Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

pahe_lives_on-7.1.1 special edition update:

• a minor fix to the "enslave follower" toggle

• updated "no-enslave" faction to be unique of the home sweet home faction
  • updated and added all npceval faction data to its own quest running the quest from the core---data storage for hsh
  • fixed slave aliases no longer store and use stored text - should fix friendly bandit bug (requires a new game to fix this issue)
  • added teleport slave button to slaves listed in debug - to teleport a stuck slave (like if its in the utility cell) to player
  • sandboxing is back :cool:
  • other behavioral changes for swimming and running and sneaking and riding horses
  • young eager emotional changes
  • fixes the slave info spell to show the fear stat on its own line
  • another full day of overhauling some of the factions and adding script properties to the quests and slaves
  • bug fixes to sex training and pose training factions

• bug fixes to punishment dialogs for better consistency

• warning, moreslaves2 patch is a conflict with this update for adding properties that no longer exist and other important properties have been changed--it will be merged in with the next update or after the holidays

• fixed the tied slave properties so they're no longer allowed to sandbox while tied(might require a reboot to take effect)
  • added sweeping behavior and related properties--still needs dialog to activate it
  • all slave packages reviewed so they should all match - also copied those changes to the combat settings where i intended them to be - should fix the bug of slaves falling behind when the player is sneaking
  • added a number of target aliases and packages for more slaves---would have more slaves ready, if i didn't get tired of adding the packages---4 packages needed for each new slave
  • added female condescending voice type....should take effect with the next slave that has an eligible voice type, but requires a reboot to start the quest, any (female condescending)slaves captured without reboot likely will not have pahe dialog
  • changed all the perks so they no longer show up on the slave if the "enslave slave" perk is eligible
  • added "enslave sentient creature" (so far includes giants and falmer)
  • added "enslave automaton" (planning to expand on this more in the future, but for now its a dwarven sphere)
  • removed restrain dialog for automatons

the new perks are still optional via mcm as usual, the toggles should show up immediately(function might require a reboot)

additional warning, if you choose to enslave any dwemer robots or automatons---dd and zaz devices can break the game on those slaves if given to them thru the pahe dialogs

• fixed slave aliases will be more consistent (renames them all to start from 001 instead of 2 other aliases before it)
  • 50 slave patch copied to the esm file for others to make use of without the esp (other testers have informed me the esm should be usable in skyrim second edition)

the new voice types as listed above ("female condescending" and "young and eager") should have inform enslaved dialogs, fight dialogs, repect dialogs, and punishment dialogs

-still need dialogs to stop fighting and/or stop respecting and still need dialogs to sex a tied slave and still need greeting dialogs and release topics

7.1.1-full-install doesn't have a fomod directory, MO is confused.

I mean I can just install it manually to a MO directory, but I'm guessing it's not supposed to be happening.

ok, i'll have to look into making fomod with the next update, was hoping adding the data folder would be enough

just fixing the conflict listing for creature framework - not believed to be an issue with the current release

additional typo corrections and listing of the fix to "imperial captain" in the main quest

Edited by CliftonJD

continueing from HSH trread no reason to clutter there iwth pahe stuff.

clifton can u check the npc narri in falkreath. ive had no trouble with enslaveing recently but her. i tried all 3 methods health,sleep and the enslave target and she always bugs never gets the dialgue options for enslavement.

ive checcked all my mods and besides visual changes only 1 mod changes her factions and that is this

it changes her faction to marriage faction. do u think that could be reason why enslavement bugs on her? if it is then that means any mod that chanes marrage faction would cause issues.

dialog bugs aren't covered under faction - i'll need the voice type listed from the mcm to determine her issues and whether its a new bug or already covered in the upcoming [wip]

narri sounds familiar tho, i think she works at the local tavern in falkreath -

i'll see about whipping up a test game with her

Jul 30, 2014 · Narri is a Nord citizen who works at the Dead Man's Drink, an inn located in Falkreath. She works for Valga Vinicia. Narri wakes up at 9am, and immediately ...

ok, that doesn't sound good there, but i'll look into it and let ya know

you'll need to see if that remains true in your game from the mcm in pahe, her voice type will be listed as female nord--if that's your issue with her you've found the rare bug in layam's additional voice types that i removed in 7.x

so far the only current fix for that issue is a new game using the latest versions, but you can try cleaning the save - we have clean save instructions on the first page of the support thread for keeping your slaves (if you've already tried that then at least we know cleaning the save won't help)

if however you get a different voice type listed there and still have issues with her then you've got my attention

Two things that are error. Unless load order issue.

