Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

clifton haveing a slight mcm issue. ive always used a 5button mouse for skyrim and i bind the pahe keys to the m5 and m4 keys(its the keys at my thumb). with the 7.1.1 wip to set the keys have to keep hitting them mutiple times to get it to set and this error is in log. didnt have this issue with prevouss versions this started on 7.1.1 wip

[12/10/2016 - 06:23:26PM] error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [PAHConfig (51009157)].pah_mcm.OnPageReset() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line ?
    [PAHConfig (51009157)].pah_mcm.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [PAHConfig (51009157)].pah_mcm.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (35000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line ?

it does set just takes mutiple hits of the button to regester and its only pahe that does it. any other mcm i can go to and set them instaly.

the error only repeats while u try to set the key so its not a big issue just something for u to look at if u wind up doing more mcm work on pahe

In playing around with making an integration patch for this and TDFPP,

one of the things I'm wondering about is the right set of conditions for success in turning a slave into a prostitute. What I've so far is roughly (pardon my pseudo-code):

zdfFactionSlave.factionRank >= 0 && PAHRespectful.factionRank >= 0 && PAHBETied.factionRank < 0 &&

(something to check the slave won't run away)

For the last part, I'm thinking something like:

(PAHLeashed.factionRank >= 0 || PAHSubmission.factionRank >= GlobalRunawayThreshold)

But I don't see anything that jumps out at me as a GlobalRunawayThreshold. What's the best way to check if a slave has passed the user configurable runaway threshold and are there better (faster, more logical, etc) ways to do any of above?

we already have a tdf prostitution patch so i'm confused why you'd want another or what you're trying to make here, but...

a leashed slave isn't a faction, that's a keyword worn on the leash collar or devious device so use:

get WornHasKeyword PAHRestraintLeash [KYWD:0x04BE3C]

next the runaway value isn't a global, its just an integer value set from the mcm:

runAwayValue

State SLAVE_runaway

Event OnSliderOpenST()

SetSliderDialogStartValue(runAwayValue)

SetSliderDialogDefaultValue(60)

SetSliderDialogRange(10, 100)

SetSliderDialogInterval(1)

EndEvent

Event OnSliderAcceptST(float value)

runAwayValue = value As int

SetSliderOptionValueST(runAwayValue)

EndEvent

Event OnDefaultST()

runAwayValue = 60

SetSliderOptionValueST(runAwayValue)

EndEvent

Event OnHighlightST()

SetInfoText("$PAHE_SettingInfo_RunAway")

EndEvent

EndState

this here is how we check the canrunaway from the pahslave script:

Bool Function CanRunAway()

If PAH.Config.leashToggle

return !(actor_alias.leashed || behaviour == "tied" || actor_alias.HasKeyword(PAH.defeatActive) || actor_alias.HasLeashEquipped())

Else

return !(actor_alias.leashed || behaviour == "tied" || actor_alias.HasKeyword(PAH.defeatActive))

EndIf

EndFunction

you checked for the tied behavior with the proper faction, but note that script doesn't take into account the submission value for runaway, only the leash values

next we check for the runaway values from the pahslavemind script:

Bool Function RunAwayByFormula()

If (slave.actor_alias.CanChangeStates())

Float chance = base_chance_run_away * 0.5

chance = (chance * SubmissionChanceMultiplier(0, PAH.Config.runAwayValue, inverted = true))

chance = (chance * RecentlyPunishedChanceMultiplier(inverted = true))

if RandomFloat() < chance

slave.RunAway()

return true

endif

EndIf

return false

EndFunction

any more questions or if you don't quite understand those ask away, but i leave the 13th for 2week vacation with family

anything after that you'll need to leave me a message til i get back

Thank you for the obvious amount of hard work that has been put into this mod.

I've looked in the changes log for 7.1.1 did the boost submission spell get removed or did I do something wrong when installing?

While I'm here is there any mods out there that can adjust the stats of slaves? Like Fighting, Anger, Ect.

ya, i mentioned it would be removed in the next version when it was pointed out to me in the hsh thread - forgot to mention it in the change notes or rather never saw point to mentioning it since it was never added to the player in any of the code. it was there as a test spell from the looks of it, but players chose to abuse it like a cheat

home sweet home is mentioned in the recommended mods section of the main page for training slaves

Yeah, that's kinda what I want to do with it (cheat). I use home sweet home. It's a nice mod but, until you have a perfect slave they can only train up to their level.

The drop submission is still in are you planning to leave it or remove it? it helps with the training by lowering submission you get more opportunity to train them through dialog.

