hey i'm new and , i just wanna know where can i see the new videos for the pm videos because i only see the tutorial videos of vault boy :/ ( oh and i'm french so i hope you will understand what i'm saying :D

From the front post:

How to get the holotapes:

1- Open the Console with the tilde (')

2- Type " help dirty 4"

3- Find the files beginning with " dirty video " under MSCL (use Page Up / Page Down to scroll up and down the console list)

4- write down their form IDs

5- type " player.additem (formID number) 1 "

How to use the tapes

just follow the instructions on the required mod's page

.... I know, it is not in the top half, but everyone should be able to find it....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can we get a higher res to work with the starlight module? Maybe 8k (like the module videos). I copied over the grids but its a little blocky ;)

'less someone volunteers to make 'em for us, the answer is no. NismoMan hasn't been active since early December. 

Why is it always so hard for people to check this shit themselves before they make a post asking for something for a mod that's currently inactively supported?

• 1 month later...

Can we get a higher res to work with the starlight module? Maybe 8k (like the module videos). I copied over the grids but its a little blocky ;)

'less someone volunteers to make 'em for us, the answer is no. NismoMan hasn't been active since early December. 

Why is it always so hard for people to check this shit themselves before they make a post asking for something for a mod that's currently inactively support

Relax dude

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a copy or alternate download for Videos of the Wasteland since it was deleted from Nexus? Please and thanks!

I need a copy too... who have a copy of the mod ''videos of wasteland'' (?) please can upload again to mediafire or MEGA? and share with me (?) please

People - go to Nexus and search for "video".  The mod is there - it was reuploaded by another user (with original author's permission). 

Does anyone have a copy or alternate download for Videos of the Wasteland since it was deleted from Nexus? Please and thanks!

I need a copy too... who have a copy of the mod ''videos of wasteland'' (?) please can upload again to mediafire or MEGA? and share with me (?) please

People - go to Nexus and search for "video".  The mod is there - it was reuploaded by another user (with original author's permission). 

thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2017 at 12:21 PM, ripper665 said:

https://mega.nz/#!MNV1iaYB!hAPEmGY9_N0cdgGj5cg2Fo4xaf3-18FWCzS4vQD6F48 This is the link, the mirror is just broken, file is still there.

wooo! I've scanned through the first three pages, and thought I was the only one having this issue!

On 2/4/2018 at 8:28 PM, Cloudfaces said:

This link is no longer valid

It is now! They just had the mod hidden whilst working on Videos of the Wasteland 2.0!

27 minutes ago, Timewarper1980 said:

New problem, Video mods for here keep say VideoMaster.esm is missing is that a separate mod to make videos of the Wastland work??

I would post in each of those mods page and advise the modder that VoTW has been updated and the esm has been renamed to VotWMaster.esm - the modder will have to change the dependencies in the mods esp file.

eg. THIS mod (the videos) has to be updated.