Malfdawg's BodySlide Conversions

Possibly a stupid, stupid question, but when I install the UUNP version of any of these armors, I get only these options.

attachicon.gifNäyttökuva (1).png

No UNP, 7B etc body options. What am I doing wrong?

hmm I've always been confused by those who use bodyslide in this way.  If you want a 7B or UNP body, why not just start with one? (installing it)

I thought the purpose of bodyslide was to make your own body shape.. The preset sliders should be where you're saving your custom adjustments. Then you can use the same preset for both CBBE and UUNP..

In any case for those bodies all you need to do is scroll down and move the slider to 100% for whichever body shape you want.

Sorry for the late reply, but will try this. It's just that I already have a 7B body installed and yours are the only conversions I have this trouble with. Thanks!

Possibly a stupid, stupid question, but when I install the UUNP version of any of these armors, I get only these options.

hmm I've always been confused by those who use bodyslide in this way.  If you want a 7B or UNP body, why not just start with one? (installing it)

I thought the purpose of bodyslide was to make your own body shape.. The preset sliders should be where you're saving your custom adjustments. Then you can use the same preset for both CBBE and UUNP..

In any case for those bodies all you need to do is scroll down and move the slider to 100% for whichever body shape you want.

Sorry for the late reply, but will try this. It's just that I already have a 7B body installed and yours are the only conversions I have this trouble with. Thanks!

Hey pskaax. been wanting to catch you and say how much i love your Ghita character. Are you planning on uplading her preset?

Hey pskaax. been wanting to catch you and say how much i love your Ghita character. Are you planning on uplading her preset?

Thanks!

I'll send you a PM.

Maybe you'll like this...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76346/?

Don't even know if it's possible to convert something that doesn't have bodyslide files, or add them yourself... Guess that's why I leave it to the experts.

Did not realize that there is an ApachiSkyHair dependency for that outfit, whoops.

These are really cute, with great textures and some sweet Kung fu shoes...

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1343.html

As always, appreciate anything you decide to convert. take care.

Hey Malfdawg, thanks again for pulling out requests, we all appreciate your work. But have you seen this Chapi business......attachicon.gifChapi_JC_Collection_SeveNBase_2.jpg..hmm...attachicon.gifChapi_JC_Collection_SeveNBase_27.jpg..oh. http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-65.html

here is the link

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/page-81

Only 1st armor converted.

Can someone also convert second armor?

Thanks

Wondering if anyone has a problem with Eva Cloth HDT

It clips a lot in my game for some reason and I can't figure out why.

Like the breasts and butt goes through the armor.

I have no problems with all the others though, and I did them the same in bodyslide.

Thanks for all the conversions Malfdawg, they are amazing, especially love the Kitai set, it's soooo fancy.

(And thanks for your help yesterday with the link on Sweet lolita, the first armor in the pack looks like all the others, I tried to rename them in tes5edit but I broke the whole thing as its invisible when I put it on now, so I gave up, I know, I'm bad for breaking that persons mod)

Hey Malfdawg, thanks again for pulling out requests, we all appreciate your work. But have you seen this Chapi business......attachicon.gifChapi_JC_Collection_SeveNBase_2.jpg..hmm...attachicon.gifChapi_JC_Collection_SeveNBase_27.jpg..oh. http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-65.html

here is the link

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/page-81

Only 1st armor converted.

Can someone also convert second armor?

Thanks

UUNP for this would also be nice

here is the link

Vevan...................VEVAN! Thanks for the link but I meant UUNP HDT conversion (I was all into it). Thanks for trying to help out though, good instincts guy...+1.

Wondering if anyone has a problem with Eva Cloth HDT

It clips a lot in my game for some reason and I can't figure out why.

Like the breasts and butt goes through the armor.

I have no problems with all the others though, and I did them the same in bodyslide.

Thanks for all the conversions Malfdawg, they are amazing, especially love the Kitai set, it's soooo fancy.

(And thanks for your help yesterday with the link on Sweet lolita, the first armor in the pack looks like all the others, I tried to rename them in tes5edit but I broke the whole thing as its invisible when I put it on now, so I gave up, I know, I'm bad for breaking that persons mod)

I know what you're talking about, I just updated it with a better version... the UUNP seems to be a lot better, whereas the CBBE still has some issues... you just gotta give it some love in outfit studio where those little errors occur.

I see, I've started using UUNP like maybe 2 days ago so I'm still experimenting with the bodyslide parts.

I'll go mess around and see what happens, I'm just trying to make it fit the 7B bombshell body. I didn't think I can edit it there, I've just been using the in game sliders ;X

I see, I've started using UUNP like maybe 2 days ago so I'm still experimenting with the bodyslide parts.

I'll go mess around and see what happens, I'm just trying to make it fit the 7B bombshell body. I didn't think I can edit it there, I've just been using the in game sliders ;X

I think going Zeroed Sliders on all outfits and bodies in Bodyslide the best idea.

While once you are in game you can use Racemenu (EFF allows you to change the body of your follower) to customize the body of your character to be different than the rest.

I think going Zeroed Sliders on all outfits and bodies in Bodyslide the best idea.

While once you are in game you can use Racemenu (EFF allows you to change the body of your follower) to customize the body of your character to be different than the rest.

Yep, zero sliders is what I did, I've been following Gameplayer's tutorial.

You see, the thing with this one armor mod I just can't get to work is....... it's hard to explain.

It's like the textures are jello, the body just goes through like it's not there lol

I must have broken something again, I always seem to destroy things, like this armor I tried to redirect textures and now my body is invisible when I put it on, sigh.

personally I wouldn't do zeroed sliders, I would use the 7B bombshell -> 100% in bodyslide..

personally I wouldn't do zeroed sliders, I would use the 7B bombshell -> 100% in bodyslide..

Hey Malfdawg. Thanks for updating the Eva cloth, and taking conversion suggestions ( superthanks for that schoolgirl outfit). I was wondering if you could suggest the best (clearest) tutorial on converting modded armors to UUNP? Maybe a video tutorial?

would love to see this one in bodyslide :)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2669-smdr-eandroid-for-7bo/

bump

added..

I noticed a strange behavior of the textures not always loading right when I equip this outfit (both cbbe and uunp), the only way I could get it to look right is to toggle equip/unequip til it fixes.. if anyone knows why this is happening and how to fix it, let me know and I'll implement the fix.

Hey malfdawg, I need your thoughts on this before I mess up my game.

http://imgur.com/htsZkRG

I'm trying to clean up some things, this pack of armor for instance I only use the necklace.

If I delete everything in there, besides "armor" and "texture set" (seems important) and then delete textures and messes of everything else besides this name.

Would that cause problems in my game?

I don't want a shop, the other armor, or being able to craft it, I just like the necklace and add them with additemmenu.

The necklace clips a little but I don't think it can be helped, there's no bodyslide tools for this. It's not bad though.

And thanks for the new upload, I had that happen from time to time where I need to keep re-equipping, not sure why that happens with some armor.