1. My slave is stuck in fucking animation after fucking them

2. Slave attacks if I try getting them out the animation

Oh and mod refuses to install via Nexus mod, which forces me to manually indtall

wow, a new bug

lol, how the hell that happen

that script hasn't changed in 7.x so i'll need to see your log to understand it better

Not sure what yo umean by log, unelss you meant load order.

Another bug I notice. This is more direct to manual installation. My Mod configuration noticed this mod, but is identified as unknown and the restart feature does not want to compute.

Also to add in, I moved around the paradise hall related mods after reading through page two when you suggest to put any paradise related esp mods right underneath its esm after the esm loads. Strangely, the animation turn to distress for the victim and after the delay, she gets back up and doesn't attack me. However, after rapping a second time is when she turn hostile while being raped.

So in a way, it's the load order, but that is the best I can do. Plus, putting all the paradise mods right below paradise.esm first over heavy mods such as frost, ai overhaul, dual redux, etc. is a very bad idea. But that's my opinion :P

Not sure what yo umean by log, unelss you meant load order.

Another bug I notice. This is more direct to manual installation. My Mod configuration noticed this mod, but is identified as unknown and the restart feature does not want to compute.

Also to add in, I moved around the paradise hall related mods after reading through page two when you suggest to put any paradise related esp mods right underneath its esm after the esm loads. Strangely, the animation turn to distress for the victim and after the delay, she gets back up and doesn't attack me. However, after rapping a second time is when she turn hostile while being raped.

So in a way, it's the load order, but that is the best I can do. Plus, putting all the paradise mods right below paradise.esm first over heavy mods such as frost, ai overhaul, dual redux, etc. is a very bad idea. But that's my opinion :P

papyrus log:

if there's no log then you haven't enabled it in your game settings:

open Documents\My Games\skyrim

open skyrim.ini

edit the papyrus line so it looks like this:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

now when you play you will have logs for us to help you fix your problems

cliftonjd im glad to report on testing with the wip narri can now be enslaved. i swaped to the previous version to test again and on that version her dialogue would bug so whatever u did fixed that.

on the stuck in sex i didnt get that. and him being attacked by the slave sounds more like a brawl bug issue. is he useing the newest brawl bug fixer the modern one?

clifton can u check the npc narri in falkreath. ive had no trouble with enslaveing recently but her. i tried all 3 methods health,sleep and the enslave target and she always bugs never gets the dialgue options for enslavement.

ive checcked all my mods and besides visual changes only 1 mod changes her factions and that is this

it changes her faction to marriage faction. do u think that could be reason why enslavement bugs on her? if it is then that means any mod that chanes marrage faction would cause issues.

Narri is a female nord, voice type FemaleNord

Default factions are: CrimeFactionFalkreath, FalkreathDeadMansDrinkFaction, JobsInnServer, TownFalkreathFaction

She is flagged as unique, is named, but is not essential.

She has no keywords and no attached scripts to the actor.  She is used in 4 dialog scenes that play randomly in the inn and she has a line of dialog that helps start the Moss Mother quest.

She is a Rival of Bolund, Solaf and Siddgeir.  She is an employee of Valga (owns the inn) and Tekla is her sister.

She frequently says "Shor's bones! A handsome man in Falkreath." when greeting a male character (always found that amusing).

cliftonjd im glad to report on testing with the wip narri can now be enslaved. i swaped to the previous version to test again and on that version her dialogue would bug so whatever u did fixed that.

on the stuck in sex i didnt get that. and him being attacked by the slave sounds more like a brawl bug issue. is he useing the newest brawl bug fixer the modern one?

ok, that's even more weird that it wasn't working before and yet somehow i've fixed it...ah well, good to hear its working now atleast

Narri is a female nord, voice type FemaleNord

Default factions are: CrimeFactionFalkreath, FalkreathDeadMansDrinkFaction, JobsInnServer, TownFalkreathFaction

She is flagged as unique, is named, but is not essential.

She has no keywords and no attached scripts to the actor.  She is used in 4 dialog scenes that play randomly in the inn and she has a line of dialog that helps start the Moss Mother quest.

She is a Rival of Bolund, Solaf and Siddgeir.  She is an employee of Valga (owns the inn) and Tekla is her sister.

