• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi there, I've got an old archive which would perfectly fit in NismoMan's Project.

It's not my own work and some of the textures are a "bit kinkier" than NismoMan's.

As I'd like to provide these here my first question is am I allowed to?

It is impossible for me to contact the author and ask for permission:

1. Don't know her/him.  Due to hardware issues in 2016 I only got repacks of the archive.

2. As far as I remember file and author were deleted/banned from Nexus in early 2016 when trying to download a second copy.

3. Author must be french (due to flag replacement in eldest archive).

Second question, the AdvertsPosters_d.DDS files cover a different amount of posters (7, 5 or3) is there a way to split?

For example AdvertsPosters02_d.DDS I'd like to have some french and some Nismo?

Teaser, I swear for some of those .DDS you'll use scope/light more often in the wastelands. For the billboards I use NismoMan's,

because I mostly can't identify which one it is. Bus Stop, Adverts Posters and uncovered (HagenMap, SignWetFloor etc.)  is french.

Only the backsides of the magazines did cause trouble for me, Sim Settlements doesn't seem to like them, still don't know why. Deleted.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...