Ya know. I've been a registered member of LL for 4 years and this is the first time I've been interested enough in a mod to actually post. You have done some really great work with this. Thank you

no, drop submission can stay, the player still needs to earn that back of their own (or thru hsh)

i  like to experiment with my training methods sometimes change it up a bit - lately i'll have 1 slave tied with iron cuffs while the other slave is yoked and told to fight until they'v had a bit of training time with it then i'm swap tied slave with yoked slave

clifton haveing a slight mcm issue. ive always used a 5button mouse for skyrim and i bind the pahe keys to the m5 and m4 keys(its the keys at my thumb). with the 7.1.1 wip to set the keys have to keep hitting them mutiple times to get it to set and this error is in log. didnt have this issue with prevouss versions this started on 7.1.1 wip

[12/10/2016 - 06:23:26PM] error: Cannot access an element of a None array

stack:

[PAHConfig (51009157)].pah_mcm.OnPageReset() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line ?

[PAHConfig (51009157)].pah_mcm.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?

[PAHConfig (51009157)].pah_mcm.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (35000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line ?

it does set just takes mutiple hits of the button to regester and its only pahe that does it. any other mcm i can go to and set them instaly.

the error only repeats while u try to set the key so its not a big issue just something for u to look at if u wind up doing more mcm work on pahe

if you didn't have the issue on previous versios then i'm guessing you likely have something stopping up the papyrus engine: the mcm script hasn't changed for the hotkey values or page reset values

now if you had this in version 7 as well then it would make sense as certain things had to be changed in version 7 when bugs were discovered with the way things were done like that element of none array stack - that's usually a slave count of 0 (0 is not an integer value, but the slave count is)

i suggested to blabla how to fix that when it was still his work, but he put the script fix in the wrong place so when i suggested not to reset if there are no slaves, it made new bugs if the last slave was given to hsh or sold...so i had to undo his fix and the bug is still something i'll need to look at, but i've got a feeling i'll need to reword or restructure it somewhere else

not quite sure how i'm going to handle that yet so its on hold for now

we already have a tdf prostitution patch so i'm confused why you'd want another or what you're trying to make here, but...

[...]

Thanks! I hadn't yet downloaded 7.1.1 and so hadn't seen the TDF patch (maybe it was in the previous version too and I missed that as well.) Anyway, I looked the patch over just now and got some ideas. In a nutshell what I'm trying to do is overhaul the dialogue flow in TDF to better fit with a world with slavery in a lore-friendly way, so I'm changing or removing almost every recruitment-related line in TDF and adding a few more.

Thanks for code and the tip on leashed! Much for me to consider there. I should have checked the Referenced By tab as I would have seen the leashed faction isn't really used. I'm trying to do this without script changes as I've not come across the source for TDF or any licensing info, so all dialog and quest content and conditions for now.

[...]

Thanks! I hadn't yet downloaded 7.1.1 and so hadn't seen the TDF patch (maybe it was in the previous version too and I missed that as well.) Anyway, I looked the patch over just now and got some ideas. In a nutshell what I'm trying to do is overhaul the dialogue flow in TDF to better fit with a world with slavery in a lore-friendly way, so I'm changing or removing almost every recruitment-related line in TDF and adding a few more.

the patch was around some time in the 6.x series by popular demand, but moved from the main page to a subfolder of the main download in 7.x

Thanks for code and the tip on leashed! Much for me to consider there. I should have checked the Referenced By tab as I would have seen the leashed faction isn't really used.

now that you mention it, i'm a bit surprised the faction isn't used anywhere...maybe its old, dunno

doesn't seem to be any other way to get those values

i'll make a note to look into adding them to the faction, but the faction will be used for the leash spell, not the collar and there's not so much usage of the spell since the toggle was added for "advanced leashcollar" and set as default

I'm trying to do this without script changes as I've not come across the source for TDF or any licensing info, so all dialog and quest content and conditions for now.

once you have permission to mod tdf, the source code is in the bsa - use a "bsa unpacker"

you can still check for worn keywords with the code i provided above in tesedit - that function was pasted in here from tesedit

edit:

the faction is already set, but its as i was describing above - the faction is in the pahactoralias script:

Bool __leashed = false

Bool Property leashed

Bool Function Get()

return __leashed

EndFunction

Function set(Bool value)

if !__leashed && value

OnLeashed()

elseif __leashed && !value

OnUnleashed()

endif

__leashed = value

SetInFaction(PAHLeashed, __leashed)

SetHasSpell(PAHLeashSpell, __leashed)

EndFunction

EndProperty

ObjectReference __leash_point

ObjectReference Property leash_point

ObjectReference Function get()

return __leash_point

EndFunction

Function set(ObjectReference value)

PAHLeashPointScript old_leash_point = __leash_point as PAHLeashPointScript

__leash_point = value

if old_leash_point != None && !PAH.LeashPointInUse(old_leash_point)

old_leash_point.Remove()

endif

OnLeashPointChanged()

EndFunction

EndProperty

that's for the spell, not the collar tho....