She frequently says "Shor's bones! A handsome man in Falkreath." when greeting a male character (always found that amusing).

politeness written into her character: she treats the ladies with the same respect level

Here are the logs you requested.

Also, another note to take. This mod doesn't seem to understand that slaves are not suppose to be riding horses if convient horses mod is active, but could be a compatibility issue, whom knows. All I know though is that she stays on the horse unless I attack her, then she goes aggressive.

I know the slave mod back then, if I attack a slave even without choosing punishment option, they never attacked back.

Anyway, that's all the bugs I've found out. Load order is fixed to where I put all paradise on the bottom except for its esm, just for sanity keeping

SexLabDebug.0.log

SexLabDebug.1.log

SexLabDebug.2.log

SexLabDebug.3.log

Hello guys,

I ask for a little clarification for incompetent:

"if also using this with sd, load pahe after sd"

"Sd" means "SD + (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced)"?

thanks in advance

yes, that's correct

Here are the logs you requested.

those are not papyrus logs, i asked for papyrus logs and explained how and where to get them...

Also, another note to take. This mod doesn't seem to understand that slaves are not suppose to be riding horses if convient horses mod is active, but could be a compatibility issue, whom knows. All I know though is that she stays on the horse unless I attack her, then she goes aggressive.

the only incompatibility there is that the mod won't let her off the horse once she's on (and that she's fighting back)- as listed in my change notes with this version i've told the slaves its ok to ride horses cuz it only made sense to me if you're riding a horse the slave should be riding horses as well so they don't fall behind

I know the slave mod back then, if I attack a slave even without choosing punishment option, they never attacked back.

Anyway, that's all the bugs I've found out. Load order is fixed to where I put all paradise on the bottom except for its esm, just for sanity keeping

i don't know what your problem is with slaves turning aggressive towards the player until you give me the papyrus logs i've asked for

this bugged me for half the day today:

ok, that's even more weird that it wasn't working before and yet somehow i've fixed it...ah well, good to hear its working now atleast

7.0 was about fixing the bugs caused by the unfinished voice types that layam and i added

dialog bugs aren't covered under faction - i'll need the voice type listed from the mcm to determine her issues and whether its a new bug or already covered in the upcoming [wip]

narri sounds familiar tho, i think she works at the local tavern in falkreath - i'll see about whipping up a test game with her

Jul 30, 2014 · Narri is a Nord citizen who works at the Dead Man's Drink, an inn located in Falkreath. She works for Valga Vinicia. Narri wakes up at 9am, and immediately ...

ok, that doesn't sound good there, but i'll look into it and let ya know

the fact its fixed now, but it wasn't fixed before means that another mod has changed that voice type away from nord ( i personally tested her as you asked and she had a female nord voice)

a brief history before i release the next update:

layam was in the beginning stages of a few new voice types in paradise halls that left the nord voice type just far enough along to cause dialog issues for some users that were so specific, it was hard for me to track down (and harder to fix) those issues until i expanded on it in pahe version 6.x and made my own voice type based on it (young and eager).

in the 6.x series i still hadn't found those voice types yet so i didn't even know my changes were taking effect until the beta series leading upto version 7...

1 of my testers reported issues with enslaving custom followers after adding the option to toggle it (we started testing the new toggle before release)

that was finally something specific enough i could test and reproduce - basically the new voice type i was adding was a common voice type used for custom followers and a common mod used here that we couldn't track down the issues with---wenches!!!

so as a result of these findings, knowing that my new voice type was based on layam's original nord voice type - i now knew exactly what was causing the dialog bugs and why they were more common to those mods.

in 7.0 i fixed these bugs for new users by removing all of the additional voice types, but i wasn't aware when in posted it that removing that type of data requires a new or cleaned save or i'd have warned everybody---failure to clean the save will make those issues worse for the voice types effected(almost no other harm from it, but those games will fail to reboot as well(if the need arises))

i still kept all that data stored away in the beta versions i've been working on with plans to complete those voice types - in order to fix the dialog issues the way it was intended required all dialogs already in pah(e) to be duplicated to nords and again to "young and eager". which up until about a week ago was how things went and the week before that i added "female condescending" to that list to cover a new issue reported.

it was discovered that the nord voice quest had gotten too far out of control recently so its been postponed yet again

. i'll take the credit for that mistake of expanding it too far when i was experimenting with it in version 6.x, but if i hadn't it would still be so sparse that it was nearly impossible to replicate and i have a hard time fixing a bug i can't replicate...

