursed loot menu not appearing sometimes) so that's all the help I can give you. 

I sort of got it to work?  Seen plays through, but some of the devices aren't added.  No piercing or shields. 

If you would like to try and find the cause, and want to spend more time, I need more info:

1. So you fixed up zaz animations? What did you find you needed to change?
  2. What version are you using?
  3. New game or from a save?
  4. If from a save, did you upgrade this mod? if yes, did you clean save?
  5. Have you successfully seen other scenes work, or just got to see the first meeting with Nocturnal so far?
  6. To rule things out, does the problem happen with latest version and starting a new game?

No shields (I think you mean no Virgin Nipple Guards?) can be that they are equipped but you can't see due to body no compatible, or not using bodyslide, etc. But the lack of the Virgin Chasity Piercing being equipped and visible means an install problem, bad save, or mod conflict (in other words still a problem with the scene).

To rule out the scene, try the "Skip Story" option in MCM. Does that equip everything?

Hi there

I have a problem with getting a letter from courier, she appears but when she talks to me she's like "yes"? and nothing happens she follows me and tries to talk bud that doesn't work. Do you have any ideas why is that happening? i don't know if this is important but she apperars naked.

1st XD

Screenshots broken

Where is that long hair from?

I wounder why is it so popular to shove torch in a ass?

@ Ed86, I see that you are the author of Milk Mod and Dripping when Aroused. I use them both because they rock, thus have been testing with them too.

I'm wondering if you could help me. There is this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2207-sexlab-virginity-and-defloration/

I'd like to incorporate the same concept in Shout Like a Virgin. The above mod does not work for me, likely becuase your Dripping Mod, or others, are overwriting. How could I get the dripping that you already do, to be red? :P

You need to take dripping nif and replace texture with red, then add art object, magic effect, spell. Cast spell on player if player is virgin(like sexlab vaginal stats is 0 or appros) and when player plays animation stage with tag vaginal, then maybe add penetration detection by dd plugs

For npc i think there no easy solution, will probaly need to filter elder race ect, add array to script that will keep female npcs data

something like that

post-388097-0-82660000-1466947235_thumb.gif

Hi there

I have a problem with getting a letter from courier, she appears but when she talks to me she's like "yes"? and nothing happens she follows me and tries to talk bud that doesn't work. Do you have any ideas why is that happening? i don't know if this is important but she apperars naked.

Cassia should be naked but wearing virgin devices, and should be "force greatting you" with first thing said being "Hi you're the dragonborn right?" Is that what you are seeing? If she's totally naked there's some install issues. I'd start with Zaz animations, see the notice here

It's possible she was interrrupted when first trying to force greet. If that's the case she will reset if you go to another city and she will find you again.

If those two things don't help, let me know, version you are using, if you upgraded and did a clean save or not, and are you starting a new game or not.

Hello VirginMarie

You incorrectly use the SetStage() in script "VirginStoryMainScript". Read this:

http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=SetCurrentStageID_-_Quest

for SKYRIM - "To set stage to a value lower than current stage you should use reset() function before setstage()."©

Best Regards

The quest, on Quest Data tab, has the flag "allow repeated stages" set on. This is why it's working without resetting.

I know for sure that it's successfully setting the stage to lower than the current.  And if I were to reset it, I would defeat the purpose of this flag, since it's important in my logic that I "know" which stages have been done once.

Are you aware of any problem that's resulting from how I currently use it?

1st XD

Screenshots broken

@ Ed86, I see that you are the author of Milk Mod and Dripping when Aroused. I use them both because they rock, thus have been testing with them too.

I'm wondering if you could help me. There is this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2207-sexlab-virginity-and-defloration/

I'd like to incorporate the same concept in Shout Like a Virgin. The above mod does not work for me, likely becuase your Dripping Mod, or others, are overwriting. How could I get the dripping that you already do, to be red? :P

You need to take dripping nif and replace texture with red, then add art object, magic effect, spell. Cast spell on player if player is virgin(like sexlab vaginal stats is 0 or appros) and when player plays animation stage with tag vaginal, then maybe add penetration detection by dd plugs

For npc i think there no easy solution, will probaly need to filter elder race ect, add array to script that will keep female npcs data

something like that

Yes exactly! :)

I most definitely still have plans to do it, and you may have noticed that everything is in place to do so now too. I will make it an option setting in MCM.

One thing I will have trouble with is knowing how to color it red as working with textures is not my thing and don't have/know tools. Maybe I could steal something from you?

EDIT: oh wait, I see you just released with the feature hehe - that answers my question, but maybe I don't need to do it now and make your mod a soft dependency or something

1st XD

Screenshots broken

something like that

Yes exactly! :)

I most definitely still have plans to do it, and you may have noticed that everything is in place to do so now too. I will make it an option setting in MCM.

One thing I will have trouble with is knowing how to color it red as working with textures is not my thing and don't have/know tools. Maybe I could steal something from you?

EDIT: oh wait, I see you just released with the feature hehe - that answers my question, but maybe I don't need to do it now and make your mod a soft dependency or something

well if you give me credit, then you can steal my virginity bleeding

what functionality do you want?

or you can always just cast bleeding

If Game.GetModbyName("DW.esp") != 255
(Game.GetFormFromFile(0xB9F0, "DW.esp") as Spell).cast( Actor )
endif