View File

This is a collection of cane marks that can be applied using SlaveTats. Obviously SlaveTats is required. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/619-slavetats/

I made them for the CBBE slim body. The breast marks might look weird on characters with huge tits.

Credit to ZaZ. I got the texture from his pack.

The booty and breast cane marks are lovely. Can I request spank marks in those locations as an alternate texture? ^_^ I tried to make booty spank marks myself a while back, but I could only get half of the butt spanked... because of how the char sheet is laid out and such, for textures. Never could figure out where the other half of the butt is on the 2D foldout..

They certainly look good, but I feel like they are "too parallel" to each other. Why not add more randomness to their postions?

Looks good! A suggestion which, of course, you can ignore: progressive marks. They're bright just after getting beaten, then fade gradually over time.

File Name: SlaveTats Cane Marks

File Submitter: supremebeholder

File Submitted: 18 May 2016

File Category: Models & Textures

Requires: SlaveTats

This is a collection of cane marks that can be applied using SlaveTats. Obviously SlaveTats is required. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/619-slavetats/

I made them for the CBBE slim body. The breast marks might look weird on characters with huge tits.

Credit to ZaZ. I got the texture from his pack.

download.png

Click here to download this file

Awesome! Thanx....both of the others are great ideas I also would suggest, another is also similar marks over the pussy....I quite often spank My kajira till her pussy is bright red, either with hand or flogger....just another idea ;)

~ Vexy

The booty and breast cane marks are lovely. Can I request spank marks in those locations as an alternate texture? ^_^ I tried to make booty spank marks myself a while back, but I could only get half of the butt spanked... because of how the char sheet is laid out and such, for textures. Never could figure out where the other half of the butt is on the 2D foldout..

Do you want a texture with a more uniform redness in those areas?

Looks good! A suggestion which, of course, you can ignore: progressive marks. They're bright just after getting beaten, then fade gradually over time.

I like the idea but it would require some scripting, which I haven't dabbled in.

-snip-

Do you want a texture with a more uniform redness in those areas?

Yes please. ^_^ So it looks well spanked. No one's done that for some reason. I'm not sure why. Probably because of how the butt cheeks are divided up on the char sheet.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry i would like to use the pack but somehow my game keeps ctd when i try to apply the cane marks

Probably due to their size.  iirc I just loaded them up in Paint, and saved them (make sure same file type).  The default save options drops the resolution and makes them smaller which stops the CTD.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2089-gross-obnoxious-3d-growing-hair-only-monks-can-heal-additive-whipmarks-unp/

you get 100+ progressive whip SCARS, not marks though, from "lucky" hard hits lol

last I knew you couldn't get one feature without getting all, and I don't want the hair growth. Did he change that?

Edit: that's yours, isn't it? Did you change that? :)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2089-gross-obnoxious-3d-growing-hair-only-monks-can-heal-additive-whipmarks-unp/

you get 100+ progressive whip SCARS, not marks though, from "lucky" hard hits lol

last I knew you couldn't get one feature without getting all, and I don't want the hair growth. Did he change that?

Edit: that's yours, isn't it? Did you change that? :)

delete all nitrishapes from 1 hair nif then overwrite 5 hair nifs with it so you'll have invisible hair for npcs and PC

or replace hair textures with transparent ones

or type in console set xxomchts (time shaved) to 9999999999 and the hair will start growing on your char after 9999999999 days