Fiori e Fantasia

TDA

I can change the music. Probably just get some squishing sounds and conversation. Thinking of adding them to any appropriate area as I build the Tamriel I'm after.

Then I will create for the player too. But there is a problem with exit  for player _s companions, although only esthetic, functionally it is working properly ... And free_HeadTracking variant

http://www.fastswf.com/oIFG-Yo

Odd, I can watch on my computer, though, the sound doesn't come through. Same with naughtymachinima.com I can watch but not hear.

On my phone, after getting a few different flash plugins, I can watch and hear at NM, but I can't even watch this one.

Odd, I can watch on my computer, though, the sound doesn't come through. Same with naughtymachinima.com I can watch but not hear.

On my phone, after getting a few different flash plugins, I can watch and hear at NM, but I can't even watch this one.

the archive has no music. It is from background .

You can add it yourself, whatever you want or like :)

for me it was enough to create a scene with animation, I wanted it and created !

I have large goals, and will probably never be able to release what I intend to put together. Since I'm disabled and have essentially all the free time on earth (aside from weekends) I'm going to try to make a "sideways conversion?" by getting the full TWMP set, work in OCR, BC, full UL, HESU, and as many extra town mods as I can. Then, attempt to incorporate aspects of FCOM, TIE, MOO, BPN, BPH, Craftybits, EDI, and any immersion/realism enrichment mods as I can, and hopefully get lovers stuff to work with it all. I'm intending a survival atmosphere. I'm going to add the girls, or some variation of them to every place that should make wine. Tons of work, but it's a good, free hobby, and healthier than being a drunk, lol.

Archived