...anyhow all of this is why the next version is being listed as a [wip]

its still incomplete, but far enough along to call it functional and let everybody use the new features and bug fixes included with it

the 2 voice types i've highlighted in green there would be what i added into this update - the young and eager voice type i had chosen some time in version 6 for some reason i think it was just odd for her them to sound the way they did so i felt it would be a good choice for a new voice to add in, but the female condescending voice type was actually added in as mod support for the following much more consistent bugs:

......{log snipped from this quote due to the final problem being unrelated to papyrus}
Plugin list:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SOGS.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Evil Lair of Hydra.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
Children+SoulGems.esm
Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm
LOLIJPVoices.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
fox_shop.esm
CompanionArissa.esm
JoshenLamaara v1.esm
OSA.esm
paradise_halls.esm
12FemaleBrows.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Brows.esp
Feminine Females.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone_DG&DB.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
FoxMerged.esp
Aradia Lace Dress.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost.esp
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
NeutralHjerim.esp
RiversideLodge.esp
Imperial Real Estate - Vanguards Cabin.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Command Dragon.esp
Long lost smelters by Hyralux.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyUI.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
Size does matter.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
SSLToys.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
WATER-RND Patch.esp
WATER DG + DB.esp
XPMSE.esp
vAutosaveManager.esp
Facelight.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
iHUD.esp
Argonian Access.esp
FNIS.esp
Proudspire Manor Bug Fixes.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Breast Size Scaling for NPCs.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - HSR.esp
SOTGenesisMod.esp
Genesis Dragonborn Patch.esp
Serana No Hood.esp
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
SOGS.esp
Fast Respawns And Rich Merchants.esp
Ash Pile Expiration.esp
The Manipulator.esp
BrighterTorches.esp
Abundant Enchantments.esp
unp_bbp130-3.0.esp
Abandoned Temple.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
JemWM.esp
zzLSAR.esp
ClothesMerge.esp
ChaPi Clothing.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp
JullyBeauty.esp
SBF All In One Vanilla.esp
ArissaAppearance.esp
Fantastic Imperial Follower.esp
Hermit.esp
AR_Alice_Follower.esp
zMirai.esp
Elwyn - YuiH StandAlone Follower.esp
Anima Follower.esp
Biyao.esp
Victoria Velina Revamped.esp
Alisa Sis.esp
CerwidenCompanion.esp
CerwidenAppearanceKR.esp
CristinaFollower.esp
ErynielElfV2.esp
OK_Rosalie.esp
Follower - Eleonora.esp
_Anglalys.esp
Follower_Cynthia.esp
GMXillia.esp
JoshenLamaara v2.esp
Leiyane Follower.esp
schltz's character.esp
MTNKFollowerNoah.esp
Marcia Follower.esp
ntg.esp
Shia - follower.esp
Silmeria14224.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
TRex_Sviesa.esp
GoddessDiana.esp
TisseFollower.esp
yuxi.esp
FollowerSha.esp
teleiya.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
ViljaAppearance.esp
jh_people2.esp
JH_Companion.esp
banditfemale.esp
jh_ELF.esp
ForswornFemale.esp
Donyaakin.esp
JH_dragonborn.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
jh_dawnguard.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
KZstyle-DARKELF.esp
KZstyle-HIGHELF.esp
MBWSLGF - Jordis.esp
MBWSHeroines_SeranaSBFver.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp

unfortunately we haven't touched the female condescending voice yet so the only thing i can think of is either your load order - try moving pahe to the end of your load order or you have an actual conflicting mod thats leaving no trace

if you keep getting issues with that same voice type i'd say likely 1 of the elf mods you have there, but if other voices are effected or its some other race entirely then maybe the banditfemale

if they're all that same voice type female condescending, i can get you a patch over the weekend

the bad news is that voices types take longer than a weekend to fix...

the good news is i've fixed the problems for both of you now so this is mostly about fitting the pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle for everybody else