Edited by CliftonJD

Just want to inform you this mod still doesn't work for Nexus Mod Manager.

I read it in your manual instructions.

I've been having an issue with your mod too, showing unknown file, restart mod and it won't restart. I reinstalled it to try again

ok post your papyrus log

Here's one of the latest logs., Unsure if this is what you want or want Nexus logs, but I'll check nexus.

I decided to give you all 4

i'm seeing a number of issues with sloppy mods not cleaning up their own messes, but the biggest issue i'm seeing is dirty save followed by xpmse spam from the cloak effect followed by some issues with fnis sexy move

if you had an older paradise halls or any version of pahe before 7 on this save, you'll need to use the clean save instructions provided on the first page of the support thread:

final trouble shooting methods if that's still not fixing it:

• Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again

due to the number of scripts you have running there, i'd suggest you use the console to "coc qasmoke" then disable the xpmse cloak effect from the mcm before attempting the above reinstall

good luck

Here's one of the latest logs., Unsure if this is what you want or want Nexus logs, but I'll check nexus.

i'm seeing a number of issues with sloppy mods not cleaning up their own messes, but the biggest issue i'm seeing is dirty save followed by xpmse spam from the cloak effect followed by some issues with fnis sexy move

if you had an older paradise halls or any version of pahe before 7 on this save, you'll need to use the clean save instructions provided on the first page of the support thread:

• Save your game

due to the number of scripts you have running there, i'd suggest you use the console to "coc qasmoke" then disable the xpmse cloak effect from the mcm before attempting the above reinstall

good luck

Crap... which means I'll be fighting against three aggressive slaves, unless the tie up method seizes that opportunity.

I'll have to do all this when I get to Hearthfire, so I can bind my other slaves to prevent clean up work.

Hopefully, this all works

• Save your game

good luck

Crap... which means I'll be fighting against three aggressive slaves, unless the tie up method seizes that opportunity.

I'll have to do all this when I get to Hearthfire, so I can bind my other slaves to prevent clean up work.

Hopefully, this all works

sorry, it was unavoidable to fix other issues until i have time to finish certain content of the original mod

Um wow... so I used the bootup spell in my game, restarted the entire paradise halls, and suddenly your mod now works.

Well now, I guess I won't need to go through those steps. But I am going to create a clean save.

The other messy errors you saw in the papyrus. Do they conflict in anyway with this mod? Or anything with Defeat?

Been having an issue with female aggressors not applying female aggressive animations to male characters of late, and was wondering if that's part of the mess

Um wow... so I used the bootup spell in my game, restarted the entire paradise halls, and suddenly your mod now works.

Well now, I guess I won't need to go through those steps. But I am going to create a clean save.

The other messy errors you saw in the papyrus. Do they conflict in anyway with this mod? Or anything with Defeat?

Been having an issue with female aggressors not applying female aggressive animations to male characters of late, and was wondering if that's part of the mess

animation issues you're experiencing look like part of the issue with fnis sexy move

Hello,

If I'm looking for some stable version of the mod, and expect better future compatibility, which version would you suggest?

Thank you

7.1.1 user upgrading from anything before pahe7 require new game or cleaned save to fix dialog issues, but 7.0 new users will not need to restart to fix those dialog issues - only need restart from 7 to 7.1.1 to fix the friendly bandits bugs

a brief history before i release the next update:

layam was in the beginning stages of a few new voice types in paradise halls that left the nord voice type just far enough along to cause dialog issues for some users that were so specific, it was hard for me to track down (and harder to fix) those issues until i expanded on it in pahe version 6.x and made my own voice type based on it (young and eager).

in the 6.x series i still hadn't found those voice types yet so i didn't even know my changes were taking effect until the beta series leading upto version 7...

1 of my testers reported issues with enslaving custom followers after adding the option to toggle it (we started testing the new toggle before release)

that was finally something specific enough i could test and reproduce - basically the new voice type i was adding was a common voice type used for custom followers and a common mod used here that we couldn't track down the issues with---wenches!!!

so as a result of these findings, knowing that my new voice type was based on layam's original nord voice type - i now knew exactly what was causing the dialog bugs and why they were more common to those mods.

in 7.0 i fixed these bugs for new users by removing all of the additional voice types, but i wasn't aware when in posted it that removing that type of data requires a new or cleaned save or i'd have warned everybody---failure to clean the save will make those issues worse for the voice types effected(almost no other harm from it, but those games will fail to reboot as well(if the need arises))

i still kept all that data stored away in the beta versions i've been working on with plans to complete those voice types - in order to fix the dialog issues the way it was intended required all dialogs already in pah(e) to be duplicated to nords and again to "young and eager". which up until about a week ago was how things went and the week before that i added "female condescending" to that list to cover a new issue reported.

it was discovered that the nord voice quest had gotten too far out of control recently so its been postponed yet again. i'll take the credit for that mistake of expanding it too far when i was experimenting with it in version 6.x, but if i hadn't it would still be so sparse that it was nearly impossible to replicate and i have a hard time fixing a bug i can't replicate...

