Far Harbor trailer released

I tried to find the exact Bethesda demographics I could remember reading somewhere but I think it's been taken down, it could be guessed based on the overall statistics combined with the age of the Fallout series. 

And people used to complain about DLCs being 10USD. This must be one really huge new game world.

blood and wine better and prace very low 

Yes, yes, now we know you prefer The Witcher III over Fallout 4.

I hope you enjoy the thousands of mods for it.

Must say, I liked The Witcher I, wasn't too fond of The Witcher II, will wait for Witcher III to hit the bargain bin. The characters are as flat as the Fallout 4 characters, but I'm not fond of the combat system, while the setting is just a little too cheesy for me. So I'll just stick with FO4 for now.

And people used to complain about DLCs being 10USD. This must be one really huge new game world.

blood and wine better and prace very low 

Yes, yes, now we know you prefer The Witcher III over Fallout 4.

I hope you enjoy the thousands of mods for it.

Must say, I liked The Witcher I, wasn't too fond of The Witcher II, will wait for Witcher III to hit the bargain bin. The characters are as flat as the Fallout 4 characters, but I'm not fond of the combat system, while the setting is just a little too cheesy for me. So I'll just stick with FO4 for now.

Not sure how u can call w3 characters flat as fallout 4 if you haven't played the game but anyway.

While just Point Lookout 2.0 its still the only real DLC for Failout 4 yet. Cash grab Workshop promising 'go hunt, capture, and tame the wasteland creatures and pit them in the arena against each other' (with NPCs cheering on in the seats) and what did we get? You waste time gathering outrageous amounts of resources to build a simple cage and wait 24 hours to have a monster teleport inside and be flagged as friendly, then you have to build the arena yourself on the bumpy hilly uneven terrain within the small tiny tiny tiny settlement space, then place the creatures inside and watch as your settlers attack the creature instead of watch. :) (Funny how many defend that garbage that could've turned out better via mod(s)). Automatron could've been better, lacked character progression, depth, alternative endings, locations, attire and weapons, and you just end up with another Preston Garvey to deal with. -_-

So in 7 days we'll see just how good Failout 4's 3rd DLC turns out. (Hopefully not as a big of a disaster as Workshop).

While just Point Lookout 2.0 its still the only real DLC for Failout 4 yet. Cash grab Workshop promising 'go hunt, capture, and tame the wasteland creatures and pit them in the arena against each other' (with NPCs cheering on in the seats) and what did we get? You waste time gathering outrageous amounts of resources to build a simple cage and wait 24 hours to have a monster teleport inside and be flagged as friendly, then you have to build the arena yourself on the bumpy hilly uneven terrain within the small tiny tiny tiny settlement space, then place the creatures inside and watch as your settlers attack the creature instead of watch. :) (Funny how many defend that garbage that could've turned out better via mod(s)). Automatron could've been better, lacked character progression, depth, alternative endings, locations, attire and weapons, and you just end up with another Preston Garvey to deal with. -_-

So in 7 days we'll see just how good Failout 4's 3rd DLC turns out. (Hopefully not as a big of a disaster as Workshop).

Automatron has locations, attire, character progression, and weapons.....

Sounds like you haven't played it.

Really it just seems to me that your just another guy parroting off any negative jive just to be here.

Sure you could distill it to another Preston Garvey but at least get more of it right than wrong.

Automatron has locations, attire, character progression, and weapons.....

Sounds like you haven't played it.

Really it just seems to me that your just another guy parroting off any negative jive just to be here.

Sure you could distill it to another Preston Garvey but at least get more of it right than wrong.

Yes, Automatron had all that, but none of it was good. 

I just beat automatron DLC and I have to say it is like watching a monster jet truck get ready for launch and then some misfire happens and it just stalls out popping the parachutes out the back while sitting still:-(

The whole build up to getting to the mechanist is great with only the locations you have to go to being a problem although I don't know if they are chosen from a list or the same place every time. The ending was just plain stupid, I expected a raving mad man or even an escaped robo brain from one of the characters described in the terminal logs but instead I get waaa waaa waaaaaaa (that let down sound heard on tv shows) lol.

One of the locations I had to go to was just between the north of quincy and the atom catz garage which sucked because my character had not yet progressed that far. Didn't take the castle yet thanks to no settlement attacks shut up preston all in one edtion mod.

The initial voice of the mechanist heard in one of the holo tapes found on a dead robot attacker sounds like that guy from star trek voyager his chracter name was suitor I think. He has always been great at playing insane characters so I expected to find some demented guy ready to fight me to the death with some big giant robots at the end and I would just blow his crappy helmet off and take his stuff but nope just a crap ending.

The only thing I enjoy about this DLC is knowing that thanks to the robot work bench, someday there will be some very sexy robot attachments in there maybe even mix it up with synth gen 3 and gen 2s lol. The pervy shit that can be done with assaultrons and bodyslide (hopefully) are enough to keep me playing this dlc later on when people around here finally get it debugged by arthmoor and co and understand how it works. For example build a medical assaultron that heals the pc by fucking them from behind or forcing a bj and blowing a load of some healing chemicals inside the pc when asked for medical assistance through dialogue:-)

How about we keep this thread about Far Harbor?

I'm starting to lose count of just how many FO4-related threads here that got derailed by anti-Beth sneers that have nothing to do with the topic.

fine by me, spoiler alert don't look

its hammer time, just 1 of the new weapons

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Me likey.

• 2 weeks later...

Beat far harbor and have to post some things here that I was thinking about while playing it. After watching the release trailer here I thought dima was going to be the leader of the children of atom not who he turned out to be. Then after finding him but before meeting the children of atom leader I thought there would be another dima type synth as their leader only he would be super evil and tell additional things to valentine. I tried not to laugh as I found dwight schultz running their group and at the same time remembering the wizard character from dragonborn.

The new marine armor has some shitty textures I hope someone fixes it soon and no working taclight wtf?

I'm currently running around with old longfellow as a companion trying to get his perk and dump him back at his settlement. Funny how his voice is the same as the leader of the companions from skyrim.

I heard additional voices in this DLC like the voice of space dandy/togusa and the voice of the old man from ghost in the shell series. Why the hell couldn't they hire those people for the main gaime? I hate how everyone sounds like garrus!

The dalton farm settlement sucks it is so cramped and the only open space is on the beach where all the sea monsters spawn. So glad I am using that no settlement attacks mod with far harbor support.

Why can't the player build fog condensers or buy them from acadia later on? The random radiation thing is annoying I ended up wearing a hazmat suit during the follow longfellow part of the DLC.

I think the diving outfit is for those trunk hunts at wrecked ships, there is probably a few more of them all around the island just for fun blah blah. Makes me think they put some stuff like that around the main game world too.

Just think, every single time you play the game you will have to sit through that hacking quest:-( Would be nice to have a mod that just lets you hack it for 8 intelligence or whatever.

Archived