•   what i see here is a pattern of other mods trying to change the default voice types of the npc's so that pahe is unable to do that
  • in pah(e) we have our own default voice type (eventoned) so if another mod decides to alter the voice type of the npc then a conflict arises in which the slave has no dialog (unless it falls under those 2 new voices i've added here)
  • i'm hoping there aren't any more voices out there being altered, but if anybody should ever find this problem again i'll need the voice type of the effected slave(s) from the mcm to fix it
  • next week i leave for 2 weeks, if this problem comes up before i return from vacation you'll need to message it to me for best results so it doesn't get buried in the thread
  • if i don't hear of any new dialog issues with the slaves, i'll start working the silent voices next (after the holidays) along side what's left of the nord voice...there are a few i've found already that pah(e) is unable to assign a voice to - fortunately they have dialogs, but for some reason or other they're just captioned in with subtitles or fuz captions so i aim to give them real voices like they had before they became slaves
Edited by CliftonJD

here a list of the voice mods i have

VVE - Vanilla Voice Expansion

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul

Follower Commentary Overhaul

thats all i can see that adds actualy voices.

i have 2 other that add voice packages for custom followers but i even tested and those enslaved fine.

i have one follower that has a mcm and a option to allow other npc to use her lines also do u think that could cause a issue?

here a list of the voice mods i have

VVE - Vanilla Voice Expansion

Follower Commentary Overhaul

thats all i can see that adds actualy voices.

i have 2 other that add voice packages for custom followers but i even tested and those enslaved fine.

i have one follower that has a mcm and a option to allow other npc to use her lines also do u think that could cause a issue?

that second link hit it dead on the nose i'd say:

based on the relationship the NPC has with player that works with the existing dialogue from the game.

fresh caught slaves lose relationship value with the player, but what confuses me there is that if that's the problem then why only that 1 specific npc...

the last link there looks pretty specific to followers and even lists the effected followers

so the only thing that really makes sense from that list of mods would be if fco effected other npc's that aren't listed or if the voice expansion mod somehow made a mistake when it was altering the female nord voice and somehow assigned that voice to another voice type

its either that or somehow the combination of these mods has interacted in a way to cause adverse reactions cuz none of them list narria from falkreath, but if any of your mods change her to an eligible follower it might make her eligible for 2 of those mods listed above to effect her

edit:

more info i missed the first time from that second link:

NPCs who dislike you (not bandits and forsworn, but citizens of towns and cities) will have more insults to say and may even completely stop talking to you if you continue to pester them.

Edited by CliftonJD

clifton did u re-upload the 7.1.1 wip anytime after the original upload?

was wondering as i re did my merge patch removing some mods and all sudden game wouldn't load start menu so it wind up being the pahe sl extension. so went to reinstall it first to see if that fix it. it wind up being the original 7.1.1 wip i installed sl extension was 100kb smaller than the version i downloaded a few min ago. well replacing it with the bigger sl extinction esp fixed the no menu so no idea why it was smaller.

on RDO checked ingame and it has a way u can target a npc and forbid rdo from working on them. so if RDO is a problem then disableing it for that npc should fix it.

well about to do a play with the wip so see what comes up. lets see if i don't break it :angel: .

clifton did u re-upload the 7.1.1 wip anytime after the original upload?

was wondering as i re did my merge patch removing some mods and all sudden game wouldn't load start menu so it wind up being the pahe sl extension. so went to reinstall it first to see if that fix it. it wind up being the original 7.1.1 wip i installed sl extension was 100kb smaller than the version i downloaded a few min ago. well replacing it with the bigger sl extinction esp fixed the no menu so no idea why it was smaller.

on RDO checked ingame and it has a way u can target a npc and forbid rdo from working on them. so if RDO is a problem then disableing it for that npc should fix it.

well about to do a play with the wip so see what comes up. lets see if i don't break it :angel: .

haven't re-uploaded it so the best guess would be bad download

ok, good luck

edit:

NPCs who dislike you (not bandits and forsworn, but citizens of towns and cities) will have more insults to say and may even completely stop talking to you if you continue to pester them.

Ah, now that sucks. That's a great mod but that also seems like too much incompatibility for you to mess with.

I noticed in the 711 version you can have the option to enslave giants and falmer. is this working now with MNC or something?

between the improvements to both mods and the number of users testing it without any bugs reported back from it, i've adjusted the conflict rating on the main page to reflect that 7.x versions appear to be immune to those problems.

i'll also admit that i tested those creatures with creature features, not creature framework tho so its still upto you to tell me if you run into any problems with it again -- those creatures will indeed be effected by creature framework and mnc - the improvements those mods have made seem to be that they no longer effect non-creature males like they once did....

...but, i don't believe any problems will arrise with it like they did before becuz those things were made for creatures, not npc's

edit:

Ah, now that sucks. That's a great mod but that also seems like too much incompatibility for you to mess with.

:dodgy: yikes :exclamation:

Edited by CliftonJD