...anyhow all of this is why the next version is being listed as a [wip]

its still incomplete, but far enough along to call it functional and let everybody use the new features and bug fixes included with it

wip means work in progress, not to be confused with beta or unstable

everything in this version is proven to be more stable than its predecessors

You said coc qasmoke. How do I return to my original area?

unfortunately there's no easy way to do that, if you remember the area you were in you can type help and the location name without any spaces from the console for the cell id to return to with another coc command

here's a page listing coc locations in skyrim:

http://www.skyrimsearch.com/categories/cells

Well somehow I managed to bork up my install. I wanted to get rid of some mods so I cleared everything just installed what I wanted and started a new game. Now when I use the slider for max enslave health it will not save but, what's odd is the other MCM page sliders work fine.  I have tried 3 different versions of jcontainers to no avail. Maybe I am missing a dependency that loot doesn't know about? Does anyone have any idea why?

Well somehow I managed to bork up my install. I wanted to get rid of some mods so I cleared everything just installed what I wanted and started a new game. Now when I use the slider for max enslave health it will not save but, what's odd is the other MCM page sliders work fine.  I have tried 3 different versions of jcontainers to no avail. Maybe I am missing a dependency that loot doesn't know about? Does anyone have any idea why?

jcontainers is only used for the renamer, nothing to do with the health slider

visual aspect of the health slider is known to not display properly, if its beyond appearance and not accepting the changes in game either then i can remove the slider in a future update...

visual aspect of the health slider is known to not display properly, if its beyond appearance and not accepting the changes in game either then i can remove the slider in a future update...

Ok I'll test to see if it's cosmetic or actually not working. It's just weird because it worked perfectly when I went from 7 to 711. But the fresh install is what messed up. Is it possible to get the ver prior to 7.1.1? I want to try to install it then uninstall then install 7.1.1 to see if there is something left behind that makes it work. I have an old version of WISE to do a before and after system capture.

Update: It seems to be more than cosmetic. It's weird because I move it to 100 but, it doesn't trigger. It sets itself back to 0 but, seems to trigger at around 50 to 70% health. Is there another way to set it? Global Variable or something?

Ok I'll test to see if it's cosmetic or actually not working. It's just weird because it worked perfectly when I went from 7 to 711. But the fresh install is what messed up. Is it possible to get the ver prior to 7.1.1? I want to try to install it then uninstall then install 7.1.1 to see if there is something left behind that makes it work. I have an old version of WISE to do a before and after system capture.

about the only thing left behind would be a dirty save with friendly bandits bug, but if you really want to try it you could install 6.2.2 then upgrade it to 7 so long as you don't start skyrim before the upgrade or additional bugs occur from content removed

about the only thing left behind would be a dirty save with friendly bandits bug, but if you really want to try it you could install 6.2.2 then upgrade it to 7 so long as you don't start skyrim before the upgrade or additional bugs occur from content removed

Ok I give up. I have tried going through all the versions and updating. I have waited to install until after the opening scene. I have uninstalled, clean saved and reinstalled. I just can not get the slider to work again but, I swear it was working before I did a clean installed. I just wanted to get rid of some mods I was not really using to cut down on the over head.  Even without that setting the mod works perfectly and is great fun.  CliftonJD I cannot praise you enough.

Ok I give up. I have tried going through all the versions and updating. I have waited to install until after the opening scene. I have uninstalled, clean saved and reinstalled. I just can not get the slider to work again but, I swear it was working before I did a clean installed. I just wanted to get rid of some mods I was not really using to cut down on the over head.  Even without that setting the mod works perfectly and is great fun.  CliftonJD I cannot praise you enough.

i've never used it so i can't vouche for how long its had the issue

i think in version 6 all the toggles were on the left side, maybe its having issues with getting moved over from the new toggles on the menu

Hey is this intended? I got 5 slaves and only 3 of them have dialog for prostitution.

You have to get their submission above 70 I believe is the number.

first slave is 70 and each additional slave requires a bit more, upto 3 slut limit

the limit on the total number of sluts is from tdf, i think there's a patch out that allows additional sluts...haven't tried it yet tho

70 submission is 1 way, but a high sex training will get the dialogs as well

Edited by CliftonJD